[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I reset my sleeping schedule? I'm unable to sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Akari_Sleep.png (566KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Akari_Sleep.png
566KB, 1366x768px
How do I reset my sleeping schedule? I'm unable to sleep at night to the point where sleeping pills don't work, and now I've started sleeping from 2pm to 7pm, or 4pm to 11pm
>>
>>18442741
Stay up until 10pm and go to sleep.
Drink a bunch of coffee or take caffeine pills.
Whatever you have to do but just stay up.
>>
>>18442741
Melatonin
>>
File: 1493405313035.png (1MB, 1047x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1493405313035.png
1MB, 1047x1095px
Do you have a condition like insomnia or something? If so, see a doctor and do what he tells you. Or get checked out, maybe you have a condition and you should get professional help in that case.

If you don't and it's really just a shit sleep schedule then I have some experience. What worked best for me is pulling an allnighter once, then don't sleep for the entire day and only go to sleep at the time you want to go to sleep every night. To keep the schedule easier, you need to go to bed every night at the same time and wake up at the same time, sleeping is pretty much a habit that you need to keep after a week or two it will just feel right to go to sleep at that time and you will wake up even without an alarm. Sleep seven and a half hours (that's pretty much ideal), set an alarm and don't sleep in. Make sure to tire yourself out during the day, if you don't have to work then go for a run or go to gym or study something.

A good diet also helps your sleep, no need to obsess over nutrition, just drink lots of water, cut down on soda and junk food and make sure to eat some veggies and fruits every day basically just have a nice balanced diet. Watching your calorie intake is a good idea as well but that's beneficial for not getting fat/losing weight rather than improving sleep. Also don't eat right before you go to bed, you shouldn't eat within like 2 hours of going to bed.
>>
>>18442741
Turn the bolt in the right side of your neck clockwise to set your wake up later and the left bolt counterclockwise to go to sleep earlier.
>>
>>18442781
And stop taking the sleeping pills. Most sleeping pills build up tolerance and aren't meant for long term use. They will work less and less every time but they will also make it harder to go to sleep without them.
>>
>>18442776
Already tried that. It couldn't make me fall asleep
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.