[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22, but people think I'm 16, which looks odd with my 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (9KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 193x261px
22, but people think I'm 16, which looks odd with my 30 year old bf.
5'4", very skinny, C cup bra, and xsmall everything else.
Please don't tell me "just enjoy it while you have it" "when you're 40, you'll look 20". I've heard that for the umpteenth time.
I thought I looked young because I haven't bought new clothes since highschool, so I bought some 'Ladies' clothes but they're all just baggy and it look like I'm playing dress up.

I don't like wearing make up, i break out no matter how soon I was it off.

Is it my face? Is it my demeanor? Or can people just see through me and know that I watch AWOGumball on the weekends?
>>
You must be as thin as a teenage girl
>>
>>18440873
> it looks like I'm playing dress up.
> i break out no matter how soon I wash it off.
My bad...
>>
Hard to say without a pic.

What colour palette do you wear?

Style?

Haircut type?

What's the problem exactly, that you look too young for your bf?
>>
>>18440882
my 16 year old sister looks older than me...
>>
>>18440873
Do you feel like people see you as a kid emotional? I'm guessing you want to be seen by others as an adult. Is there no stores that have smaller clothing for women?
>>
>>18440873
Wear just lipstick and mascara. They shouldn't make you break out since they're not in contact with the skin, and they'll make you look a little older.
Cut your hair in a shorter, more definite haircut (long bob)
>>
Who cares?
Your dude is lucky, I'd love to be in that situation. Women usually age like milk
>>
>>18440873
> a pic.
>If I cant answer these thoroughly I'll post one.

>colour palette
> mostly black t-shirts and jeans, a walking dead sweatshirt, or marvel/dc t-shirts.

>Style
>I couldn't categorize it myself but someone in highschool considered it, cute, comfy, and casual

>Haircut type?
>extremely curly/wavy but not afro curly. Shoulder length, but I cut it myself. So it's just basic cuz its hard to style being so curly and stubborn.

Stranger thought I was his litter sister, every time i apply for a job, they tell me, sorry but you have to be 18 and strangers talk to me in an extremely demeaning tone like I'm a child. And i get carded for everything.
>>
>>18440892
Very small town, there isn't anywhere to buy new clothes, they are all resale shops, other than Wal-Mart. But most of their stuff is LG or XL
>>
>>18440900
A bob makes me look like my mom, sadly. Any other hair cut ideas?
>>
>>18440913
>> mostly black t-shirts and jeans, a walking dead sweatshirt, or marvel/dc t-shirts.

There's your problem. I'm a dude so not able to give fashion advice beyond saying comic book Tees = childish vibe.
>>
>>18440873
Is there any reason why OP of these types of brag threads always post images of models/actresses instead of pics of themselves? are they trying to tell us something
>>
>>18440900
Oh, and I forgot to ask, what color lipstick? Bf likes the bright red but I think it makes me look like a whore
>>
>>18440927
I don't know, I have the same problem and with the long bob I look legal. I just make it a little weavy so it doesn't look too old.

I wear dusty rose kind of color for everyday, with a tiny line of eyeliner and some mascara.
I can't handle foundation tho.
>>
>>18440930
I posted a picture with tits because then people would actually notice the post. Other wise my posts just die with no replies.
>>
>>18440919
Maybe try amazon?
>>
>>18440928
Fair enough, my bf likes them because it's kind of why we got to know each other in the first place, but I guess I can wear them just at home.
>>
>>18440955
I'm in need of a trim anyway, I'll experiment with the idea,
I feel you on the foundation, feels like I'm suffocating my face.

>>18440970
I've never tried buying clothes online, how do you know if they fit correctly?
>>
>>18440974
I look much younger than I am as well - I just turned 24 and got exchanged for a high school student till I radically changed my looks, 6 months ago.

When I was trying to change my wardrobe I took a lot of inspiration from this youtuber. She's called theannaedit on instagram. She dresses quite simple and comfy but very age appropriate. I don't like *all* her picks but most.
>>
Post body or face. Used to have the same problem.
>>
>>18440988
Just looked her up, she's adorable. And not too cookie cutter style either. I'm always worried that I'll end up looking like the Starbucks white girls.
>>
File: IMG_20150506_090938_832.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150506_090938_832.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>18440993
Taken about a year ago but nothing's changed since. Wearing a little make up. Please don't say anything harsh, I know it's a stupid picture.
>>
>>18440998
Yes, I really like her because she looks very modest and she's not too much of a basic bitch.

I can look up some other profiles if you want some inspiration, I literally changed my whole closet 6 months ago for the same reason.
Look into capsule wardrobe. Find a few basic pieces that fit you well and build your style around it.
Right now my go-to look is jeans, a black or white tshirt, small bag and sandals/flats. Simple, but kinda age appropriate.
>>
>>18441014
You would be pretty attractive if you knew how to hair, dress, makeup, and went to the gym.

Literally all your ''flaws'' could be fixed, it's a matter of effort. That is a very very good situation to be in.
>>
>>18441014
who the fuck think you're 16 lmao
>>
>>18441014
You are pretty cute by the way. You'd look great with a long bob.

