[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an asshole? I've been practicing and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5025.jpg (82KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5025.jpg
82KB, 600x450px
How do I become an asshole?

I've been practicing and I still struggle being an asshole to girls and dominant men.
>>
It sounds like you're enough of an asshole already.
>>
File: 1498952913015.jpg (50KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498952913015.jpg
50KB, 640x478px
>>18516769
>>
>>18516759
>Literally came to /adv/ to ask this question.

I think I keep getting rejected by girls/babes because I try my best to be friendly,polite and they get turned off.

I've started to learn that girls want bad boys, assholes, guys who have/practice dark triad traits, guys who are dominant and have money.

So, I honestly think we should stop being friendly and start being confident assholes.
>>
>>18516795
>dark triad traits

just hang out in a chinese restaurant all day
>>
>>18516795
Girls reject you because you're annoying and desperate. The best way to get girls is to be confident and nice.
>>
>>18516795
If you want pussy confident asshole is 10 times better than sensitive nice guy.
>>
File: the-dark-triad.png (37KB, 356x339px) Image search: [Google]
the-dark-triad.png
37KB, 356x339px
>>18516807
I don't think he means that kind of dark triad.
Pic Related
>>
>>18516821
>t. women
>>
>>18516821
You are nice to people above you to not offend. Being nice is a way of saying "I am below you" in current society.

No girl wants to date below her, she wants to date up. Being nice to them is stupid. Be aloof and assholish and that will get their juices flowing. Or sometimes it'll backfire, but you wouldn't have got anywhere being nice either, so.
>>
>>18516838
wow, the more you know. Still I would just hang out in a chinese restaurant all day, love that food
>>
>>18516840
It's another virgin who thinks he knows how to get women.
>>
>>18516856
You can tell when someone nails it because the instant and only reply by women and betas is "virgin" every single time.
>>
>>18516865
You can tell who the bitter virgin manchildren from /r9k/ are because they call everyone who doesn't subscribe to their delusional worldview a woman.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
>>18516843
I agree, chineese food is the fucking best.

There's also the concept of the McDonald triad, since we're on the topic of foods and triads,

Children who experience severe emotional trauma (abuse, etc) supposedly end up developing these habits and character traits which later result in the child becoming a violent criminal.

The Macdonald triad is more of a meme though, and holds no scientific weight.

"…Such a child needs guidance and attention. However, until we design and carry out better empirical studies than we've seen thus far, researchers and media agencies should refrain from stating that the triad identifies a future serial killer.”
>>
>>18516889
Sure thing sweetie.

Explain to me, how come psychopathy is associated with success in life? How come somebody like Trump is wildly successful by being an asshole?
How come the chicks dig jerks thing even exists at all?

Hard mode: try to actually explain it without falling into "virgin manchildren r9k blah blah"
>>
>>18516759
Just be an asshole, do what you want. That's it. When Chad tells you to be yourself it's because it actually works, unless you're a 7/10 or below. Otherwise off yourself.
>>
>>18516897
Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, all examples of success without psychopathy.

Trump became successful because he entered an industry that never loses money in the long term. He didn't purchase pogs, or yoyos, he entered the real estate market. In the long term, the real estate market is the only market you can't lose money in. He entered that market with a handicap of wealth from his father.

Yeah, he was an asshole when he kicked out families, but don't tell me that for several million dollars you wouldn't tell a bunch of people to fuck off either.

Chicks 'dig jerks' because 'nice guys' aren't nice. 'Jerks' or 'narcissistic' people see themselves as more valuable, and as a result they take care of their bodies. If you drive an Audi R8, you're not gonna go to walmart, or give your car to 'uncle ahmad's home garage' to do your tuneups. They go to the gym, eat healthier, and have more confidence because they value themselves. 'Jerks' are more confident, and that's all it is. But lazy, degenerates like you play it off, and instead of losing weight or developing confidence, blame the ones who put in all that effort and call them 'jerks' or 'narcissists.' to feel better about the fact that you're a fucking subhuman scum. If this confident person has faith that all he needs is himself, and he doesn't need to follow women around like a scared dog, then he becomes more valuable in the eyes of women because he doesn't need to be mothered around. They're not jerks or assholes, they're just more confident and happier.

If you're such a 'nice guy' why are you calling other people jerks?

