[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever had an impacted wisdom tooth? Well mine became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: kms.jpg (27KB, 450x376px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
27KB, 450x376px
Have you guys ever had an impacted wisdom tooth?

Well mine became cracked then stars to hurt now even if I just lick it (with pressure atleast)

Is there a point where the tooth will just "die"? Like I won't be able to feel the tooth anymore but its just there.

Also before you even answer "Get it removed by the dentist etc"
My family is too poor to afford the operation and there arent "dental students" nearby for cheaper.
>>
>>18440457

Eventually it can get really bad/infected and cause more problems which will be more expensive to fix. You are better off going to get a referral to an oral surgeon (regular dentists don't remove wisdom teeth as far as I know) and often you can do financing where you make the payment monthly I believe but you need to look into it more. If you are a student, you might have dental coverage up to a certain amount, like for me I am a full time student and my dental coverage is like $700 or something.
>>
It will rot and hurt so bad u end up in thel er:^)
>>
>>18440474

This is true too OP. Eventually it will deteriorate to a point where you will probably end up in the ER. But the doctors in the ER won't actually pull the tooth. They will give you a referral to an oral surgeon and probably just give you anti biotics and/or pain killers
>>
No. The tooth will be kept alive by the pulp 'root' that goes directly from the middle of your teeth into your jaw.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you go to a dentist asap. An impacted wisdom tooth can damage other teeth around it and cause a lot of pain.
>>
>>18440473
>>18440474
>>18440482

Ok but the weird thing is that both my older sis and bro had the same prob in their teen years now that they are 35 and 37 their tooth is still there but cracked and they dont really feel anything anymore..
>>
>>18440486
The crown is around 80% gone and it never pushed or affected the tooth next to it.
>>
>>18440457
Yeah your tooth will die but then you will too. Tooth death is caused by major infection. You need to get it removed or else you have an actual risk of death. I am a dental assistant listen to me. If you really are poor sign up for dental care or go to a place where you can make payments. If you are desperate you can just go to a place and not pay and be in debt.
>>
>>18440501
I'm not sure how you can tell if the 'crown' is gone (especially if it's impacted) if you haven't been to a proper dentist yet.

Get yourself to a dental surgeon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.