[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling old af at 22? I'm a grill and I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

How do I stop feeling old af at 22?
I'm a grill and I feel like past 25 I won't be considered young and pretty anymore.
>>
you wont. people get old. learn to get over it.
>>
>>18514428
What the fuck, is 22 really considered "old" for a girl? Since when?

brb digging my grave
>>
>>18514428
Are you fucking autistic?
>>
>>18514428
Death is fleeting, accept that the universe is indifferent to your worries and enjoy life while you still can. Age is nothing.
>>
File: Katheryn_Winnick[1].png (922KB, 746x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Katheryn_Winnick[1].png
922KB, 746x1000px
this woman is 39 years old
>>
Just a matter of taste, in my opinion most woman peak in their early thirties. That just me tho
>>
>>18514697
My wife is in her early 30s and I think she's sexier now than when we got together when she was 19.
>>
How long did it take you to come up with this bait thread?
>>
File: Sexual market.png (120KB, 889x502px) Image search: [Google]
Sexual market.png
120KB, 889x502px
This is the golden age for women, you should be having the time of your life.
>>
>>18514428
>I'm a grill and I feel like past 25 I won't be considered young and pretty anymore.
You fucking won't. Your beauty is the only thing that makes you valuable, and no amount of grooming and "just be urself lol" from society is going to fix it. I've dropped girls on the first date when I found out they were over 25, because at that point, the chances of birth defects in children start increasing until they get really bad around late-30s. By that point though, chances are your ovaries will be dried up husks and no sane man will look at you and think "Gee, she sure is wife material."
>>
>>18514428
You know what a milf is, right?
>>
>>18515362
Huh, I just realized how salty that post sounded. I was trying to make a point with it though. In my own experience (hearing from friends and business partners), no one wants to date women in their late-20s to early 30s. Fuck them after a night at the club? Yeah, sure. But they wouldn't want to start a family.
>>
>>18514428
Excersise regularly. Drink lots of water. Eat healthy. Sleep 7 8 hours a day. Use sun screen. You should be fine till your 50s. Maybe even 60s.
>>
>>18515351
That's for male/female SMV (sexual market value), shows at what age the opposite sex finds most attractive, not sexual prime, dumbass. That's also from The Rational male which is all redpill bullshit.
>>
File: 1498588614306.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498588614306.gif
2MB, 500x270px
>>18515383
It applies to the other one, too.
>>
>>18515362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YIz9jZPzvo
>>
>>18514428

Sadly, that is how it is for girls. Hell, even at like 21 you're not considered young, youthful, and beautiful anymore. I think because you are at your peak attractiveness between 14 and 21. After that the feature that made you attractive start to fade away.

How do you deal with it? I'm not sure, you just have to accept that that time is long gone, and learn to deal with it in some way.
>>
>>18515410
>starts being attracted at 14
>stops being attracted at 21
literal pedo, kill yourself, or give me your address so I can do it for you
>>
File: 1491872817149.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491872817149.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>18515410
>I think because you are at your peak attractiveness between 14 and 21. After that the feature that made you attractive start to fade away.
>mfw when this is true for 90% of the girls from high school
Actually feels bad man.
>>
File: IMG_2127.jpg (83KB, 1000x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.jpg
83KB, 1000x568px
>>18515410
>>
Beauty is relative.

If you keep your figure, become an interesting adult, and develop a unique style, you will become hotter than 100% of women in their late 20s to early 30s.

Maybe not as hot to 17 year old boys, but their opinion of you won't matter to you at that point.
>>
>>18515410
This guy is kinda right when I think about it...

They looked much better in high school and middle school.
>>
>I'm a grill and I feel like past 25 I won't be considered young and pretty anymore.

This is a good thing. All men of taste prefer a sexy older woman. Just keep in decent shape and you will age like fine wine.
>>
>>18514428
Overwhelming odds are you aren't pretty right now, and getting old will have no bearing on your life.
>>
>>18515489
(You)
>>
>>18515432
>>18515483

Not even a pedo, but girls have such a bright eyed happy look to them around that age. But something about their mid twenties distinguishes that look. They just start looking angry or bitter or something. And then in their 30s and beyond they get that crazy older woman vibe, like a secretary or receptionists.

Sure, some maintain their looks and have a good personality, but that is rare. I think the ones who live a happier life make it to the other side, but a lot of girls you can see the emotional wear and tear in their eyes and face.
>>
>>18515593

I meant to say extinguishes, not distinguishes.

