[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have always loved milfs/grannies, and finally decided it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1498883805884.png (342KB, 483x337px) Image search: [Google]
1498883805884.png
342KB, 483x337px
I have always loved milfs/grannies, and finally decided it's time to look for one.

How can I meet some older women? I am 18, so I can't go out to bars.
I feel like a lot of them will think I am too young for them.
>>
>>18515885
Retirement homes or Craig's list
>>
>>18515960
>Retirement homes
Not looking for that old, at most maybe like 60ish.
>>
>>18515885
*sigh*

flirt with women you come in contact with. some of them will fuck little boys. I know because I've seen it.
>>
>>18515965
Bingo night it is then. Either you can play and mingle with the ladies. Or you call the numbers. I don't know which will give you more pussy. Anon please do this one thing if it works. When your fucking them call out bingo when you cum.
>>
>>18515985
Bingo might actually be cool, I would need to see where I could play.
I think playing might give me higher chances.

>When your fucking them call out bingo when you cum
Will do anon.
>>
>>18515972
I have never talked to an older women, what type of things should I say?

> I know because I've seen it
What have you seen?
>>
>>18516058
if she's also looking to casually and spontaneously fuck across a 15-40 year difference, then she'll have more in common with someone your age than you'd imagine. Just talk to her like you'd talk to anyone else you were trying to be friendly with. Women respect when a guy doesn't sperg out.
>>
>>18516058
Professors are probably most notorious for this. Sometimes the reason they're working at a high school is because they got fired (for banging) from the college they taught at.
>>
>>18516066
Would something like this sound good?

''Hey, you look great! What's up?''

''You're beautiful, how do you keep yourself looking so young?''

I think I can start easily, but don't know what I would talk about.

>>18516072
Sadly I never had a teacher that looked like she wanted to fuck.

Just curious, wouldn't a teacher be banned from teaching for doing that?
>>
>>18516078
>should I be like, "....ay...babe"?
like I said, if you sperg out then it's not going to happen. luckily aspergers is not a real disease and you can overcome if you really try and don't be such a sperg. it's not like autism. you can just learn to socialize by taking a greater interest in it.

>I don't know what I would talk about
This sounds spergy and socially anxious. You're talking to me right now, because you posted what you wanted to talk about like you had a sack and you didn't overthink it.

We all make social mistakes, and often learn from those mistakes. Not making any because we're afraid is just going to perpetuate the socially awkward situation.

>>18516078
I said it's a professor thing much more than a public school thing. Public school is more pedo, but professor is more game on. Either is pretty hot.

>Wouldn't they be banned for doing that?
I just said many are removed from their position

Are you saying you're in college and none of the professors seem like they'd want to bang? Not every classroom environment is equally social and crazy. Some are just really professional and grounded.

I have never tried to bang someone who was not a professor, but I imagine it's possible. Lots of weird stuff goes on.
>>
>>18516078
>>18516089
>lots of weird stuff goes on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq9LOarr8yY
>>
>>18516089
I am not autistic, or a sperg. I can usually talk to girls my age, but I would probably have to approach differently for an older women. I'll just test my luck and see how it goes.

>We all make social mistakes, and often learn from those mistakes. Not making any because we're afraid is just going to perpetuate the socially awkward situation.
Definitely, I agree. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18516102
You have to talk to older women you would never bang in a special tone, but an older woman you can bang will just talk like a bro.

But hopefully you are nice and polite to young ladies and bros.

Yeah good luck. My professor in high school was always whispering in my ear and giving me crazy girl eyes. She touched my leg I think but I got up and left out of anxiety.

80 of success is showing up, the final 20 percent is essential and that's your actions
>>
>>18516113
>You have to talk to older women you would never bang in a special tone
>you would never bang
Explain.

>But hopefully you are nice and polite to young ladies and bros.
Definitely, I am not rude or an asshole. I consider myself a nice guy.

>Yeah good luck. My professor in high school was always whispering in my ear and giving me crazy girl eyes. She touched my leg I think but I got up and left out of anxiety.
Fucking lucky.
>>
>>18516117
okay right so nancy mcproper is going to want to you talk to her like a proper woman with seniority over you right

that's not the type of person that's gonna bang in the first place

when people want to bang they try to find common ground and be friends.

>fucking lucky
I don't know. They say it's better to have loved and lost, but they don't say it's better to get blue balls on the biggest fantasy opportunity of your life.

but I'm the king of blue balls, for overthinking everything
>>
>>18516117
>>18516120
but yeah on the encouraging side, there's usually not a long line on the unbeaten path. maybe the woman you're flirting with has never flirted with someone so much younger than them, and is excited to have the opportunity

also listen to that modest mouse song. that's old modest mouse, some trailer park nirvana. that's some pretty depraved stuff.
>>
>>18516120
Oh okay, gotcha. Don't want to waste my time with women like that.

>when people want to bang they try to find common ground and be friends
I'll keep that in mind, I could also always ask to hang out or go get something to eat, if they suggest that they want to be my ''friend''.

>>18516128
Fuck, gonna have to learn some more flirting haha. Thanks anon.

>also listen to that modest mouse song
Sounds pretty bad.
>>
>>18516141
>ask them out to eat or ask if they want to be my "friend"
sounds pretty forward. nice and to the point. just be cute and gentle and humorous and all that. just don't be abrasive like that gay cunt who said he wanted to suck your dick in gym class.

>sounds pretty bad
make sure to tell them their music is bad too, and don't look for any deeper context in what they're trying to say to you or the things they like
>>
>>18516149
I'll try to make a lot of eye contact also.

>make sure to tell them their music is bad too
I would just fake it man.

>and don't look for any deeper context in what they're trying to say to you or the things they like
I will.
>>
>>18516163
>a lot of eye contact
the term is good eye contact. you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D519hT7-ytY
>>
>>18516188
Mhmm, looking for sex eyes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.