[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a coworker I'm not fond of. He was recently promoted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (598KB, 1100x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
598KB, 1100x605px
I have a coworker I'm not fond of. He was recently promoted to a high level position and it looks like he's struggling.

Rumors are circulating that he may be drinking on the job. I have no idea if he is, but he seems to lose his temper a lot, sometimes appears flushed.

I work in the same building and could have after hours access to his office.

What sort of action could I take to incriminate/frame him?
>>
Wow.. this is someone's job we're talking about. Why don't you ask how they are or how they're handling promtion (which is a stressful induction) rather than try to get them fired for something incriminating.
>>
Oh, I see. So, cozy up to him and see if I can get him to reveal something I can use against him later? Good thinking anon.
>>
>>18443438
>What sort of action could I take to incriminate/frame him?
this is how I know you're lying about the drinking/started the rumor yourself. did you get passed up for something? hmmm?

>>18443453
also you can't link posts so you're not from here and you've just heard of the hacker known as 4chan that is always up to no good. you know nothing. no one approves of what you're doing.

also, accessing another employee's office after hours will get you fired real quick.
>>
>>18443480
Nice try, but wrong several times. I didn't start the rumor. It's been persistent for several years. He's worked at the company for over ten.

I wasn't passed up for the promotion, it's an entirely different division of the company, unrelated to me.

I just don't like him very much, neither do a lot of people, and I'm looking for advice.

If you don't want to help, I get it. But spare me the whole "you aren't from here" gate keeping nonsense.

I feel like I could get into and out of his office without being caught, but that's on me. Let's assume I can get in there, yeah?
>>
>>18443489
>it's known he drinks
>he does bad work
>no one likes him
then you need to find a new company to work for because they aren't making good decisions if that is who they're promoting to high level positions. if they did it with them they did it with a lot of other people and it'll sink the company.
>>
>>18443506
I appreciate the feedback. You aren't wrong. Leadership in the company in general is bad. That said, the decision to stay or not isn't what I'm trying to address.

Also, it isn't KNOWN that he drinks. The rumor has persisted, but there's never been a formal accusation and certainly no proof.
>>
>>18443512
>the decision to stay or not isn't what I'm trying to address.
well I'm telling you it's what needs to be addressed instead of trying to get yourself fired.
>>
>>18443517
Okay thanks for the tip, I guess?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.