[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell a woman you're not interested in them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1499577527550.jpg (105KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1499577527550.jpg
105KB, 1080x1350px
There's this woman who likes me and we once got drunk one night and ended up kissing but now I regret it and want tell her I'm not interested. How should I do it? I feel like texting her is a little disrespecful but I don't know how to meet her face to face to do it.
>>
Scumbag
>>
Why do you have to do anything. Pretend like nothing happened.
>>
>>18514578
This.
>>
>>18514489
First, you tell her that due to your poor grasp of pronoun consistency, that you can't see her...
Just kidding. Unless you've been leading her on over text, I think it's fine to say that you're not feeling the chemistry and that you're sorry your actions while intoxicated indicated otherwise.
>>
>>18514489
Simple: act as if nothing happened. If she starts to talk about what happened, tell her you were really drunk, you made a mistake and that you are sorry or add whatever your intentions are.
>>
File: P8dNTDd.gif (880KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
P8dNTDd.gif
880KB, 500x211px
>>18514489
If she says she wants to hang out again soon, just text her that you just want to be friends, but that you'd be cool hanging out as friends.

of course, this is all a huge mistake, because you really should keep this girl on a chain in case you're ever feeling horny one night and need a booty call, but feel free to fuck it up, my dude.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.