[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna kill myself, /adv/. How does it feel to die after drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: MR_Nebbercracker.jpg (18KB, 350x230px) Image search: [Google]
MR_Nebbercracker.jpg
18KB, 350x230px
I wanna kill myself, /adv/. How does it feel to die after drinking a whole bottle of bleach? Do I feel pain in my head, chest or what? Best way for me is to shoot myself right where the heart is, but I don't have any access to a gun. If I try to steal one from a bodyguard and shoot myself, I might fail and just end up in fucking jail. So it isn't an option.

I really want to die. Nobody wants me. My mother just kicked me out of the house. I'm 20 and I go to college. No job. I don't fit in anywhere. I have no friends.
>>
>>18441072
Dying by poisoning is painful as fuck.

OP, it's a pretty low moment but it does go better.
Do you have any relative that can help you financially? Why don't people like you? What's holding you back from finding a job? Can you fix things with your mom?
Maybe there's an easy solution you aren't seeing.

My boyfriend wanted to off himself for similar reasons when he was your age, 5 years later he has a girlfriend, a whole bunch of friends, a nice job and things are going good for him. Don't give up.
>>
>>18441080
She told me she never wants to speak to me again for the rest of her life.
>>
>>18441082
What happened?
Do you have someone you can go to?
>>
i'm so frustrated. i never should have fucking existed
>>
>>18441082

Don't suicide for a girl OP that's fucking dumb. Find something that you enjoy and get obsessed about it while you grieve.

Meet with old friends, watch a movie, play a game, go for a jog (sports are a great way to un-stress yourself).
>>
>>18441108
People are getting bombed and you are here whining because your mother kicked you out and you fail at social life.
May I suggest cutting your wrists while taking a bath?
>>
Don't listen to any anons encouraging you.

Truthfully, as a person who had one of the most important people in his life commit suicide, don't do it.

It was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced.

You have no friends? I feel the same, and I've made a lot. Having friends isn't all it's cracked up to be, as they eventually show you they're not really your friends at some point.
>>
>>18441072
Why do you care if you end up in jail if you want to die? You have tons of options for suicide in jail. I dont think you really want to die. I think you need to find a therapist.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.