And for the record, try not to call other people 'sweetie,' it makes you look like a petulant SJW manchild.
>>
File: triggered-meme.jpg (52KB, 850x297px) Image search: [Google]
triggered-meme.jpg
52KB, 850x297px
>>18516897
>>18516925
To add on, the fact that you hold 'fucking a bitch' and 'being worth 4 billion dollars, having an entire enterprise of hotels, board games, reality shows, and being the fucking president of the most powerful country in the world' to the same standard of the definition of 'success' shows a lot about your character.

You're acting like you NEED to fuck a chick in order to be successful or happy. But you naive cunt, you'll never be happy, even with 4 billlion dollars, if you're not happy with yourself.

You don't need another person to be happy. You're dependent on women for happiness. Maybe that's why you can't get a chick.

You're the problem, not us.
>>
"If girls don't like me it must mean they only like assholes! I could never be the problem, I'm perfect"
>>
>>18516941
I basically agree with what you're saying - people who idolize psychopaths are high school cringe-tier. Truth is, despite what all the pop. psych. articles will tell you, psychopaths tend to be less successful than normal people, not more, for the somewhat obvious reason that empathy is dead fucking useful and most people react badly to antisocial behavior (antisocial as in ASPD). Of course everyone can name the odd "psychopath" (none of whom have ever actually been formally diagnosed with anything, funnily enough) who's met with wild success but when you run into someone displaying antisocial behavior they're overwhelmingly more likely to be the ineffectual manager of a McDonald's than a Machiavellian high-powered executive.

That said, you might be taking the "happiness comes from within" thing a little bit too far. Four billion dollars and a beautiful woman might not be enough to take a broken person and make them happy, but ... bet you anything it makes it easier.

There's that quote from Sophie Turner - "I've been rich and I've been poor. Rich is better."
>>
>>18516759

Anon, I'm a fat beta fag and not only do I have a girlfriend, I also know another person that's a good fuck buddy.

It's not about being a dick. Your dumb ass is just trying to impress women that are out of your league.

Girls don't want assholes. They want somebody that is kind but not a fucking boot licker. In the department of looks, just get with people that are your tier and start working out so you can get with better people.
>>
>>18516925
The first two are obviously psychopaths. If you believe any top dog in the corporate world currently has any regard for other people's well-being or a strict moral code you're completely naive.

For the Trump case, if he hadn't been an asshole he wouldn't have got nearly as far as he did. He would have been another well-to-do rich family kid, but he wouldn't have become the president of the most powerful country in the world.

The last part is basically just a bunch of ad hominems and assuming things about me so it isn't even worth replying to, to be honest.
>>
Sex isn't that great anyways.

You aren't missing out.
>>
>>18516975
>The first two are obviously psychopaths. If you believe any top dog in the corporate world currently has any regard for other people's well-being or a strict moral code you're completely naive.
Not that guy, but you are naive. You have an image in your head of what the "corporate world" is like, and you picked it up from movies.

Some CEOs certainly are assholes. Most (all) of them may have to make pretty cold decisions on a frequent basis, but that doesn't make them "psychopaths." Grow up, you're not worldly, and excessive cynicism is just as naive in its own way as wide-eyed idealism.
>>
>>18517025
Any person whose net worth exceeds the GDP of a few countries has made more than a few immoral decisions to get there, believe it or not.

Around 1 in 5 CEOs have psychopathic tendencies, as in clinical psychopathic tendencies, not general assholiness.
The very line of work rewards self-centered thinking, manipulation and as little empathy as possible
>>
I think it's important to acknowledge that rich people are commonly assholes because they rarely have to experience hardship.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-wealth-reduces-compassion/

Also, if we're talking "successful" or rich politicians, ol' Hunter S Thompson has a collection of essays entitled Better Than Sex: Confessions of a Political Junkie. One of my favorite quotes of his is "Not everybody is comfortable with the idea that politics is a guilty addiction. But it is. They are addicts, and they are guilty and they do lie and cheat and steal — like all junkies."

