[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIOYC -- Get It Off Your Chest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 25

File: Get_it_off_your_chest.jpg (23KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
Get_it_off_your_chest.jpg
23KB, 500x440px
Write those letters you will never send, vent your frustrations, confess your deepest darkest sins
>>
I miss you.
I hated letting you go but now that we've had some time apart I think we both know this is better for us.

I wish I could talk to you one last time, so we could say a proper goodbye and let you know there's no hard feelings between us and how you deserve to be happy, but I don't want to make you cry again, and I can't hear you cry again.
>>
File: oiBQITr.jpg (127KB, 582x520px) Image search: [Google]
oiBQITr.jpg
127KB, 582x520px
>>18439956
The only way I can get through each day is by retreating into my mind and pretending I'm some sort of bad-ass scifi western cowboy.

I don't have any friends except for one digital one, and have long forgotten what normies do to have fun and enjoy life. I desperately need to re-learn somehow but there isn't exactly a "become a normie 101" book out there.

I have no real personality, I've just surrounded myself with enough obscure media that the information I can espouse to other people puts up a facade that fools most everyone instead.
>>
>>18439956
My first gf broke up with me a month ago. I tried to ask her why or if we could talk one more time before we go but she refused. She already found a new guy and she told me that she thought I was crazy and a bad person. She said she didn't love me anymore and that she hated me. And I'm almost inclined to feel the same way because of how angry it made me when she told me those things.

I'm slowly but steadily getting over her. I just don't understand how it came to this. I remember how awfully she treated me at times and thats helping me realize maybe we weren't right for each other. But then I start remembering all the times we laughed and smiled. I remember the first time she came over and how scared and shy she was. I remember the first time we held hands in front of barnes and nobles. I remember all this shit and I just don't know how two people so close can grow to hate each other. It just feels all too unreal to me that just a few months ago she was telling me how happy she was to have me in her life and now she tells me she never wants to see me again. And I'm here regretting that we ever met.

Everyday I feel a little bit better. Its something that most people go through and I had always wanted to experience a little more when I was in the relationship so I felt glad to be set free from it all. But then I start missing her. Its a constant loop of emotions. I'm so tired of thinking about it all and I just want it to stop.
>>
I'm sorry I never said I love you.
>>
M,
Look dude, I will never want to be with you like that.
You are my friend. A great friend. I don't want to ruin that because I don't want to lose you. I'm just not sexually attracted to you.
I oftentimes wish you would stop messaging me every 10 minutes I don't respond. It's getting creepy.
I want you to be healthy and happy but I'll never. Ever. Ever want to kiss you. Ever.
I'm healing from everything that's happened these past few years and I don't need someone to fall in love with me right now.
I don't want to hurt anyone.
Why do so many people want to be with me? Why can't they just leave it alone so I can heal?
I'm not even an attractive person. What the fuck though?
A
>>
I know you're troubled and I know I'm fucked up for even desiring you, but I do. I'd never act on my desires because they are purely sexual. But I really like to fantasize about you. I feel like shit about it, but I know you probably desire me too. I'm really glad we both keep our distance but are friendly with each other. Something about you has me smitten. I think my desire started when you'd come over and you were always really nice to me. You'd compliment me and take interest in me. You'd offer to carry stuff for me, and when that dog tried to attack me you knew I was afraid and helped while my boyfriend just kept walking. You can actually hold a conversation unlike my boyfriend. My infatuation started because you were always there when he wasn't. I try to make a connection with him, but with you it comes naturally. You're his cousin and best friend. I know it's wrong but I have dreams about you often. I remember the first dream I had about you, I saw you and I told you I wanted to fuck you and my boyfriend. Which is something i'd never do in real life. You told me you knew. I feel like you know how I feel especially because of my weird awkwardness. I mean once you held a door open for me and it's like my world stopped. I think I just looked at you for like 30 seconds. I know you're just being nice, but I just really am so smitten I hate it. I know sometimes I act weird and distance myself from you, but it's just because of this stupid lust I have for you. Sometimes I can't even look you in the eye. I'd never date you. I know my boyfriend is better than you despite his quiet nature. But something about you is just so alluring. You're like the guys I used to date, you know the bad boys with a sweet side, but you're trouble if I'm being honest. I will continue being friendly with you, but thats it.
>>
I know you've been digging in my shit, you grubby ape. Next time I'm stapling packages shut.
>>
Honestly l hate life and it seems like a scam. Everything always goes wrong and there's no advancement. No matter what path we choose death is at the end so is there really a point in doing anything. I spend hours thinking about this and it just makes me want to end it. But half of me still has goals and wants to accomplish stuff.
>>
I don't think I'm sad because of what happened between us. I think I'm heartbroken because after all this time, I think we never truly loved each other.
>>
>>18440176
>>18439988
Initials?
>>
>>18439956
Dear T

