[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: img.jpg (95KB, 559x846px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
95KB, 559x846px
Im 21 and ever since I could remember I've had consistent migraines. As in couple times a week, or at best once every other week.

And I mean migraines as in my head is pounding and it hurts to move around and walk. The only solution most times is to sleep, half the time I take pain relievers but usually the sleep just kills it.

I noticed its usually because sometimes I skip lunch/dinner or I eat an incomplete meal.

How can I lessen or resolve this issue? I've heard a lot of solutions such as drinking more water or going on the computer less but its not the case because neither had any effect on how frequent I get the headaches.

I work a lot and this always affects my free time because when its bad I have no choice but to knockout.
>>
>>18440377
you need to visit a doctor because this is a pretty serious medical condition...
>>
Find out what causes your headaches, I am in a similar situation, I can get them from weather (hot and windy), dehydration, muscular aches in my back (especially after sports or doing an activity Im not used to), depending on the cause, I treat it.

Often times, computers are not a solution for me, but a relaxing thing that I can use to forget about my headache.
>>
your brain stem might be fucked, I have a friend with a similar condition. my advice is go check with a doctor and see if you can get an MRI or something
>>
File: IMG_20170525_233159.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_233159.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
you have a brain tumour, you can't remember when it started because the tumour is on your hippocampus

have fun
>>
It could be a sign of something serious, or it could be stress. I had migraines starting when i was 10 until I went to a Dr in highschool. All kinds of check ups and nothing physically wrong, but severe stress can cause your body to have horrible reactions. Do you have a reason to be stress out OP?
>>
>>18441103
Still me. I used to know a girl that had severe migraines that were caused by her teeth growing in wrong, and once that was fixed her migraines returned because her eyes had been damaged in an accident. Migraines are caused by thousands of different things. Your best bet is to have a simple check up and have a good look at what's going on with your body and mind. If you listen, your body might tell you what else is wrong and what could be causing it. Im not trying to worry you, it could be something very small, but migraines in themself can be hard to deal with.
Get a check up, eat more, and take care of yourself. You'll feel a million times better once you get rid of them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.