[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help >Somebody used my bank account to do bank fraud >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Help
>Somebody used my bank account to do bank fraud
>I gave a false statement saying I don't know who did it.
>I know who did it
>If I give them the name of this person, he will find out and I won't be safe
>Might have to pay 5k if I'm guilty
>Fucked up school and have to pay 750 or I can't go to school next year.
>I have no money and can't use the 300 on my bank account because it's blocked
>I haven't paid my rent
>Parents live in another country and can only help me to GTFO Holland by buying a plain ticket of 400
>If I get out the country they will have more reason to charge me
>>
File: 1477276679305.png (79KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1477276679305.png
79KB, 645x773px
>>18441074
Damnnn
>>
Travel back in time, don't lie to the police, and buy a gun and better locks for your home.
>>
>>18441074
just tell the police dude, what the fuck? it's $5,000. are you seriously going to let someone steal that from you just because you "might" not be safe?
>>
>>18442115
Right? And if the money's insured and returned to you, buy a fucking gun. Problem solved
>>
>>18441074
time to man up and get protective.

This >>18442135

Get a fucking pistol or kitchen knife in your life
>>
OP here, the problem is that they used my bank card to steal from someone else, I don't care about my life but I don't want my sister raped and my parents murdered in a robbery.

I would have snitched but this person lawyer can ask for documents to see who did the statement
>>
>>18442305
Your family lives in another fucking country
>>
>>18442313
This fucking fuck who fucked me up is dangerous and comes from the same country.
>>
>>18442324
Then why the fuck did you get involved with them? Accept the consequences
>>
>>18442329
You are 100% right.
He was a good person before we went to Europe to study, but now I see how money changes people.
>>
File: M.jpg (12KB, 578x384px) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
12KB, 578x384px
>>18441074
Don't give away your bank account details and PIN for a few bucks anon. How could you not see this coming?..was it pussy?
>>
>>18442339
My parents warned me. But I didn't listen. I just want to go back in fucking time and give my father a condom.

I always try to help people but get fucked up.
>>
>>18442339
From what is dat pic?
>>
>>18442094
How do I go back in time?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.