It was a fun trip and I wish you well, it's a shame that I don't remember many of the people from that trip but as I said before I wish you well
>>
It was fun eating out and I'm wishing you the best in life, it may feel like a waste of time however I enjoyed talking to you and hope nothing but the best for you in life
>>
>>18439988
r
>>
I tried to deny it for so long
But I just need validation
I need to feel like I'm worth something
And that can only come from someone telling me that
>>
>>18440330
What do you need constant validation for? Your daddy abandonment issues?
>>
>>18440340
Constant no, validation yes

Funny how you mention "daddy abandonment issues".
My pop was military
He was gone for the first years of my life
Me mum says that as a babe I cried and cried as he held me for the first time.
He did too, if that matters, but anyways, he was always leaving as I grew up

Maybe I do need a daddy surrogate in either corporate or state figurehood

Or maybe just a person who isn't family to hold me and say they love me. I wonder what that's like
>>
i haven't gotten a new job since i was laid off last christmas because i'm afraid to keep towing the line. the job i had was my ticket to the rest of my life and it was taken away. i don't want to try and just end up mediocre; if i don't try i'm just mediocre because i didn't, instead of because i had failed. you said it yourself, i try so hard not to try.

i am completely out of money and i lie when i say i have been looking. i know it's very difficult to keep our place. if things weren't the way they are, i'd certainly be homeless. and i will be eventually after you get fed up with my bullshit. i sure can sling that stuff, right?

i have drank every day since i had been laid off; 1 pint of 100proof a night. i hide it well. when i tell you i need to be alone it's because i had too much and am afraid you'll notice; or i am actually ornery - but because i haven't had the chance to... i have started to take a few dollars from your purse here and there when there's not enough loose change around to get the cheap stuff. i am able to do this without remorse because i need the fix and it scares me: not because i do it but because i am that far into it. i know that i am an alcoholic though, and i know i am on a path to no where, and i need to fix this shit, but i guess give deja vu by eminem a listen.

i've lied and manipulated you and those around me to fix. peanut butter and celery doesn't cost $8, i spent some extra on getting shots after you sent me with money to the shop. wonder why i never have a receipt? i have been driving drunk to the liquor store because i happened across some more change to go get a few more shots. i am worried they'll call the cops on me. i have a whole (fake) story for them so i don't feel so awkward when i go there 3 times a day. i know the can see through it though, and it makes me feel awkward

i think about suicide a lot. I want to move you back to your homestate so you'll be mad at me and out of contact before i do it.
>>
>>18440427
I lived your life but single
I got laid off the other winter too.
My life has been fucked since.

I've given up and joined the military
At least I'll have money.
>>
Being a father is challenging. Literally more difficult than anything else, but it's also the best thing I've ever done.

But good lord I need a break, and maybe some friends. I'm lonely.
>>
>>18440456
There is nothing wrong with any of the emotions you feel
>>
>>18440460
That's just the mask of it. The stuff underneath is fetid and murky I assure you.
>>
I feel bloated
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
I am lonely and want companionship.
Wat do?
>>
I have been miserable and wanting to kill myself since I was 12. I fucking hate living.