>>18515489

>girls prefer swag, men prefer class
>>
better find yourself a beta before the wall, I suppose
>>
My ex is 24, been with her for 6 years. She would get more attention now than she did before. So guess what happened? She wanted to "live her life" and maybe become a whore who knows.
>>
File: 1497671414341.jpg (15KB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
1497671414341.jpg
15KB, 255x245px
>>18514428
23 here and I've genuinely started to believe any male attention from my age group is some sort of lie so I reject them all.

Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>18515731
I'm 25, is my attention a lie?
>>
File: a sweet death.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
a sweet death.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>18515741
22-27 is my age group, at least in my perspective. Anything older and the attention simply squicks me out.

It's weird. I had awful skin and was fat for most of my life up till recently. But it's like it doesn't even matter. Never had my prime. Never will.
>>
>>18514428
There is a 95 % chance you weren't pretty to begin with
>>
>>18515783
It's impossible not to have a prime, it doesn't mean you look amazing it's just the best time
>>
>>18514500
>nasty old hag
2/10 would get toothless bj from though
>>
>>18514428
Realistically, you have until 30-35, so long as you take care of yourself. But yes, women age like milk, and men age like whiskey. You start with a high sexual market value, and it drops as you age, whereas men start with very low sexual market value, and it increases as they age.
>>
>>18515710
wait for her anon, a grill that's experienced life is a worthy woman
>>
>>18515959
no
>>
>>18515959
>whiskey
More like beer. Those beer bellies are for real. Gross shit, that.
>>
>>18515959
Men get ugly and fat too, if they don't exercise. Not all men (kek) are automatically still attractive when they get to their 40s.
>>
File: big-coge.jpg (342KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
big-coge.jpg
342KB, 1536x2048px
The sexual value of women in their 30s is the same as the german d-mark back in the 30s.
>>
>>18514428
>How do I stop feeling old af at 22?
You know, regardless of how you look and even if you were a 10/10 right now, you are going to have to deal with this problem one day anyway. What are you going to do when you are 36 years old? How about 48?

There are things you can do so you don't age like shit but that only works for so long. We are all going to get old and die some day. It's the one commonality that all humans share.
>>
>implying men don't age

There's a 1000:1 ratio for every male to girl. You, no matter what age, will have men flocking younger and older. You should know this from the fact that guys of all ages hit on you at whatever age you are. There will always be men older than you. Also younger guys like older girls than them.
>>
>>18516098
What world do you live in? /r9k/?
>>
>>18516140
The real world. Speaking for my own experience
>>
>>18514428
Because you kinda are. Do you have anything else of value? Like a career? Doing something interesting with your life?

Unless you're Monica Belluci, you're prob already going downhill.

For me it feels the opposite, I'm 27yo professional and never felt better, my exgf was 18, 20 now, and the current girl I'm dating is 18.

Girls usually prefer older/taller men. Whereas men usually prefer younger, smaller women.

There's nothing wrong with getting older, everyone does, if the only thing that brings value to your life is being young and cute, then you better find something else.
>>
its funny because its true
my gf is in her 30s now and so am i

i get looks and flirty conversations with women of all ages
shes experiencing complete ignorance from males for the first time, in favour of fresh 20smt young girls

it matters a lot how you take care of yourself, dont drink and dont do drugs, keep yourself in shape and youll still be considered pretty

the mistake many women make is they lie to themselfs, your beauty IS the major attraction, not your personality, interests or something else, so they let themselfs go and expect the same as if they were still a young cockmagnet
>>
>>18514428
Men are obsessed with youth and beauty, there's nothing you can do about that except not letting your life revolve around them or their attention. Focus on improving yourself as a person, having something to offer other than your appearance, and finding things that make you happy other than your sex appeal.

There's no need to let yourself age badly though, just exercise, eat well and take care of your skin. Wear sunscreen religiously, don't smoke and learn about anti aging products (AHA/BHAs, retinoids, vitamin C etc).
>>
>>18516174
Can you provide a source for your claim that there is a 1000:1 ratio for every male to girl?
>>
>>18515959
That's a lie men tell to themselves to feel better when they can't score while young. Older men tend to be gross unless they have great genetics (in which case they were attractive even while young).
>>
>>18516327
Why are you making up such a ridiculous falsehood? Are you a girl who happens to be surrounded by trash quality men?
>>
>>18516357
I'm sorry that you're so deluded and desperate in getting out of actually improving yourself, that you're telling yourself the falsehood of "men age like whiskey". You have to already be whiskey to age like fucking whiskey. Most spergtatoes on this board would take a miracle to even become shitty vodka.
>>
>>18516360
You sound fat. As in, enormously fat. And bitter.
>>
>>18516372
>this projection
Keep waiting for your golden years that will never come because you're shit. That will show me.
>>
>>18515783
If your story is true it seems like you are in your prime right now. Don't waste it all on depression.
>>
...Anonymous
07/14/17(Fri)12:10:55 No.18516527
>>18516216 #
Im a 29 yr old proffesional, and i've never had a gf.

