[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she just being 'not awkward' or am I overthinking this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: grim.jpg (8KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
grim.jpg
8KB, 215x235px
>Match with girl I had met once before on tinder
>2 days ago have her over for drinks
>We get drunk and watch netflix
>Don't do anything
>Texts me 'That was fun! lets do it again'
>Can't hang the next day but today I could
>Have her over again
>Didn't have any booze but we sit on my couch and watch more movies (I'd do a better date but she didn't want to go out and eat, and there really isn't much to do around here in bumfuck)
>Make a move
>She doesn't reject
>We cuddle a bit on the couch
>Kiss her some more
>Pull her on to me
>She goes "You're trying to get it huh"
>I say something stupid but we keep kissing
>Don't go any farther than that
>She doesn't try and leave early or anything, conversation still going good
>When I walk her to her car, she asks me to hug her, I go in for the kiss, small kiss, but she seems weirded out
>Say bye
>Skip to me writing this

Is it just my anxiety, or was she just being not awkward. God I hope I didn't fuck this up
>>
>>18515453
You should have just hugged her. You made the quota for >moves that day already. You just pushed it alittle there. Don't over think it. If she's upset about it later just apologize and move one.
>>
>>18515473
ugh I fucking hate going back into the dating game after 4 years. So many fucking games to play.
>>
any advice on what i should do? I think i creeped her out, i wish she would of just said im not into you like that or something
>>
>>18515604
Has she talked to you at all. Have you set up another meet up?
>>
>>18515614
Nah, I'm about to try and deescalate by saying something like I didn't mean to come on so strong or move too quickly or something but thatll probably be stupid
>>
bamp
>>
>>18515660
Don't do that. If she already thinks negatively about you, apologizing for some "mistake" you made will make her think of you even more negatively.

I'd just leave her hanging for a few days and see if she messages you first. If not, then she's not worth your time.
>>
you met her on Tinder ffs, what do you think she wants? In one letter? Yeah, that letter.

Look, don't apologise whatever you do, you both know what's going down, and it's her head, so call her up, do something a bit different, i.e. no shit tv or whatever, go out and have fun and then make your move.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.