[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long should i hide trust my fund babby status from my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: lel.png (16KB, 649x241px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
16KB, 649x241px
how long should i hide trust my fund babby status from my girlfriend to confirm that she isn't a gold digging whore

i've been pretending to be a broke college student for the last month now
>>
>>18442602
Wayyyy longer than a month, that's for sure
>>
>>18442602
don't ever outright reveal it but also stop pretending to be broke.
If you did tell her about it, what do you think would happen?
Worst case scenario, she either starts to gold dig or breaks it off with you for lying
Best case, she doesn't even acknowledge it or care about it

Girls that won't gold dig don't want to know or care about your status
>>
>>18442602
>having 10 mil in one bank
ishygddt
>>
>>18442602
>money market
Wow you have no idea how to save your money.
Everyone changes when they find out you have money.
Most people think about divorce but for some people the only reason why they dont commit is because they dont have money and dont have any skills.
>>
>>18442602
how did your parents get rich?
>>
>>18442602

You should move to a third world country and get a first class gold-digger instead. It's not exactly love, but it's realistically close and alot safer.

Third world gold-diggers know how to treat their men right,

First world gold-diggers will play nice until marriage, pregnancy or even just "common law marriage" (co-habitation), then suddenly you're an oppressive pig and she'll get goldstien in.

Now, you might say "I don't want a gold-digger" but honestly, you'll never know.
You might get love for a while, but when she finds out how much you've got, then it's anybodies guess.

Seriously, just go to Asia or Brazil, go to whichever is the most civilised town or city and meet a nice girl.
>>
>>18442602
Rule Nombre Uno: never let no one know
How much dough you hold cause you know
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
If that man fucked up, get yo' ass stuck up
>>
Give it at least 2 years and do not spoil her with gifts and other shit. Always split the bill when eating out and when sharing other expenses. You should also tell her upfront now that you like the frugal lifestyle and you intend to be frugal for life without alluding to your financial status. Make sure you use protection, always. With that much money, you should probably consult a decent lawyer for advice on avoiding situations where you will be forced to give up a good chunk of that money to your gf in case things go south. Common law marriage is a thing. Also why the fuck do you have that much money sitting in a money market account? Invest some of that shit in broad market ETFs or something.
>>
>>18442658
0.06% APY so 80 grand per year in interest. More money than the average american earns yearly.
>>
>>18442680
How much money is enough money for you? What would you need to make per year in order to be satisfied?
>>
>>18442688
Err what? 0.06% on 10m is $6000... Also inflation exists...
>>
>>18442602
No need to hide anything, nobody has ever asked me how much money I have saved. (Unless it's some business contract where it's of course necessary)
People only want to know what's your job and how much do you earn per month.
Just be careful to not come off as a lazy fuck.
>>
>>18442688
If the bank is unable to actually give you your money you're only gonna get up to $250,000 back from FDIC
>>
>>18442701
not in my world
>>
>>18442688
Lul $60,000 year.
Way to out yourself as not the owner of the image.
Your monthly balance sheets would tell you that you are only getting $500 a month.
>>
>>18442652
Pretty much this.
>>
>>18442725
Lol. The real question is what kind of shitty ass bank gives a 0.06% APY
>>
>>18442810
Bank of America like OP pic shows.
I have Navy Federal and its .55% apr.
>>
>>18442602

Fuck man, so you didn't do anything for that besides come out of your moms vagina?
>>
>>18442824
Mine gives 0.8% on fucking Mexico, get your shit together.
>>
>>18442825
That's the way every life should be but stupid nigger breeders insist on reproducing before being capable of providing for themselves.
You should only be reproducing once you have a stable home and income. You should be able to cover your childs education costs and should teach them how to survive and make a living as well. When you die they should inherit your money and repeat the process with the savings pooling after each generation and eventually you would end up with a situation like OP.

