[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to expect when meeting him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So my bf and I are a decade apart. I love him a lot as we are very serious, but I am confused about how I feel sexually.
I get off on the idea that when we meet irl he will look less attractive than his pictures and will be all over me in a creepy way. He comes off as a bit of a manchild but when I hear people say things like he's a pedofile for dating me it turns me on.
It drives me crazy because I can't tell how passive he actually is. I try to look at him as unappealing because I'm insecure and he's really cute but I couldn't date someone I truly find ugly.
How do I get over this? I feel like it's not healthy because my desires are contradictory. Am the only one with this complex?
Pic not him
>>
>>18516341
How old are you Op?
>>
Welcome to being a hormone filled teenage bitch. It is very easy to fall into the pitfall of, and getting carried away on, all the fantasies in the safety of your own brain where you've preemptively consented to and accounted for all the factors. In short, it titillates you and turns you on because 1. you have no actual experience or information to base the full impact of such a situation occurring in real life and 2. You have the safety of distance and the psychological assurance of "since I've never met this guy, I can always back out later".

If any of the things happened in real life, you would find it frightening and disgusting beyond your control, and you wouldn't be tittering about "lol how insecure i am tho".

Also, stop fucking calling your fucking retarded daydreams a complex. Your bullshit navel-gazing is EXACTLY what causes autists here in 4chan think "rape fantasies" are a thing and it is somehow ok to rape a woman who has "rape fantasies".
>>
It doesn't sound sexual, it sounds like you just have low self esteem and want to be the more desirable one of the couple.
>>
>>18516353
>>18516356
The way you describe it makes it still seem romantic to me? When I see him will I get over it? I never have had such an experience after all.
>>18516358
This is true
>>
>>18516415
And to add i feel like backing out isn't an option for me because I want him to cling to me and not ever back out. But it's hard to feel validated when I'm jealous of him in a way.
>>
>>18516426
Have you dated or fucked anyone before?
If not just roll with whatever happens and keep your fantasies in your head

In a real relationship you'll get over alot this bullshit fast and see them as a person

Unless it ends quickly then you'll fantasize even harder
>>
>>18516451
I havent. And I didn't realize I was objectifying him.
>>
>>18516459
You are but there's nothing wrong with that
Especially when you're insecure
Just dont over think this shit and dont go on thinking you'll get an obsessive older lover
Just see what happens man your young
And there is always a market for young love
>>
>>18516415
How is it "romantic" in any objective sense when all you're doing is writing fiction about something you have literally never experienced? It's only romantic in your hormone added brain because to say otherwise about it will make you feel stupid, and like many other retards of your generation, you have been told that calling yourself "insecure" somehow means you're not allowed to receive criticism.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.