Don't asume that having a good carrer has anything to do with it.

Im not a boss, or a doctor, but according to statistics i earn more than 96% of the male population in my age group and country.

Honnestly, im just a fat lonely man with a fat apartment and the fat debt that comes with that.
>>
>>18514428
DESU you're not old, just not young anymore. It lasts longer than you think, so just try and get comfortable with it.
>>
File: Age of partners lol.png (52KB, 1150x556px) Image search: [Google]
Age of partners lol.png
52KB, 1150x556px
>>18514428
>>18514441
There is no cure for that senpai, you've hit your evolutionary peak. Women's individual net worth on average is highest in their early/mid twenties. For men it's their late twenties to mid 40's.

Glad I won't know this feel desu. Then again I can never make a nice life for myself by simply attaching myself to a successful man and having a few kids, so it evens out I guess.
>>
>>18515362
You've been on one date, and mom paid.
>>
>>18516575
That's no way to talk to your dad.
>>
I have the same worries op. But statistically women meet their SO aged 25 on average and men aged 27. So you've got time.
>>
who cares.
>>
>>18514428
u cant, after 20 grills start to getting old...
>>
get the fuck over it, colonel sanders was like 60 when he started kfc
>>
>>18516416
I'm a male in my golden years right now. And I'm nailing younger girls all the time. You sound enormously bitter.
>>
>>18516575
>>18516592
Kek
>>
>>18514428
The wall is real and all women have to deal with it. All you can do is exercise, eat right and take care of yourself.
>>
>>18515345
Not OP. But this is definitely not bait. I'm 18 and when I was 17 I felt the same way. It's more about knowing that you're getting older and realizing your mortality. This is a real feel my man. Not bait. You may not know it but a lot of 18 year olds in fact feel old.
>>
File: 1497826346419.jpg (289KB, 1000x939px) Image search: [Google]
1497826346419.jpg
289KB, 1000x939px
I'm 25 and girls my age already look old to me. Worst is their personalities and outlooks. It's like only bitterness exists in their hearts. That, and a large ego.

How do I get a highschooler gf, lads?
>>
>>18514428
Women age terribly. Whenever I see pictures of mid-20s girls when they were 16-18 it's like a whole different person. There's a reason why many cultures marry their women off soon after puberty.
>>
>>18516979
Also smoking, drinking and sunlight makes it much worse. Texas girls are leather by 25 not too mention how fucked in the head they are by being passed around by several men. That's why men want young virgins. The "college lifestyle" wrecks women.
>>
If 22 is old, then you can say I'm in the market for a Milf.

Wanna relive your younger years babe?
>>
I'm 28 and I had a 19 year old thinking I was the same age as her the other day.

Just take care of your skin, it's that easy.
>>
>Male, 26. Hairline receding faster than the polar icecaps.
>Act like I'm the hottest guy in the room despite quietly lamenting the loss of my locks.
>Girlfriend is 20, hot and thoroughly paranoid that her "prime" ends in a few months.
>Tease her that she's totally right, but that I'm grateful I have memories of her face before it mutates into George Takei's and before her tits become orangutan tits.
>"Oh shit! I think your nips are about an inch lower than yesterday! It's happening!"
>Routinely reassure her that even though she'll degenerate into some kind of ugly shrimpy saggy titted alien, I'll still rail her face into the pillows so I hope she doesn't mind needing a hip replacement surgery or two in the next couple of decades.

Keep being insecure. I think it's cute. You just need to find a dude who can make it fun.
>>
>>18514428
lol
im a 30 yo male anon and think women are hottest in their late 20s/early 30s
>>
>>18516321
Even higher. Try being a pretty girl with an even better personality :) Having inboxes flooded wherever you go and IRL.
>>
>>18516884
Internet i guess, a 39yo friend of mine is dating a 19yo he met on steam.
>>
>>18514428
I'm 19 and people think I'm actually quite young. The other day I went to buy a cigarette and the guy at the shop thought I was too young to smoke one. And the best I've done is spend the past year eating vegetables a lot, drinking mild water and playing basketball. Just try eating salads more than usual food while keeping the usual food along as well, and don't drink carbonated drinks much.
>>
>>18514428
Well, I'm only into girls in their mid to late 20's and I'm 20.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.