But shantell and taquito need their 10 children, welfare, section 8, wic, and food stamps half of which they sell for drugs.
>>
>>18442602
>10 million

Sweet allah

You wanna throw some of that my way senpai?
[email protected]
>>
>>18442658
>>18442661
>>18442825

my dad founded and sold a large soft drink company (its mainly in asia) and sold it around 2007~ for almost half a billion dollars

then he dumped that all into mutual funds and there's no need to mention how well the stock market has done since then

10m is just what i keep to buy around some small stuff i'm not expecting it to make any money

the vast majority of my money is tied up in various funds and real estate

my dad is nearly 70 years old (he had me in his late forties) and i'm the only son so everything will be passed down to me eventually
>>
>>18442911
If this isn't bait, this is way beyond 4chan's pay grade. Hire a high quality lawyer and accountant and talk asset protection strategies.
>>
>>18442911
Lel wanna buy some ice cream off of me?
>>
>>18442922
if this isn't bait and OP isn't a retard he should already have an accountant/finance guy and a lawyer on retainer
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>18442602
y-you wont p-pay off my loans, little bitch
>>
>>18442922
What? I don't think he asked for any financial assistance, just how to play his status with the lady friends.
>>
really bright idea waving your money around on the net. i bet some wizard is already trying to dox you, michael
>>
Give me 50k and I'll tell you...
>>
>>18442978
The reason people are talking about it is that it is very relevant to the OP's question at hand. It would be a terrible idea to reveal your financial status to your gf no matter how long you have been together if you don't have iron-clad protection and understand all the possible risks. Once you do, only then can you actually discuss the possibility of revealing such information to your gf at some point down the line.
>>
Never get legally married. That is the only surefire way to prevent some hoe from walking off with your money. Although in some places like Canada a girlfriend can demand alimony anyway.
>>
Eh, it honestly depends on the girl.

My bf makes a shitton of money. I never knew or cared because that's not my style. He could take of himself, wasn't mooching off of me, and that was all I cared about. One day he let me know and it floored me. But I didn't let it change anything. I still pay for shit, don't expect anything from him, etc.

Money doesn't have to ruin a relationship. People ruin relationships.
>>
>>18442602
Forever.
>>
File: 1389352218112.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1389352218112.gif
974KB, 500x281px
>tfw people say money can't buy happiness
>tfw you're a full time student and also have to work 40 hours per week to cover the cheapest rent in your area but it's still over 60% of your income
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
>>
>>18443094
>TFW There are people who unironically have to drink their own urine because they're too poor to afford access to water
>>
>>18443094

There's a difference between buying happiness and buying stability. The phrase is more commonly used for the rich people who lack any sort of emotional or spiritual well-being and therefore try to use money to fix themselves or patch the hole in their hearts but it never works.
>>
>>18442944
If this isn't bait and the OP is willing to publically post a screenshot of his Bank of America account balances along with his first name, then he has already broken one of the fundamental rules of asset protection and probably needs to be taught from square one.
>>
Definitely longer then 2 years. You dont have to pretend to be completely broke and you can say that your financial situation has improved in some way and start enjoying the money with her but definitely dont go : "I have 10 mil lol" even if it might be tempting. Also definitely never legally marry her even when the children come, one thing that is for sure is that no social convention is worth 5m. Actually I am going to have to change my answer, tell her a few days after you pick her up from the hospital with your first born.

t. I come from a fairly wealthy family but interact with really wealthy people often.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH 10 MIL IN ONE BANK?!

are you insane? are you trying to lose everything? tell me you have a financial planner. THIS IS FUCKING HORRIFYING. you need to be doing something with that shit. you are hemorrhaging money with it in that account. you should be diversifying into dividend stocks, treasury notes, forex, cryptocurrencies, and playing options for funzies.

ffs what are you doing son.
>>
>>18442911
ok I feel a little better.
>>18443211

you damn near gave me a heart attack.
>>
>>18443039
common law marriage
>>
>>18442992
he could have posted that with the numbers intact and no one would be able to do much if his security is decent. even if they did, he can afford the wizards to find the wizards.
>>
My best friend married a girl

She had no job no talents nothing at all. She wasn't even funn. I still have no idea why he married her no matter what reasons he listed

They had a kid and divorced once she was caught cheating

Now she gets the kid and also half his property and around 25% of his net salary so she can sit around doing nothing at all
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.