[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The smell of my girlfriend's vagina literally makes me want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1474363635256.jpg (28KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1474363635256.jpg
28KB, 625x416px
The smell of my girlfriend's vagina literally makes me want to throw up.
How do I deal with this without hurting her feelings?
>>
>>18514847
>Afraid of hurting her feelings
Is your relationship really that fragile that you can't be honest with her?
>>
>>18514851
you must be a woman or a virgin
>>
>>18514855
Neither. I'm just not a bitch who's afraid of his own girlfriend.
>>
>>18514847
Hey anon, I know there's all kind of shit about girl stank but if she's practicing good hygiene it shouldn't be that bad. She might have an infection, pretty common if you guys are doing the do all the time, or have a bad diet. Actually dealing with it could be a tough situation, it's pretty embarrassing to hear you stanky. Maybe bring it up as a genuine health concern, or if she isn't eating right or showering well, work on those things with her.
>>
>>18514862
it's not a matter of whether you're afraid. She's going to react the same way regardless of whether you're afraid.

No woman is going to react well to telling her her pussy stank, unless you are super delicate about bringing it up
>>
Bro, im literally in the same situation as you. I don't know what to do either.
>>
>>18514847
A normal vagina shouldn't smell bad, she probably has vaginosis or something.
>>
>>18514881
So then bring it up in a "super delicate" way.
>>
>>18514847
I remember my first girlfriend too OP. I thought she must have a vagina disease or something.

Then we broke up and I got with more girls. After the second and third one also had stinky vaginas I thought maybe I just had really bad luck.

But over time, I realized the truth.

They all smell like that, OP. Every single one.
>>
>>18514950
Virgin detected. Fucking insanely untrue. There is great smelling pussy out there.
>>
>>18514954
I wish I was a virgin. Unfortunately, I've smelled over 5 pussies
>>
>>18514950
This is a lie.
Vaginas shouldn't smell strongly or unpleasant.
It's a symptom of infection or dirty vag.
>>
>>18514963
Ive slept with over 30 women in the past 7 years, Id say about 2 of them and smelly snatches.
>>
>>18514881
Ya my girlfriend got mad when I told her that I wouldn't kiss her because her breath smelled like sushi and saliva. Fuck it I'm not kissing shrimp tempura mouth. She got over it. She sure as shit wouldn't mind telling me that she isn't gonna blow me because I forgot to trim or some shit. I'm gonna be just as honest with her as she is with me.
>>
OP, time to act like you're going to go down on her and then squirt a huge sludge of vagasil on your hand and push it all around that stanky cunt, let this be a lesson to her about not taking proper care of her vagina's hygiene.
>>
>>18514976
dude if you don't like sushi smell then your really gonna not like pussy
>>
>>18514986
Sorry that her breath smelled like saliva, shrimp, rice, and Sriracha. Nope. Also when I go down on her I just don't breath through my nose so I honestly can't tell you how bad she smells if at all. Then again I don't really care since I guarantee you that dick sure as shit isn't the most pleasant smell either but she still does it.
>>
pussy is like if sushi let itself go

ass smells better than pussy
>>
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/getting-verbal-about-musty-oral-sex-0
>>
Of course women like attention; but they especially like positive attention.

Wait for the one day where her pussy is smelling better than usual, and tell her that she tastes really good, and ask her about her hygiene routine. Encourage her to keep doing whatever that shit is, and pray that she takes it to heart.
>>
>>18514847
Man up and tell her to fucking clean that shit. You are her bf and sex happens in relationships. Now if it was a one night stand it shouldn't really be bothered but she is yo bitch.
>>
>The smell of my girlfriend's vagina literally makes me want to throw up.
This was my relationship 6 months ago. You have to tell her. I used to pretend that everything was find (good actor), but it was outright awful, and my desire for sex stagnated to the point where she was way more horny than me. It's neither a happy or healthy relationship. I never got to tell her, we broke up before that.
>>
File: 1494271468948.jpg (88KB, 1297x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1494271468948.jpg
88KB, 1297x1049px
>>18514976
>Fuck it I'm not kissing shrimp tempura mouth
>>
So theres a vaginal cleanser that works well called "Summer's Eve." It works really well to make all the stank go away. The catch is she actually has to use it. Good luck OP, also just so you know, you will never be able to tell her in a kind way, she will get mad regardless, just focus on minimizing the anger.
>>
There is no way to handle this other than to be honest and straightforward.
>>
>>18514967
this
>>
OP, just tell her. As a woman, I would much rather be told than carry on stinking.
She will be hurt initially. I doubt she'll see it coming. Just try to word it as gently as possible, and eventually she will be grateful that you're man enough to be honest. Probably within a matter of minutes.
Be sweet though
>>
Just shower with her and clean her pussy yourself if youre so intent on beating around the bush about it. This should not be an issue between two mature people.
>>
>>18515319
This is fucked up, but are you guys still on good terms? I wish more guys were honest about this stuff
>>
>>18514847
Been there op. Just be straightforward. It probably will hurt her feelings, but it is the only way. Pretend like you're going down on her and start to noticeably hesitate to get her to say "whats wrong?" Then just be like "i dont want to lie to you, but it smells kind of wrong. I want to eat the fuck out of your wet pussy but i need you to wash it better first".

If she's cool and she truly likes you, then she'll get over it and then you guys will 69 all day every day. If you guys arent that serious and you feel like its something she might break up with you over, then dont risk it. In that case, just live with fucking her without giving her head.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.