[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and currently living with my mom. Tensions between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sad man.jpg (64KB, 825x385px) Image search: [Google]
sad man.jpg
64KB, 825x385px
I'm 18 and currently living with my mom. Tensions between us are reaching a boiling point and she's planning on cancelling my phone tomorrow. She called me a lazy sack of shit, said I barely do anything around the house when I should be working for about 9 hours, and I fucking can't change that. My lazy ass self always gets the better of me. I'm seriously considering at this point just trying to run to California with whatever money/resources I can muster and taking up my friends offer to live with him. What should I do? Or am I just full of shit and can't man up?
>>
>>18443098

What the fuck are you trying to say - are you literally just sitting around and doing nothing or are you working 9 hrs?

If it's the former and you go out to California, then you're just going to use a friend and get stranded.

But hey, maybe that's the wake up call you need to get off your fucking ass.
>>
>>18443098

If you're a lazy sack of shit at home you won't be much better living with your friend. If you really want to move out though, make sure you get a job lined up pretty quickly.
>>
>>18443098
if you can't manage to get a job where you live how the fuck do you plan on making a living wherever you move? How about you realize that your mom is right and try listening to her for once you degenerate.
>>
>>18443098
Where's your dad in all this?
Also take the chance and go to California. Takeing chances no matter what will make you grow as a person for the better. Staying in your comfort zone will lead to more of what your already doing.
>>
>>18443155
Divorced. He fled the country. Never hear from him anymore.
>>
>>18443098
So now you want to be a huge burden on your friend too?
Dickhead.

Quit being a pussy and get off your ass. If you don't have a job, then put in time around the house while you look for one.

I wouldn't pay a phonebill for some lazy fuck who doesnt do anything either.
Hell, tell her to cancle your phone while you earnestly try to get motivated to be more than scum of the earth.

That or tell your mom you don't give a shit and will never change.
>>
>>18443172
I'm guessing you live in some southern USA wasteland?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.