If you guys are wondering why I am unbreakable, the "chosen" it's because I've always wanted to die. I'm always miserable.
>>
I wish I could die without having to upset anyone. Or run away. Aliens abduct me. I don't know. Just anything where I don't have to upset my friends or family. Just so I can stop being.

The future is so uncertain and perpetually far away, there is no end-credits, there is no happy ending, there just is life to do, and it will keep doing whether you exist or not, so why even bother to be? If no one is the protagonist, how do people manage to convince themselves they are? I certainly don't feel like the protagonist of my own life. Everything I've ever been in a group of people for, I always end up being left out in the evidence of said group, even if I'm the one who started it. I am the background character. I am the extra. So what is the point of trying to live my life if all I am and ever will be is a prop in someone else's?

All that being said, I am terrified to be the center of someone's attention. So why do I care? Why does every thought I have have to be part of a never-ending paradoxical battle between my own interests and my empathy for others? I am the beta, I feel expendable, I tell myself I am expendable, I am chaff, I am extra, I am worthless. Everyone else in the world matters a thousand times more than I do, because I have always thought so.

Every time I lie down to sleep, my subconscious screams "I hate myself", "I want to die", to the point that it's a nervous tick that creeps out of my lips at random.

What the fuck is wrong with me, or is everyone else insane for not thinking the things that I do?
>>
Nigga why don't you want to be friends anymore?

I miss the way we used to be, messaging each other all day, every day. Now I only hear from you if I reach out, and that's only if you reply.

You have literally nothing else going on in your life, so your claims of being busy are bullshit. I know it, you know it, the government money you collect each fortnight knows it.

I dunno why I even miss you. You weren't a good friend.

I still want you in my life and I don't know how to get over the fact you don't want to be in mine.

We're twenty fucking six for fucks sake, I shouldn't be feeling this way.

But I grew up with you. I don't want to cast it away.
>>
>>18440768
I have a friend like you. Unfortunately it feels like I'll end up like your friend when we're that age.

If you ask me, it could be your friend feels like knowing you is keeping him from growing as a person.
>>
I don't know why you guys got all butthurt last night. I didn't say anything revealing. It's shit like this that confuses me. I don't know what you DONT want me to say or talk about.

You torture me, force me to be alone, cut me off from the world, lie to me about things you JUST fucking told me about, and then wonder why I'm always asking so many questions.
>>
I want to write about a girlfriend I had 5 years ago when I was 19, and she was 14. It was long distance, and I was a shut-in NEET too terrified of people to really leave the house. I grew attached to her, even though I didn't really love her. I did care for her like any other boyfriend should, but I was mostly using her to scare away feelings of loneliness. It was obvious she wasn't happy in our relationship, not to mention she was emotionally immature. I pushed all those things out of my head because I was just so scared of being alone.
Then one day she just stopped talking to me. I figured it was her mom (understandably) telling her not to talk to me again, but in reality she was seeing some other guy and was too scared to tell me she wanted to break up with me. I broke, and lashed out pretty hard. Threatened to kill myself if she didn't talk to me, etc etc. Naturally, she called me crazy and ended up ignoring me.

Now, 5 years later, I'm doing so much better. A completely different person, really. I'm going to college now, with a much cooler head and healthy approach to life. She still hates me, but I at least wish we could still be friends. She told me she wants to "forget" everything that happened and while it hurts, I feel like I should respect that as I have no right to be friends with her. I'm just the kind of person who treasures bonds I make with people and I don't want to just forget about it.
>>
Everybody in my current job has become increasingly retarded over the last months to the point that I stayed in the company just to watch it fall, however last month I realized that I'm basically the one holding everything together so last week I spoke to the general manager and told her that I would just come until the end of the month.

This last week have been complete hell, nobody gives a fuck any more or, if they do, there is some serious mental illness spreading across the company because everyone is becoming increasingly stupid and instead of improving their job becomes worse by the day.