While we're at it, here's an article on how he "predicted" the rise of Trump with his novel about the Hell's Angels.

https://www.thenation.com/article/this-political-theorist-predicted-the-rise-of-trumpism-his-name-was-hunter-s-thompson/
>>
>>18517086
>Around 1 in 5 CEOs have psychopathic tendencies, as in clinical psychopathic tendencies, not general assholiness.
As found by a single Australian study that was widely-reported in the press but didn't attract much academic attention. The study, incidentally, was on "corporate executives," not CEOs, and "possesses clinically significant psychopathic traits" is not the same as "has psychopathic tendencies" (both things the media misreported). Like I said - there are pitfalls to getting your information from the pop. sci press.

>Any person whose net worth exceeds the GDP of a few countries has made more than a few immoral decisions to get there, believe it or not.
Anybody will end up making their share of immoral decisions when they're regularly placed in high-stress situations where their decisions will impact many people. "Made more than a few immoral decisions" does not a psychopath make.

Read through the biographies of the men you mentioned, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and other successful celebrity CEOs like Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Richard Branson, and you'll find they've all done a mix of good things and bad things, made cutthroat decisions and then turned around and done things that showed surprising empathy a month later. Sometimes they'll come across as good men, sometimes they very much won't, but they'll never come across as "psychopaths," because they aren't psychopaths, however sexy you think that word is.
>>
File: 1500040755722.jpg (450KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500040755722.jpg
450KB, 1920x1280px
If you want to reach the top, you gotta be mentally tough, not necessarily an asshole. One usually comes with the other because of tough decisions.
>>
>>18517095
It's still a study which shows there is likely a statistically significant correlation.

Tell me exactly how do you believe a CEO in his role as representative of a company can be moral. A company's job is to make as much money as possible within LEGAL limits, not moral limits. If laying off people in vulnerable situations will increase revenue, the company will do so. If a certain modus operandi has adverse effects on, say, the climate, but is legal and reduces costs - it will be implemented just the same. I agree this also happens due to the way companies work and how diffused responsability becomes when talking about such large companies, but nonetheless it is something that still happens, and as CEO they have responsibility for it.

No amount of donations and PR stunts can make up for the fact companies are inherently amoral and these people become this wealthy by leading said amoral companies to massive profits.
>>
>>18517149
Also, it's funny you bring up Steve Jobs when he was a total fucking cunt both inside the industry and outside of it.

And I'm not even entering onto lobbying which is something almost every single wealthy person in the US participates and directly and adversely affects the well-being of a lot of people - ex: the climate change denial lobby.
>>
>>18516941
>muh happiness from within

what a stupid argument
money doesn't give you happiness per se but it makes sure you can be happy by making sure you always have time and resources to do that which makes you happy

im pretty sure trump is quite fucking happy being disgusting rich and im pretty sure many "happy" people would be ten times happier being as rich as trump
>>
>>18517161
lol Trump seems fucking miserable as president though. The only thing that really matters to that man is ratings and views. If people don't like him, he mopes around and watches TV in his whitey tighties.
>>
>>18516962
>I'm a fat beta fag and I have a girlfriend

News flash !

You're not beta, because men who are beta do not get a girlfriend.

Beta's are mostly nerdy, have difficulty talking to attractive women and have confidence issues.

Besides, I doubt you're overweight.

I bet you're skinny fat or slighty chubby.
>>
>>18516759
Visit >>>/pol/
>>
>>18516759

>I've been practicing and I still struggle being an asshole to girls and dominant men.

Being an asshole will attract damaged girls with daddy issues who require constant validation and trauma reenactments to remain loyal to you.

Any good person, man or woman, worth anything in this world will avoid you like the plague if being a shitty person is honestly how you believe you'll achieve genuine, positive relationships with the people around you.

Grow the fuck up, OP.
>>
>>18518669
There's a thin line between being an asshole and confident. That helps girls actually see that you're honest about your intentions vs. the nice guy that hides the fact that he's an abusive little faggot. Girls usually pick the latter because confidence/asshole is actually the better pick. Stop being such a cordial faggot anon. You're probably that beta with a shit tier girlfriend.
>>
>>18516759
why?
>>
>>18518705

>There's a thin line between being an asshole and confident.

No, there isn't. Being confident in who you are as a person and not being afraid to be yourself in social situations is not the same as treating dysfunctional people like garbage so they'll become dependent on you. Its not even close.

