[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Do I cuck another man out of his wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

> be me
>23, got decent luck with puberty
>work in a library
>married coworker is hot as fuck (pic related, but imagine her being 34)
>turns out her marriage is fucked, nobody is happy
>husband getting shitty because I get along really well with his wife
>chatting last night, find out her husband is away and she tells me about how they just aren't into the same shit sexually
>she has tried to please his odd desires but to no avail and he's never really reciprocated
>find out he's a literal cuck (she's super shy and reserved so that doesn't appeal to her)
>wants me but is married and considered asking me about being the third but as she'd rather just it be us, never acted on it

What do?
Do I:
a) push for the end of their relationship as it's basically in tatters,
b) get her to cheat,
c) cuck the man and fuck his wife with his full knowledge, or
d) do nothing

TL;DR my hot coworkers marriage is nearly over and her husband is a cuck. Do I cuck him and possibly save their marriage?
>>
No cucking him would probably ruin the marriage. He's obviously insecure as fuck and if their marriage is going to fail then it's best not to be the one responsible for it.
>>
>>18515762
D) do nothing. Your getting into a fucking time bomb. You don't know how mental stable her cuck is. Do you want to take that chance for some pussy? If you are as good looking as you say you are. Then you should have no problem getting regular bitchs.
>>
>>18515762
I choose B. Screw with her once to see how much she'll let you get away with. A woman who doesn't fear cheating on her man equals a man that shouldn't be feared. Even if the douche is unstable, him not outright killing you is assault under conditions you and her can easily lie over. Most cucks don't find out right away anyway so if you really fear what he'll do then simply fuck once and leave her be. Either way go get some pussy regardless
>>
>>18515772
You're probably right.
Should have mentioned I do a lot of traveling so I'll be fucking off overseas for another few months or moving away in the near future.
Is the best option to wait until the inevitable happens and then give her that sweet sweet bounce back dick?
>>
>>18515797
This is my sentiment. She's admitted to masturbating thinking of me so she seems pretty keen. I'm sure with some prodding she would be willing. Her husband is a larger man than me but it's not like I really have much to fear. He's not crazy, just unfortunate. They were high school sweethearts so it's just become stale and I'm that outside element.
>>
>>18515802
If you travel there's less risk. I'd wait till the break up is final though. There's times were the dick needs restraint so it can live to have more pussy in the future. This might be one of those times.
>>
>>18515808
Yeah dude, go get yours. if she's over here talking about fucking herself and thinking of you then its time. Dunno what more you need from that. That light is green
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.