[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm [18M] really attracted to my friend [19M] - I know he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2275252.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2275252.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I'm [18M] really attracted to my friend [19M] - I know he is straight and isn't attracted to me - I am unbelievably into him and would kill to get his nudes - is it immoral to catfish him for them? I wouldn't want to gurt him but if he thought it was just a nudes swap with some random girl then would it be in some way okay?

pic unrelated
>>
No, absolutely not. It is a private act to choose to show yourself to someone else. Actively setting up someone you supposedly like, so he makes himself vulnerable while having no idea it's a trap, is immoral yes. Just fantasize like people have done since the dawn of mankind.
>>
>>18518476
No, it wouldn't be okay. It's dishonest, and it just shows that he can't trust you or this friendship.You're a very shitty """friend"""".
>>
>>18518476
is that what friends do to each other? You're a literal faggot that doesn't deserve his friendship to be quiet honest with you. Not even trolling. Thats the sad part.
>>
>>18518476
>s - is it immoral to catfish him for them?
Yes, assclown. Stick to having perverted fantasies.
>>
No.
Everything is okay in the name of busting a fat nut.
>>
Would it be ok? No, obviously not faggot. And should he find out, he wouldnt be hurt - he would be fucking disgusted and would knock your teeth out and kick dirt into your bloody face. This isnt like a "how could you anon?!?" type thing. Its more like "next time i see you anon i am going to beat the living fuck out of you and send you to the hospital, you fucking sick faggot".

Youre not just risking your friendship. Youre risking getting beaten to death. Fags like you are why dudes hate gays much.
>>
>>18518746
I agree with everything you said cept that last statement. Hell i would beat the livin shit outta OP if I was my friend and he did that to me. However I know lots of gay guys and they are cool. Hell bitches catfish too or become supa crazy.
>>
File: reparativeInfographic.png (13KB, 459x144px) Image search: [Google]
reparativeInfographic.png
13KB, 459x144px
>>18518476
This is why no one likes fags.
>>
>>18518476
Jerk off until you cum, then wait five seconds and ask yourself the question you just posted.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.