[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am terribly depressed because of my life decisions, my crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: dvq8uUH.jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH.jpg
103KB, 906x813px
I am terribly depressed because of my life decisions, my crush and a lack of friends. I need to talk to someone, I need someone to hear me out, but nobody gives a shit about me. Every time I try to confess to anyone, they don't give a fuck. Either they ignore me or they think I am just joking. I fear I am not going to be able to keep all my problems only inside my head, I fear I will kill myself, or kill someone else.
>>
What's going on man? You can tell me.
>>
>>18518030
I fell in love with a girl 4 years ago and never had balls to tell her. Finally after all these years she notices me and we start hanging out with each other, I wanted to tell her already, but couple seconds before I wanted to, she told me about her boyfriend. This hit me hard and I can't get over it, I cannot sleep at night, I can't think about anything else but her.
About my friends, I don't have any, they're all just a bunch of fake faggots who mock me for everything I do and believe in. I hate almost everyone I know for mocking me for all these years altough I did nothing bad to them.
I'd love to make real friends but I can't because of my social anxiety. I can't even leave my room without being scared of all the people staring at me because how I look, or how I dress.
>>
Holy fuck are you me? I can relate to this on a spiritual level.
>>
>>18518079
Really? Please find a different person to troll.
>>
File: 1499984777287.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1499984777287.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>18518064
>caring about women
Are you gay or something?
>>
>>18518084
>>18518084
I'm serious dude, I've been lonely ever since I went to high school, and I'm very much in love with a girl, who is likely already taken. I am a introvert and total social outcast, which is why I want to kill someone and eventually myself, too.
>>
>>18518064
>being able to hang out with a woman

you have no social anxiety, fucking faggot
>>
>>18518064

At least you can identify a problem right away: Your friends are crap. Having people flood you with negativity won't help your situation. YOu have to branch out man, find new friends.
>>
>>18518093
I am sorry for you. I guess this isn't too normal or safe on 4chan, but I am gonna risk it.
Add me on Steam, if you wanna talk: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fagot123456/
>>
>>18518103
I find it very difficult to talk to new people, that I see for the first time. She is someone I know for almost 5 years
>>
>>18518090
Kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.