[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going back to school at 26 too late? Feeling very disillusioned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1499917029930.jpg (39KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499917029930.jpg
39KB, 496x600px
Is going back to school at 26 too late? Feeling very disillusioned with life and have been thinking about it.
>>
No. I went back to school when I was 27, because it was the only way I could buy access to a lot of new opportunities that I would not have had without the benefit of the degree and human networks.
>>
>>18515000
What did you go back for? Your response is very helpful and comforting. Also, how did you go about it? Start at a community college?
>>
what are you planning to study? and no it's not too late, you will be working for at least another 30 years
>>
geez no, it's seriously never too late
there's 50 year olds going to classes all the time
>>
>>18515019
A business degree. There are so many roles you can fill after you get a business degree, and you meet people with interest across a wide variety of industries. I would not recommend a community college because your career mobility comes from who you meet and the connections you make while in school- less about the coursework. At least, that's what I think based on a business degree.
>>
>>18515129
Would you recommend getting a degree in computer graphics if I'm mostly doing it to get connections rather than for the money?
>>
>>18515147
I can't advise on that. If you love computer graphics, do computer graphics. I chose business because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do- but it sure wasn't the wage-slave shit I was doing prior.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.