[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

should I reply to being ignored or just leave it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1323894965230.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323894965230.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
tl;dr should I reply to being ignored or just leave it be?

basically I told this girl that I wanted to do a short trek through a nature reserve, and she was all like noo I should take pictures of her there because this and that, saying that she should join, so then I set up a day and plan some stuff

3 days later I give her details about it, she says yea she has it in her calendar and all
then she keeps saying that meeting half way to then take the train is too far; it's literally 30 minutes away from her
then I suggest meeting at her city's train station, she goes silent

2 days later I tell her she should kinda give me a place to leave meet if she wants to actually go

obviously I've already made separate plans, I'll go by myself there some other time, whatever

so my question is, given that she's flaked in a rather shitty manner, is it worth pointing this out to her? or is it better to just leave and forget about it
only issue is that she's a close friend of another friend of mine that I see somewhat regularly so eh
>>
move on
>>
File: 1321965847820.jpg (62KB, 768x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1321965847820.jpg
62KB, 768x768px
>>18441817
is there really no point in giving these people a piece of your mind?

I feel like it's when parents leave their kids to do whatever and expect them to learn what's good and wrong without any kind of feedback

for whatever reason I think she'd at least realize that it's better to do the decent thing and tell the guy "thanks but no thanks" or w/e, it ain't that hard to just say no to someone

I guess I just don't understand this behavior
>>
bumping for attention

>this 4chan pass is currently in use by another IP
I don't even
>>
>>18441785

No. Women flake all the time. Don't reward it with attention.
>>
>>18441785

No. She isn't interested. Delete her and move on. There is no need to point out something to her that she intentionally chose to do herself.
>>
>>18441971
>no need to point out something to her that she intentionally chose to do herself
haven't thought about it that way
fair enough
I'll try this gf bullshit again in a year I guess
>>
>>18441836
But she's not a child, and you aren't an authority figure to her.

If you try to scold her she's going to be offended, probably talk shit about you to your friends, start lies and rumors, tell them you're creepy.

Id say, if you really wanna do this activity, find an easier way/place to do it, that's more convinient for her. The only reason she doesn't want to it seems is because of the distance/hassle of getting there.
>>
>>18442156
This or, even easier, just forget it. Bring another girl, take pics, make her jealous.
>>
>>18442156
nah dude, I suggested picking her up from 5 minutes where she lives/her front door, which would be overly compliant of me anyway
and regarding the whole thing, I literally didn't even ask her, she offered to come herself, hence my bafflement
3rd, if she hasn't even replied in the last 3+ days, I doubt she's willing to discuss....anything really

>>18442161
I wish that were an option
alas, it's not like I'm swimming in offers
like I said, better luck in another year, that's about as often as I come across a single girl that I like/I think might work out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.