[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have big boobs, but inverted nipple. Do men care about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1317.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1317.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
I have big boobs, but inverted nipple. Do men care about it? I feel a little insecure actually.
>>
not one shit desu
>>
>>18515285

>Do men care about it?

Nah. You won me over at big boobs.
>>
>inverted nipple
What does that even mean?
>>
File: IMG_1318.jpg (13KB, 320x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1318.jpg
13KB, 320x187px
>>18515294
>>
>>18515308
You have big boobs nothing else matters. If they do bring it up there a closet fag.
>>
>>18515308
what the fuck
>>
Inverted nipples are cute
>>
>>18515285
>>18515366

Closet fag here, I think you can get it "fixed" by getting them pieced. That being said I can't see it being a problem for reasonable people so long as both are inverted
>>
>>18515366
Yeah big and nice shaped boobs. Not even saggy. I never actually asked guys about this so I don't really know what they think
>>
This may surprise you but all men are different.

Some men will be turned off while some will be turned on and others will not care.
>>
>>18515308
>roastie 2.0
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Inverted-Nipples

Which one are you OP?
>>
>>18515385

>Yeah big and nice shaped boobs. Not even saggy.

So you understand what we're going to have to see now, right?
>>
>>18515428
The second I think. One is still comes out when I am arousal and one come out a little bit
>>
>>18515285
big tits are excellent no matter what. don't let any queer faggot convince you otherwise. my dick would be diamond hard to see that unusual quality.
>>
File: 1499379977578.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499379977578.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>18515450
>>
>>18515285
My ex has inverted nipples. First time I saw it my response was
>where are your nipples?
She then pulled them out and I began to suck on them. Didn't bother me one bit, just surprising to see the first time around. Too bad she is a stupid little bitch, she had it good but wasn't worth keeping around so I kicked her the fuck out. I was nice enough to let her keep the car I bought her.
>>
>>18515285
Yes it matters, don't listen to these virgins here.
Just like how some men like big boobs,
some like it small.
some like normal nipples,
some like it inverted.
>>
>>18515285
I have one inverted since teenager so it's not a health concern in theory when it happens during being child or teen. But it's get erected sometimes too ;). If guy is caring - can say something like "I'm aware, go to doc if it's okay" as I did for my ex girlfriend and found a cancer (I hope it's not aggressive one...). But if I would stay with her I won't care how her breast look or is it or not. Health is most important.
>>
>>18515285
I think normal is prettier, but it is definitely the last thing I care about.
>>
>>18515285
yes, big boobs are kind of a turnoff for me.
not big enough to lose interest though, so don't worry
>>
>>18515285
yes its a problem u should die
>>
>>18515285
>inverted nipple

Like, an innie, for nipples?

Pics? I honestly don't know if I care until I see it.
>>
>>18515285
while it's not unimportant, because looks always matter to some degree, it is certainly not a deal breaker if someone is interested in a serious relationship with you
just out of interest, would that make it harder to breastfeed?
>>
post them tits, inverted nipples+big boobs=hot
>>
>>18515437
>One is still comes out when I am arousal

Behold, the greatest sentence in the English language.
>>
>>18515437
you're drunk jim, go home
>>
Inverted nips are top tier

I prefer them to normal nips. But it's not like I can just go around searching for women with them. Is sad.
>>
>>18516844
yeah you can, just ask women to tell you about their nipples
>>
>>18515385
I think most men like a good handful, and the inverted nipples is kind of cute, like a challenge to suck them more until they come out, that kind of thing.
>>
>>18516845
what about asking whether they have an outie or an innie?
>>
>>18516815
don't be so mean.
it's obvious, that she wanted to say 'my tits grow to the fuck'
>>
>>18515285
If men gave a shit about shit they wouldn't be men.
>>
>>18515285
I think the only way we could really decide is if we saw your boobs. Then we could see if your boob type works for innie or outtie nipped.
>>
OP here
I didn't mean to make this whole thing controversial but yeah thanks for you guys support
I just wonder what men think about it though
>>
>>18517088
Inverted are hot, it's fine
>>
>>18515285
>I have big boobs,

No man ever read or will ever look past those 4 words.
>>
It's more hot actually, that's my fetish.
>>
>>18517088
Men don't judge you naked. We are too busy trying to fuck you to judge you. Seriously, there's no point being insecure about your body because we're just glad to be in bed with you.
>>
File: 1498753497135.gif (333KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498753497135.gif
333KB, 500x296px
>tfw you inverted nipples
>tfw you like nipples in general
Shame if you get spooked so hard that it turns you off.

It's more fun when you get to pop them out.
>>
I would prefer the "normal" nipples over inverted, but they are not a problem, no way no man is going to complain about stuff like that
What I think is weird and a turnoff is nipples that extend, like 10cm out of the breast, that shit is just creepy
>>
>>18517125
This right there OP.
I think inverted nipples are cute, but those really long ones are a turn off.

You're fine OP.
>>
>>18517101
one of the oldest and shittiest memes, actually
>>
>>18517496
this is the guy obsessed with inny labia, I guess.
>>
>>18515285
I would drink your tits until they become fully erect tbqhwy.

I have a deep fetish for innies. I also like popping them out to outies.
>>
>>18517527
Fuck no lol.
>>
>>18517527
nah, not obsessed with anything. that was my first
post itt
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.