[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know if you can get in legal trouble for sending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeRender_2_large.jpg (25KB, 375x480px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender_2_large.jpg
25KB, 375x480px
Does anyone know if you can get in legal trouble for sending a glitter bomb or a bag of gummy dicks to your former employer?
>>
Of they can't track it back to you (though they may know you sent it cause you hate them) they can't do anything. This would waste courtroom time to take legal action of sending something. You could also send them a box of elephant shit. Google it
>>
>>18514640
Why would you waste your time with such petty stuff? Havent they wasted enough of your time already?

Move on with your life.
>>
>>18514640
Fuck this guy >>18514698 just do it OP, give'em the gummy dick.
>>
>>18514640
It's not dangerous, and a single instance of doing something like that doesn't constitute harassment. Legal action would be way too costly, and they likely wouldn't win anyway.

Feel free to be a petty little shite, there's literally nothing they can do legally speaking.
>>
>>18514640
>when OP readily has access to gummy dicks
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>18514640
Legal trouble, yes. Depends on how they react to it.

But more to the point: why waste your energy on something like this? You think they'll see it and go "Oh shit, we were wrong all along. Oh what fools we were!"

No, they'll see and and say "what an asshole".
>>
>>18514640
gummy dicks, no

glitter bomb, yes. Not funny, not cool
>>
really, im just trying to be an asshole and also play like a pranks on them... thats all. but i see why waste energy and money on it. true, true
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.