I hope you burned that shirt.
>>
Would you date someone in similar situation?
Well I assume not, because you already went for a guy much older than you (and look their age) and this is what women generally do, but still.
>>
>>18441045
Not her but was in similar situation.
Dated two guys over the last 2 years. One was 9 years older than me and looks even older. The other (current) is 2 years younger than me and he looks a bit younger.

It's not a huge deal to me.
>>
>>18440873
Post pic, clothed obv
>>
>>18441019
I think i mostly get the idea, I'm not going to ask you to go through the effort. I've got the jeans, I just need to put the comic Ts in the back of the closet... I needed a pair of sandals anyway.

>>18441023
Thanks? Lol

>>18441029
?

>>18441030
I hate that shirt, I think I was delusional. But everyone buys stupid souvenirs right?

>>18441045
I dont think he looks 30, He looks rather young, but His demeanor and facial hair make him look that much older than me. I did date a guy that was my age and looked much younger than me but he spent the $8grand that I had saved for school, on video games and refused to pay bills so im glad i found someone who had more experience with life and wasn't a total moron and jerk.
>>
>>18441060
already posted
she looks like a 30 yo mom
>>
>>18441066
Never seen a woman give birth and still have hips as nonexistent as mine...
>>
>>18440985
Pick a size try it, if it doesn't fit return try another size.
>>
>>18441111
Right.
>>
Anybody who thinks you look 16 is fucking blind.
>>
Its prob your height and weight.

Im 29, and im a manlet and thin. I usually get surprised looks when i say im 29, people will say i dont look it and i look younger. Its a mix of the physical and my demeanor so maybe youre experiencing the same thing.

Looking younger is an advantage since youre a woman, for men it isnt good unless youre tall and have all the right things going for you.i dont have that luxury.
>>
>>18441030
>>18441063
I actually like that shirt.

Anyway, as >>18441029 said, I wouldn't guess you were 16. From the pic I'd peg you at 20-ish, way too little babyfat for less than that. Maybe people just look older where you're from than they do here and you're the exception?
>>
>>18441014
You look 22. Let's not kid ourselves.
>>
>>18441399
I'm extremely shy and don't really like talking to people. And when they talk down to you is hard to have any self confidence to "stand tall".

>>18441444
It's hard telling, physically, I feel im quite average in this town
>>
>>18441066
Not 22, more this. 30 year old anorexic single mom.
>>
>>18441469
Tell that to the manager that refuses to take my application because I'm "not even old enough to use a box knife"... idk, Maybe it's just this place.
>>
>>18441014
You don't need /adv/ you need /fa/. Not insulting but most this advice sucks but with cool clothes and hair you go from 5/10 to 8/10.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 196x116px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 196x116px
>>18441487
Wow anorexic, I've never heard That one before
>>
>>18441525
I'll check it out, thanks
>>
>>18440873

You have genetics 90% of women would kill for

I un-ironically advice you to enjoy it, they are all jealous, you look hot, your bf probably have the kinkiest fantasies about you so he doesn't have to fap to loli-hentai to cope for your wrinkleness.

Everything is good
>>
>>18441545
I'm jealous of people too, but i keep it to myself, (mostly rhetorical) why do they have to be such bitches about it?
>>
>>18441545
Wait no, I have a real question. How should I respond next time someone says something about how old i look? I don't want to be a bitch but I'm sick of it.
>>
>>18441570
Eh. Nvm. I'm not sure i have the nerve to say it even if I knew what to say..
>>
>>18441525
/fa/ scares me. They use words ive never heard, and it's mostly just Gucci and making fun of man buns.
>>
>>18440931
Umm what?? Do whores only wear red lipstick? OP if you're not wearing heels and a skimpy dress with your boobs half out, you won't look like a whore. Red lipstick is classy. I think you're actually scared of your own sexuality because of this and the whole comic book kids clothing thing you're doing.
Shop online for clothes that fit. Idk, try forever 21 or h&m.
>>
>>18441570
Just smile and shrug at them.

You can't really do much to look older, as you've said it hasn't worked out.

Skip the makeup if it gives you skin issues and you don't need it. Honestly the more makeup a female uses the more I think she's an over-compensating and clueless kid. Doesn't make you seem "older".

Get clothes that fit, or get your stuff tailored. Off the rack clothes do not fit anyone right, but a decent seamstress could elevate some of these more mature pieces and fit them to your body.

So far as clothing is concerned, just dress "conservatively" or with an eye for business casual. Business casual never reads as "childish" if you get the clothes fitted appropriately.

Good luck, kid.
>>
>>18440873
>>>18440931
> scared of your own sexuality

I never thought of it that way. You're probably right...
Welp, there's a whole new dark corner I must have been avoiding all these years...
>>
>>18441675
That gives me an idea for a couple outfits. And I wont have to buy anything for them... Maybe a few adjustments, let's hope sewing is like riding a bike..
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.