[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello adv, im male/23/and living in a 3rd world shithole, first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

hello adv, im male/23/and living in a 3rd world shithole, first son recently born, got a dead end job after being unemployed for 3 years. had my gf (whom i don't really love but hey, a kid is committing yourself to someone the rest of your life isnt it? I don't want to spend the next "X" years being a bad father like my one before me) move over with the baby to my house, and we're trying our best but it isn't working. she's unemployed, but receives paychecks from a social program. I'm the most miserable I've been my whole life, and it sucks being a parent, any tips not to be stressed out all the time? im topically someone that holds feelings inside, but sometimes i feel so much anger that i just want to kill something, and that scares me.
>>
>>18516151
It doesn't sound like you're getting emotional release or nearly as much money as you like That's a real difficult issue. Have you thought of ways to remedy that?
>>
>>18516154
idk, that's the whole point of the situation, if i had enough money i would be more comfortable, but even money does not teach someone how to take care of themselves. and we do not have anyone to help
>>
>>18516169
>if I had more money I would be more comfortable
do what you can then. and also focus on having some positive experiences and emotional releases. violent thoughts are usually just negative emotions being suppressed instead of resolved in a healthy way.

>even money does not teach someone how to take care of themselves, and we do not have anyone to help
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>18516242
>violent thoughts are usually...
well, bad violent thoughts anyway. thoughts that are strange and make you feel guilty, like about killing someone for waiting in line.

that's just from being pent up and not resolving the negative emotions
>>
>I don't want to spend the next "X" years being a bad father
>got a dead end job after being unemployed for 3 years.

time to shift gears son and make money, you got a son, and you are about to do the same as your dad did to you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.