[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date, need advice about flirting and do's and don'ts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: PopeyeOlive_BizarroPanel[1].jpg (738KB, 1950x2355px) Image search: [Google]
PopeyeOlive_BizarroPanel[1].jpg
738KB, 1950x2355px
TLDR; How does flirting work, when do i go in for the kiss, how do i stop overthinking shit, any things to avoid etc., any tips for a first timer dude.

I consider myself a pretty confident person, i have a decent number of excellent friends and in every social situation i find myself to be genuinely appreciated and had many confirmations about this even from complete strangers).

However, i am insecure as fuck around girls. By this i mean: until we aren't leaving "knowing each other/friends, it's all good, i am genuinelyu confident in myself and the other person feels this, and gets comfortable. Maybe too comfortable, since then the flirting starts, or as flirting i perceive their sudden touching and asking more intimate stuff.
Once we get there, i become a sperg, at least inside. While outside i can still show off as confident but still trying to evade from the flirty stuff and going back to the cool friends zone), inside i just want to get the fuck out of there, even if the girls is hot as fuck.

Given this difficulties, i tought that a bit of chatting online first would have made things easier. Well, i managed to get a date this weekend to chill at a park with a girl, which seems very interested in such an idea (she says it's a refreshing sight from the usual boring coffees other people suggest).

Here's where i need your help: i'm already overthinking shit and fearing the moment when, since it's a fucking date, we will have to go into flirty territory once more.
How does one flirt properly? How does one STAY in the "flirting zone"? How does the situation evolve from there? How do i bring out my confident personality (which i have in all fields EXCEPT dating) here?
>>
Bumpan
>>
Just grab her by the pussy and deal with the consequences later
>>
>>18441350
In jail you can be the girl instead!
>>
Bumpin again
>>
Bump me baby one more time.
>>
>>18441268
I can fake being cool talking with grills as well, but other than that I'm as much of a social retard. The farthest I have gone was casually going in for a cuddle and that seemed to work, but I'm still sperging over anything else, afraid to fuck it up. Never initiated a kiss, but once I'm there, it's smooth sailing. So bumping out of interest.
>>
>>18441268
Just act as if she's your friend. If she likes you she'll like you unless ur autistic and can't read when she's put off. Dates are always bad and you shouldn't be afraid if they are. Good luck op. Mommy loves you.
>>
>>18442665
Also you go for the kiss first always.. don't wait till the end. Doing it while she's busy and close in which you can't miss. Tell her you had to just break the ice of a first date. Works for me always
>>
It just comes naturally for me OP, even with limited action, just if there is a moment and you see that look in your eyes, you need to go for it right then and there, just dont think too hard.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.