[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teach me how to be a stronger male, /adv/. I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1497632941991.jpg (23KB, 424x317px) Image search: [Google]
1497632941991.jpg
23KB, 424x317px
Teach me how to be a stronger male, /adv/.

I'm talking about just improvement advice. I want to be more intelligent (which I've been reading books), get to lifting, running, dealing with addiction (recently got off the booze and alcohol. Its been two weeks) and just become the alpha male that my gf deserves.

Tl;dr, help me in preventing myself into becoming a person like Jerry in Rick and Morty.
>>
>I want to be more intelligent (which I've been reading books)

Don't just read books that are complicated and boring, start out with stuff that interests you, learn as much about that as you can and then branch out to similar topics. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be smart, you could be a historian or an mathematician instead. Also if you don't know what interests you then watch informative YouTube channels, they'll get you into stuff you didn't even know you liked.
The other stuff tho, I can't help you with that bud. Your gf will see that you're trying and love you for it, she'll appreciate that your trying to be a better person for her.
>>
>>18516119
>I want to be more intelligent by getting into lifting, running, studying and not feeding my harmful addictions
That would be the way

>studying
study what you're genuinely interested in, and make sure it is academically recognized and not some quack

>running
not only will this stave off death, it will make you smarter

>lifting
everyone should be doing strength training

>dealing with addiction
some addictions are positive, or at least more positive than others

>a person like Jerry in Rick and Morty
Jerry is happy and successful except for Rick. Rick is the antithesis of Jerry. Rick is the reason for Jerry's misery and Rick attempted suicide at least once.
>>
rick and morty and alpha/beta psychology is basically the stupidest shit, but I think it actually brings people jerry-like comfort. they feel like they're philosophers and that they have found the path to being real men.

maybe in a really simple way it's true, but every time I see a Rick and Morty fan or an AlphaBetaMale try to expound on what they think, it's a big incorrect mess
>>
>>18516119
MGTOW.
>>
>>18516185
I'd rather just not read anything than get involved in some stupid power fantasy that actually makes me less attractive to everyone. Not sure about OP. Hopefully OP will just focus on the really good ideas he has about exercising, not drinking, and studying.
>>
>lifting
>>>/fit/ sticky, seriously, if you don't know about it already it is very helpful.

>running, dealing with addiction
You just need self-control and persistence, running is really healthy, so that would be a good idea.

>intelligence
Just stay up to date through credible sources (unlike CNN or FOX) and e.g. read through Wikipedia articles that interest you, if you've found a topic that you're really interested in you can read up on that.

I wish you success!
>>
>>18516192
lol
>>
>>18516176
but aside from that rick and morty is just funny as hell and a good show. I love justin roiland.

>>18516201
what? it's like religion, yet another cult of being fundamentally wrong about everything

a fool considers himself wise. a wise man knows that he is a fool
>>
>>18516211
>wrong
Nope.
>>
File: donald trump.jpg (63KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump.jpg
63KB, 399x400px
>>18516214
tremendous, my man

a fool doth consider himself wise
>>
>>18516119

1. Make yourself a daily schedule and stick to it.
2. Start carrying a gun.
3. Drop the girlfriend.
>>
>>18516214
>>18516218
*googles MGTOW*

wikipedia: "a movement in the manosphere cautioning men against relationships with women, especially marriage"

have you ever heard of the fox and the grapes? the poor little fox called the grapes sour just because he couldn't get them.

do you think you can get women worth being with? do you tell yourself that only 1 in 10 women (good science) is worth being with, just to make yourself feel bettewr?

look OP

this is what the whole alpha/beta nonsense evolves into. don't participate.
>>
>>18516228
>drop the girlfriend
maybe I'm just paranoid but it seems all of these manchildren want people to dump their partners just because they can't get a relationship to satisfy themselves

maybe get yourself a cap gun. should be sufficient for the type of operation you're running
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.