[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1499725359334.png (591KB, 708x826px) Image search: [Google]
1499725359334.png
591KB, 708x826px
What does it mean when some random people on the street would yell out about how "ugly" I am, but most people would call me pretty/cute?

I just want to know the thought process of people who'd do that to strangers
>>
>>18517822
Hobos yelling at ya telling you that you are ugly in hopes to be laid.
>>
>>18517822
Provide more details like ages, genders, location and what did they yell exactly?
>>
>>18517835
>Age
Seemed like high school students. Not much older than they are, but as far as they know and how often peoplr would mistake me as underage, they could've assumed I was in their age group
>Gender
Boys
>location
They'd kinda hang out in the corner outside of my house after school it seems
they'd yell something to their friends like, "that girl's ugly!" for me to hear it and then laugh about it. Something like that
>>
File: 1499730569837.jpg (87KB, 850x687px) Image search: [Google]
1499730569837.jpg
87KB, 850x687px
>>18517846
When I say not much older than them, I'm 22 years old
>>
>>18517846
What people would call you pretty/cute instead? Acquaintances? Friends? Family? Coworkers? Random hookups?
>>
>>18517858
All of those except random hookups. Also strangers as well. Simply because I don't like having those. However, I get a lot of men and women interested in me romantically
>>
>>18517864
Wait, I misworded. I meant strangers aside from those have complimented me. It's hookups im not interested in
>>
>>18517864
Nice, I love humblebraging too.
>>
>>18517869
I'm curious as to how you interpretted that way. I simply answered the anon's question. I want to know why random people do this to strangers and call them ugly, it isn't right
>>
>>18517846
Being teen boy is hard. Your body is filled with tons of testosterone which practically (for average and dumber population) override any reason and morals. Combine it with being in dynamic social groups with as stupid as you school mates and you have recipe for disaster.

They calling you *insert any random teen meme* just means you look enough attractive for them to fuck you. However they arent nigger tier dumb enough to hunt you down and gang rape you, so ussualy it ends at yelling at public.

If you value your life, stay as far away from dumb horny teens in groups like this as possible. They dont even need to be sociopaths, killers or sadist to lash out. Just a little alcohol and provoking from peers and you will end up in big trouble.

If you really were ugly, they didnt give a single fuck about you. This is their first little baby steps at grasping human mating rituals. Hopefully in time they will learn how to woo lady without yelling in puvblic like bunch of apes.

T. Boy.
>>
>>18517877
Thanks for taking the time to write a response, it makes a bit of sense as to why they'd do so.
>>
>>18517864
Then it looks pretty obvious to me that either:
1) Those who call you ugly perfectly know that they can't get laid with you and want to make others believe that it's by their own choice to somehow preserve their proud in a twisted way
2) As another anon suggested they might be stupid enough to believe that calling you ugly will make you think you're ugly enough to need to lower your standards and maybe fuck them
>>
>>18517877
Even when I was a teen horny and average khv no amout of testosterone and weird social dynamics made me say or do something that stupid. Not sure that's the answer
>>
>>18517877
Let's look at the other side. She could be ugly. When people are in their youth, they are more innocent. Repercussions weigh less. When you are an adult, most people, with minor exclusions, act differently than their former selves. One of the most noticeable aspects of adulthood is political correctness. People go so far as to lie and manipulate their responses to the point where they identify this behavior as conforming to normalcy.

For example: a normal looking pregnant mom is now fat and less appealing than pre pregnancy. What do those around her say? Things to coddle her, telling her pregnancy makes her even more beautiful.

I will saw this to OP though, you post an image of yourself on 4chan and ask for opinions you will not get a political answer. People will simply let you know if you're attractive or not with the occasional flame for being an attention whore. But hey that's not your fault, it's in your dna.
>>
>>18517822
Don't worry OP, all throughout school and college guys called me ugly (I'm a guy too). They would say it right to my face and treat me like shit and honestly it did hurt a bit. I never thought I was ugly but I also never tried to be attractive in the way guys do so I just didn't really understand. Then in my 20s and now my 30s it kind of just hit me, (and date told me once) I'm just handsome and have no idea and or care that I am and that pisses people off. Basically, no ego to go with the good looks and I don't encircle myself with people of similar status. This may or may not be the case with you but best of luck either way.
>>
>>18517882
Just wait until you realize how much power you hold over horny boys. Until we grow up from puberty around ~23 (and our T levels finally goes down to normal levels), majority of us is willing to do ANYTHING for a pussy.

Just make sure you never snap the boy in half. It makes us as horny as aggresive in the same amount. And average dude can easily overperform female athletes in both raw power and endurance.

So before you decide to play with someones heart, make sure you dont push him over limits.

>>18517895
I just described average normies. You obviously werent one of them. You were probably too clever, had too uptight parents or simply didnt have as much T as possible. The range is huge for boys.
>300 to 1000
http://elitemensguide.com/testosterone-levels-by-age/

It means that chad can be literally three times more man than you. With everything what T does like
>confidence
>assertivity
>aggression
>good mood
>muscles
>fertility
And so on.

Go figure.
>>
>>18517822
Is that starforce of guardian legend?

Either way, the girl is me so....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.