[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm hanging out with a girl today who I don't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5395.jpg (104KB, 570x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5395.jpg
104KB, 570x867px
I'm hanging out with a girl today who I don't like because i'm too much of a pussy to tell her to fuck off/am morally opposed to "ghosting". What should I do?

background:
>she's white
>fat
>seems to be mildly autistic
>seems like a major she
>claims she was "raped" (story sounds like it was consensual)
>thinks o really like her because i guess because haven't straight up insulted her or hit her
>>
*major sjw
>>
do what is best for you, you don't owe her anything
>>
>>18517565
I feel like I do. Low self esteem?
>>
>>18517450
She is basically a walking red flag, why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>18517734
because i can't say no. and she's just so sad.
>>
Just say you're not interested before you waste any more of her time. It's cruel to the both of you to hang on longer than you should.
>>
well right now we're at the movies and there's no sign of letting up
>>
If you hang out with someone they'll assume you're their friend. You can either text and say 'hey we don't have much in common lets not do that again no hard feelings' and be prepared for the nuclear-tier fallout, or you can ghost her. There's a reason no one ever does the former- it doesn't work. Thinking ghosting was shitty and cowardly I tried breaking off the friendship verbally 20+ times before I just gave up and switched to ghosting. It never ends well. They freak out, get defensive, ask what it is they can change, beg, or threaten you. It's just sad and not worth the effort. You think you're being nicer by not doing it but really which is easier- someone never responding or someone telling you you're not good enough?
>>
>>18517450
I applaud you for not ghosting her, but you're still a shit, OP. No one wants to be pity fucked or pity friended.
Going forward, you should decline her requests to hang out saying that you've grown apart, and need space to pursue other interests.
>>
>>18518480
we never grew together lol
>>
>>18518462
Ghosting is only acceptable within 3 months or so of being friends. If you've been close friends or bf/gf for like, a YEAR, ghosting is shit tier and for people who aren't mature enough to have relationships.

I'd rather drift apart from friends - which happens ALL THE TIME as adults - or be told that we just aren't on the same place in life / planet anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.