[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date advice? I've got a date with an absolute bombshell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

First date advice?

I've got a date with an absolute bombshell tonight, which i'm excited and nervous for. We're going out for dinner.

>Should i pay or ask to split the check?

Last first date i had, i paid. The girl had just moved here and didn't have a job yet, so i was just trying to be decent. I think i should probably pay tonight, but i don't want to look like a bitch.

>what's the best way to set up the second date?

Going back to the last first date i went on, i simply texted her later on saying i had a great time and "i'd like to take you out again sometime", and it worked. Girl was about a 6/10 though, one i'm meeting tonight is miles hotter than her. I don't want to look needy.

>should i kiss before saying goodnight?

I'm normally not very comfortable kissing someone right away, i like to wait until date 2 because then i know the interest is all there. But i never know what they are expecting, if they want me to or not.

>what are some general do's and don'ts?

>should i try and go for a venue change once we finish at the restaurant?

She's works all day, and is driving home for 2 hours, then coming to see me. Odds are she'll be pretty tired. should i suggest we go to a park for a walk, maybe go a short bit down the street for ice cream, or just leave it at the restaurant for now?

Thanks
>>
A lot of this stuff you just have to feel out, because what might work for some chicks might not work for others. As for paying, if you asked her out on the date, you're paying. Anything less than that where she doesn't offer or insist on paying for herself and you boned yourself.
>>
>>18517465

You're right, i should pay and i will. God i'm nervous, i don't think i've ever been on a date with a girl this pretty. Have to get that out of my head.
>>
>>18517452
when she asks what looks good. do say the cheapest Item on the menu. I always say it all looks good then say I'm leaning towards the steak. don't act cheap. around desert Ask to split something it's always fun. then ask the waiter for the check. don't split it unless she makes a huge case to pay half.
>>
>>18517552
Don’t say -
>>
>>18517552
Post pic of her
>>
>>18517619

No, but she looks like MEW, only friendlier. MEW without that bitchy pretentious look.
>>
>>18517606

I won't, i just hope i don't look too visibly nervous.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.