[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just met a girl who is a sub, and I've realized that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485208935511.jpg (928KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485208935511.jpg
928KB, 1920x1080px
This girl that I've met (and fucked) has shown me that I'm a forceful bastard when it comes to sex and relationships. I'm a control freak who wants the other person to worship me, and this girl is completely in tune with that.

But now, in a true dom/sub relationship, where do I go from here? I'd like to sit her down and talk out the aspects of our relationship, and what she wants vs what she's willing to give in exchange for my affection. What sort of questions should I ask, what might she be looking to get out of this?
>>
>>18515874
Make a list of things that you are willing to try, might want to try, and never would try, and get her to do the same. Both of you should sit down and see what you both are willing to do, and then do research into how to go about it safely.

Just remember that being open and discussing what you both want is key. Finding a local munch and joining Fetlife might also be good options. Both will provide you with a place to get insight into how to safely explore this stuff.

Oh also don't fall for the "no true __" meme, its just a way for people to force people into doing things.
>>
>>18515874
>>18515893
Lol fuck, I didn't see you used the meme, I didn't mean to sound like an ass, sorry about that!
>>
File: robot.jpg (646KB, 2496x1728px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
646KB, 2496x1728px
>>18515927

what meme are you talking about?

and i'll do that, i'll have her write up something tomorrow.
>>
>>18516053
So there are people you will meet online who will try to tell you that subs or doms arn't really that role if they dont do x. Don't listen to them because not only is the designation arbitrary and not important, there is no solid definition of what makes x and x. Basically, you and your partner should decide what you should and should not be doing, not someone else.

Have fun with it- I have to say I am envious! My last time doing any play was over a year ago
>>
Ay op, same thing happened to me. So much fun.

Never be afraid to ask her if she's into something or what she wants to do in the bedroom that night.

Never be afraid to try something you don't think you'll be into.

Never be afraid to say you want to try something. These people tend to be very accepting of whatever kinks you might have, even if they're not into them. They might not actually do it, but they won't judge you for it.
>>
>>18515874
Has NOBODY on 4chan ever heard of Google?

Google "BDSM for beginners" to find sites that will offer expert advice
>>
Im also very dominant person and sometimes imagine what I would do if I had submissive gf. Try choking her a little. Like fuck her from behind, have one hand on her hip/breast and hold her neck with the other. Dont kill her just apply a little pressure so she feels like she is on leash
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.