>Stop being such a cordial faggot anon

Its called being an adult, kid.
>>
>>18518669
this. however those psychological principles work on most people, as most people are insecure/damaged/unintelligent to some degree.
>>
>>18518733
Again, you're probably that beta adult with a shiet tier girlfriend.
>>
File: 1471633169754.gif (841KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1471633169754.gif
841KB, 350x262px
>>18518758

>Again, you're probably that beta adult with a shiet tier girlfriend.

This, kids, is how you can tell when someone has lost an argument, when they completely give up on trying to be intelligent and just sling insults.
>>
>>18518767
>This, kids, is how you can tell when someone has lost an argument,

Usually its the site that spews shit like that and posts unfunny reaction images in gif form desu
>>
>>18518767

Being cordial and being confident clash with each other. So which is it anon?
>>
>>18516840
>>18516856
>>18516865
>>18516889

A couple weekends ago I was at a bar/club that was packed. Of course it's always difficult worming your way through the crowds at these places, especially since it's dark, you're drunk and slightly off-balance, and the floors are slippery.

At some point, there was one attractive girl obstructing me, whom I politely tapped on the shoulder and motioned that I'd like to get through. She ignored me and continued talking to her friend.

So I put my hand on her ass and gently, but firmly, shoved it out of my way. As I did this, I looked her in the eye and simply said, "Move."

"Blah blah, that asshole over there," I heard her say to her friend about a minute later, as she looked back at me with a twinkle in her eye.

And in that moment, I knew. I was no longer invisible to her, like 99% of the guys in that place. Her fat derriere was in my way, so I fixed it.

That's exactly the kind of spark and asshole domination (lol) that women have craved since the dawn of time.

Prove me wrong, femanons.
>>
>>18516856
I'm a girl and I agree with the general sentiment, I've argued something similar many times - that 'nice guys' are actually 'inoffensive guys' who actively put themselves in a position below women.

The solution isn't necessarily being an asshole though. It can work if you pull it off, sure, but being assertive and confident has the same effect with less risk of going too far/trying too hard. If you like yourself and have something to offer women, confidence should come naturally, and assertiveness comes with self respect and not putting people above yourself for no good reason.
>>
>>18516759
Don't be a total douche, just be a normal person. If someone you'd never met came up to you and was super nice and stuff, would you not be suspicious? so don't do that to girls. they can tell you want something. the trick is to not betray the fact you want to bang them. it might be a slow burner but hey, it works, trust me
>>
>>18516759
You gotta be good-looking for it to work that way. Girls like assholes because they're dominate and just take what they want so they're always ahead of others. Also if you just want sex, don't treat girls good, treat them like shit and don't even bother asking about their personal life just get to the point.
>>
>>18516759
If you're not tall, handsome and muscular then being an asshole won't work. Sorry.

If average or ugly men try to act as "bad boys" they quickly get shut down.
>>
I'm a nice guy and almost all girls I came in contact with for a prolonged period of time eventually developed romantical feelings for me

BTW I'm also good looking
>>
>>18519867
Cool, did you go home and masturbate to that thought afterward ?
>>
>>18519938
No, actually; fapstronaut here (1 month and counting). I think it's done wonders for my confidence and assertiveness.

And if you'd been there giving me lip, I'd have humiliated you.
>>
>>18519900
This, the problem with said "nice guys" is that they try to hard to please, spineless people aren't attractive regardless gender, being an asshole isn't attractive either, if you act like a normal person with self-respect you should be fine.
>>
>>18519867
Thats just normal behaviour. When someone doesnt react to you being nice, you need to be assertive and sure about the way you want to go.
You are not an asshole in that moment, you are totally in the right to force yourself to your destination.
>>
>>18520122
Bragging about it on 4chan is fuckin stupid though.

Literally what happened: anon nudged a girl out of the way by pushing her butt, she called him an asshole a few minutes later, and with the power of wishful thinking, he decided that she wanted his dick. He then proceeded to not talk to her again for the rest of the night.

What he did was kinda funny but it's frankly laughable that he's acting like that complete non-event makes him some kind of rebel badass.
>That's exactly the kind of spark and asshole domination (lol) that women have craved since the dawn of time.
I mean, even with the "(lol)" ... jebus, dude.
>>
>>18519921
Being an asshole isn't going to work, period. There is nothing positive about it. The only way an asshole can get laid is if he has other qualities that offset it.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.