[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crush on councelor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170614-WA0008.jpg (137KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170614-WA0008.jpg
137KB, 1200x1600px
i am a 27 yo gaming beta, and currently living under the care of a private mental healthcarecenter.
since a long time i have had a crush on one of the female guidance councelors that work there ( she is 25). she broke up with her ex a month orso ago. i got both her phone number and her snapchat ( and got a second phone myself that she doesnt know of)
what should i do and how should i do that?
>>
text her
>>
>>18442106
and what should i say? i am not that good at socializing due to my autism ( reason why i'm in the mental health care)
>>
>>18442122
say hi
>>
>>18442128
just that? and with the phone she doesnt know about or my normal one?
>>
Her relationship with you is likely to be a professional one.
Making a move would likely fail and impact your self esteem.

If you flirt with her in person first and she reciprocates and its comfortable, sure, continue to do this to see if something grows, but don't start texting her sexy stuff.
>>
>>18442140
i guess i could try that first, though i am not that good at taking hints or reading the atmosphere/suple changes in body language
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.