[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to remove arrest records from the internet? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is there a way to remove arrest records from the internet?

I got a dui 2 months ago, but got charged with a misdemeanor and got my license reinstated. Really sucks though, all you have to do is google my name and town and the 3rd item to show up is Anon, 25, Town, state- DRUNKEN DRIVING.

I'm starting to get back on my feet, but i feel like this is going to kill my dating life. Women often google guys they go out with and they're going to see that.

Do arrest records stay on the internet forever?
>>
>>18442587
Arrests are public record, you can petition google to remove the result but it usually comes back eventually and pretty much every other search engine will display it still.
>>
>>18442598

That's such bullshit. So 10 years from now someone can still see i once got a DUI?

I fucking hate everything. I had been driving for not even 5 minutes, suddenly started feeling how drunk i actually was, and was driving slow to find a parking lot to pull into and wait it out for awhile. The slow driving caught Officer Micropenis's attention and he threw me in jail. Now i have a shit reputation for life.
>>
>>18442618
Not to throw shit on the turd pile, but the insurance companies never let it go. They may choose not to hold it against you, but they'll see it. Most employers only have you list felonies and misdemeanors for the last 5-10 years. Some employers in healthcare go back a lifetime. They may still hire you, but if ghey run a background check and find it, and you lied on your application, it's immediate termination. Don't be applying for any delivery jobs or jobs driving for at least 5 years.
>>
>>18442633

I know jobs are going to be a fucking nightmare now, but is there no way to get it off the local news website? My aunt found out from seeing my name online, and my teacher jokingly told my class to "stay out of trouble, stay out of the papers" before dismissing us. I'm starting to get paranoid.
>>
>>18442648
What was your bac?
>>
>>18442648
You can file a motion to the court to have it hidden from internet view. I have no idea whether or not they will but I assume they will.
The problem you have now is that papers have electronic copies. Also there are tons of background check companies that subscribe to databases with this information. Most of them charge so you can't see if you don't pay. I would start with the motion to the court.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.