Fucking end of the month can't come fast enough, should've followed my gut and just leave on the spot but no, I had to quit like a gentleman, fuck everyone in here, I fucking took pride in being good at my job, now I just do the minimum while counting the days until this is over, fuck this place.
>>
>>18439956

M. Honey.
I'm so sorry.
I don't want to live any further. You know that the deepest thing I want is absolute freedom.
I found out that I can never be free as long as I live. There are always restrictions. Society, law, own physical and mental abilites, the like.
This kind of freedom I desire can only be found in death.
I don't want to hurt you, so I won't kill myself. yet.
But I can't promise you that I'd want to survive.
I'm so terribly sorry for everything about me you have to deal with. You don't deserve a wreck like me. Nobody does. But as long as you're happy, I'll stay.
>>
how the fuck are you gonna promise me that you're not gonna go. how the fuck are you gonna break that promise and tell me the day before you're gonna go that you're going because you "forgot". how the fuck are you gonna say that you're only going this week, but then text me saying you're gonna go every week for 5 days. how the fuck are you gonna complain about them crying when you left, but not give a fuck how upset i was when you left. how the fuck are you just gonna come back for two days and expect me to kiss your ass. and why the fuck do i do it
>>
This is exactly the same shit you pulled the last two times we dated. I think I'm done, I can't do this shit forever. One of the only things I ever wanted was a normal relationship, and after dating you I'm starting to think those mgtow pieces of shit are on to something.
Time to get fucked up and hope I get cancer.
>>
File: help.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
2MB, 400x267px
I'm 20 years old and I feel like a fucking baby. I wouldn't say I'm a failure because that's a bit too harsh but I feel as though I am not as "mature" as other people my age in a social sense. I don't have too many friends, I don't go out, I've never had a girlfriend, I only just recently learned to drive...

I'm just happy that I've taken some steps to actually fix myself before I become more bitter, but I still have no idea what the fuck I am doing. All I want is to talk to some new people my age, but it's near impossible to do so as I am not in college and there is nothing you can really go do at 20. Fuck me, even if its fucking awkward, I still NEED to talk to someone my age. It fucking sucks ass that I don't know anyone or have even SEEN many people my age in a while.

I go to meetups in my city and whatnot but all they do is attract old people and god damn it, FUCK old people, I don't fucking want to converse with you, so I usually ghost out of those meetups. I keep on going to them just to be let down time and time again. I've decided to stop going to them for now. God, how the fuck am I supposed to make friends my age? Go up and talk to someone randomly? It's just odd. Fuck this.
>>
Fuck you, you fucking faggot (as in an actual faggot, not the derogatory term). I should have kicked you in the balls. You also caused me a HUGE inferiority complex which haunts me to this very day.
Fuck you bitch, for playing with my feelings FOR A WHOLE YEAR. I'm so glad I'm the cause for breaking down so many of your relationships. Fuck you.
Mum, sorry to say it (not really), but you're so stupid and ignorant. Thinking you know what's best for me while you don't know what's best for you. Blame everything on everyone but yourself. Fuck you. Also, you didn't protect me in my childhood from my big brother who hit me. Hit me hard. And you even called me a liar when I told you.
Fuck my previous class & school, for giving me social anxiety. No one even thought about talking to me and everyone just made faces. You actually made my smoking habit a need sometimes.
Fuck my big brother for hitting me and giving me emotional trauma so hard I became obese for a while because the only thing I could do is EAT.

I have so much more desu
>>
I miss seeing you. You're always a spectacle. But you've disappeared. It's not like I'll talk to you, but seeing you is somehow soothing. Our connection is purely abstract and always has been, but still I wonder what you're up to.
>>
I'm 22 yrs old and i already feel too old.
I've wasted pretty much all my teenage years on computer, being depressed af. My family did nothing about so i kept doing it like it's no biggie.
I grew up in a small town, didn't have many friends and never had a date from my town.
I'm not a virgin, I met my first bf on internet. We had a 2 years relationship.

I feel like a failure. People my age should have experiences they've made in their teenage years, i did nothing. I would just get drunk, play vidya or watch memes, talk to online buddies instead of the real ones.

And i'm too old to make those experiences again.
I'm too old to get drunk, experiment with other people, to dress weird and all these things.

