[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tinder.jpg (25KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25KB, 1252x1252px
1. As a femanon looking for something serious, is Tinder a good app to use?

2. Should I try to meet guys via other ways such as going to bars or meetups?

3. How can I tell how attractive I am without posting an image here? Does a high number of matches imply that I am considered as attractive? Or does it imply that I appear to be "easy"?

4. Is it a bad thing for me to compliment a guy for being good-looking if I have no interest to meet him irl?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (40KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
40KB, 240x320px
>>18441190
>using tinder
KYS famalam.
>>
>>18441190
1. lolnope. 90% of male Tinder users are only looking to get their dick wet

2. Had me on kik instead babe ;)

3. High number of matches simply means you have a vagina. Even fatties get a lot of matches because some guys are that desperate

4. Not really. You might get their hopes up though.
>>
>>18441190
I met and started dating my fiancé a year before tinder existed. I don't know if i like the idea of using an app to meet a potential romantic partner because it seems so insincere. I met my future wife in a grocery store by random chance, just decided that I wanted to talk to her because she was cute.
Hopefully some guy who's decent could find you the organic way, I'd suggest against using an app.
>>
Same question but I'm a guy.
Also how do you make a good tinder profile if you have no good pics of yourself?
>>
>>18441190
It's good if you're thirsty.
>1. As a femanon looking for something serious, is Tinder a good app to use?
Sure, if you are seriously thirsty and no man you meet irl shows interest.
>2. Should I try to meet guys via other ways such as going to bars or meetups?
Suuure.
>3. How can I tell how attractive I am without posting an image here? Does a high number of matches imply that I am considered as attractive? Or does it imply that I appear to be "easy"?
Suure, post your pic.
>4. Is it a bad thing for me to compliment a guy for being good-looking if I have no interest to meet him irl?
No.
>>
1. No. It's for thirsty people mainly.
2. I'd suggest through friends.
3. Yes, high number of matches does imply that you're attractive (or "easy")
4. D O N T. Unless he has a gf, or knows he's not gunna get sum, it will give the wrong impression.
>>
>>18441190

1. I've heard Bumble is better for serious relationships, especially for women. I'd say 70% of guys on Tinder are looking for something just causal.

2. Why not? Try find a social group for young people in your area on Meetup (website/app)

3. If you're a female and above a 4, you will be inundated with matches.
In other words, as long as you're not hideous, it's irrelevant.

4. Not "bad", but I can guarantee you that it will send wrong signals to the guy. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
Lmao virgins everywhere ! Just go for it. Horrible place to get advice for something like this
>>
Tinder is the kind of app where you get into a routine of quickly appraising people based on a few criteria and then swiping one direction or the other in a matter of seconds.

Incidentally, from what I've seen of other friends' accounts and what I've read online, it leads to moderately attractive women getting matched with basically every guy they swipe.

You can expect dozens and dozens of the same opening one-liners and questions, and some guys get passive-aggressive when you don't respond quickly enough (allegedly).

I don't doubt you can find good people on there. I was on there for a bit, wasn't just there to get laid, and by all accounts I'm not a piece of shit.
However, user discretion is advised.
>>
>>18441222
>gen y-er gets judgemental about something they know nothing about
Fuck off, it's easy to dismiss tinder when it was never an option for you
>>
>>18441257
I wasn't being judgemental until now lol.
Woooooo boi
I'm also 25 so I'm a millenial just like you probably are. Sorry I gave off the "judgemental vibe"
Enjoy swiping.
>>
>need a facebook account to register
Well fuck
>>
>>18441273
Are there any dating apps that don't require facebook?
>>
Is there a difference between badoo and tinder?
>>
Try to meet a guy irl instead. Tinder is generally for hookups.
>>
>>18441313
You can use your phone number babe
>>
>>18441190
Honestly just use okcupid.

There's a lot more guys looking for relationships on there than tinder, but there is still the massive wave of guys looking for hook ups.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.