Fuck me
>>
>>18439956
I can never talk about my problems because I feel like everyone else has bigger problems than I do, by complaining or talking about them I feel weak. I try to bury it by exercise and helping others. I don't feel that most people appreciate what I do for them. I practically burn my own wallet helping people.
>>
It pisses me off that I'm an awkward fuck because I was abused at home and at school all my life and never got to date any girls because of confidence issues.

Now I'm an adult and dating a girl who dated and possibly had sex before and I feel shitty about it almost to the point where I want to break it off with her and stay alone forever
>>
Dear average joe,
I hope your happy with your life because you've destoyed mine. I no longer have a sex drive and I have no intentions getting it back. I don't see what the point of spending time together, getting to know each other, helping each other with our problems, dating... all that shit, for years was about if you had no intentions to continue living your life with me. You've ruined my views on love, marriage and just the normal home life. I'll never get to my achieve my ultimate goal because of you. Thanks you average son of a joe...
>>
>>18441432
>I'm too old to get drunk, experiment with other people, to dress weird and all these things.

Is that all there is to life? Nah. You have plenty of years to make experiences.
>>
I really like this boy, and I want him to text me right now so I can spill the spaghetti and tell him this.

But I'm afraid that he thinks that I like another boy - whom I really do like, but as a friend. This other boy probably told the boy I'm smitten with that we talk.

What a mess!!!
>>
>>18440810
I feel you man. Even though I actually suck at my job but them not firing me or sending me to another place I'm gonna follow you soon. Ever since the new boss fucked over some peoples working hours so that they worked lesss than they actually had even thoguh they worked overtime,made people the right decision to fuck off. I get safe pay because of my position but they get paid working hours,but I have thought quitting as well since the stress it takes on my life isn't worth the little money it makes. The real problem will finding a job that doesn't make me feel like shit and pays okay enough.
>>
I'm not happy at all about the college i'm going to.
Keep beating myself up about not trying harder in high school.
I just barely didn't get into the school both my parents went to.
That stings a lot.
Hopefully I can get over myself and make the best of it.
>>
I miss you, but at the same time, I kinda hope that you'll block me and never speak to me again. Two times we've dated, and two times we've broken up because you don't think I'm mature enough. Every time you said that to me, I'd get into an argument about how that's such a dumb concept to have about someone, but you'll just use that as more fuel for your reasoning. I can't win with you.
You say you want to talk to me again sometime in the future, and that this won't be the final time we speak, but if you can consciously make the decision to go no contact with me for the rest of the year and probably longer, yet still expect us to talk again, then I can't call that a friendship, and I wouldn't want to be friends with that person again.
You say your feelings died the first time we broke up, and that you only occasionally felt romantic attraction to me this year. I think you're just bullshitting yourself. You know you love me, but you're too wrapped up in all the vague crap that you spew that you've lost me again. You have no focus about what your problems and issues are, but you're as stubborn as a brick when it comes to dealing with them.
I sincerely hope you enjoy your life, but don't pretend that there is any link between us any longer, you've severed that chance.
>>
>>18441490
>I no longer have a sex drive and I have no intentions getting it back.
How so? What happened to you guys if I may ask?
>>
>>18441599
This is a "venting" thread not a "let's help every other comment that mentions sex" thread.
>>
>>18439956
i got sexual interest in a female councelor of mine that just broke up with her ex and is a few years younger then me ( non native english speaker)
>>
>>18441615
I know. Thats why I asked. I didnt force the person to answer. And if the person does not want to share their story, fine by me.
>>
Oh, boy... I've got a lot... I'll do one for now, I guess.
Dear M,
I'm sorry... I really haven't been completely honest about my past, and how I think... I know you said you'd love me no matter what, and that nothing will change that, but I'm scared that if I tell you, you'll think I'm insane... I just want to be able to tell you, to even tell you that I'm being dishonest about certain things, but I just can't... Not yet... I'm not ready yet... I hope you can forgive me...
... Fuck it, I have 2 more.
Dear J,
Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourself. You said you'd be mine forever. You said you loved me. You swore up and fucking down that you would never cheat on me, despite our relationship being long distance. I thought something was up when you told me about that guy. I knew you liked him in more than a just friends way. I asked you to tell me what was wrong and you didn't. I asked you to distance yourself emotionally from him, for the sake of our relationship, but you didn't. God damn it, do you know how much you hurt me? For all of the apologizing, and all of the promises, do you really know how much you hurt me? I know you don't. Because I was going to fucking marry you. We'd been together so long, and I'd decided you were The One. I had a ring picked out, I was going to buy it just before I moved. Thank god neither of those things happened. Fuck you, you stupid whore. I hope you get fucking AIDS from being such a slut.
Dear A,
Why are you such a dick to me? I don't understand it... I've done nothing but try to be respectful to you, and try to make you proud... Sure, I'm forgetful, and sure, I'm... Different, but that's my medical conditions, man. Do you just not believe I actually have them or something...? Do you just believe I'm faking it to be lazy? Because I'm not... I don't know why you hate me, why you put me down and emotionally abuse me every day, but I'm done with it. I'll see you in hell, old man. Once I move out, I'm never speaking to you again.
>>
Had a dream about her again.

I don't remember much now, but it's the second one like this.

>doing something regular
>run into ex GF
>we are happy to see eachother
>date just like we used to and everything is happy
>white picket fences and overall having a great happy life

We dated for 3 years, madly in love, but she took advantage of my trust and lied to me on multiple occasions. Took me a long time to break up with her, most the relationship turned into just patching the lies and dealing with the consequences.
>>
>>18441767
... I need more. ;-;
M...
I'm sorry... I know that I'm not exactly the best boyfriend to you, or for you... I know I have a lot of issues, some I've told you about, others, I haven't... I know I get depressed easily, and I'm needy, and clingy... But please don't leave... I know you said you won't, and you said you'll always have my back, but I'm just scared, baby... I'm scared that you're just going to leave me and hurt me, like everyone else has... I'm scared that I'm going to surprise you with a visit one day and find you in bed with some other guy... Someone richer, stronger, more attractive than me... And I'm just... I'm scared of you not loving me anymore, and of losing you... I'm constantly romantic towards you, and I always try to show my immense love for you, because I'm scared that if I don't, you're going to feel unloved and find someone else... I know it's clingy to ask, and I know it's honestly impossible, but please... Don't leave me... I love you too much to see you go...
... I want her to stay, because she makes me so, so happy... But I want her to leave because I know she can do far, far better than me... She constantly tells me otherwise, but I know better... I'm lucky to have her, and I recognize that... She's the one person who's actually accepted who I am instead of trying to change it... I'm just... I don't know. I want her to stay because I want her to stay and make me happy, but I want her to leave because I know that staying with me will just lead to unhappiness, and all I want is for her to be happy... She deserves to be happy...
>>
I just fucked up big time with the girl I was dating, I asked if she ever had sex because I felt insecure about my retarded ass and she told me she doesn't feel comfortable talking about it...
I'm such a fuck up, I will be alone for the rest of my fucking life and I can't help it
>>
>qt girl comes into store more often
>comes in yesterday
>says she broke up with her boyfriend
>me being 6+ months single and enjoying it comment
>'my advice is to stay single'
>looked in her back seat
>baby car seat
>think she was probably looking for someone to take over daddy position
>hasn't came back today

Oh well, I was just wanting some easy side pussy.
>>
Every girl I've ever liked was already with someone or just plain didn't like me. That, I can understand

It seems that I'm destined to be alone, and possibly off myself in a year of two just because of sorrow. That, I've gotta accept

But for the life of me I cannot fathom why the universe wants to mock me, to taunt me putting in my face something I can't never have.

Yesterday at work I needed her help for a task, but she was wasn't at her desk. When she came back, I asked, she moved to my desk, we solved the problem and she went back to hers. Cool. It wasn't after a while that I noticed the post it. With a heart and an arrow drawn on it. I went blank, until after a minute of two I didn't realize it wasn't for me. It was obvious, she wasn't at her desk because she was with that fucking guy... I didn't say anything, this morning when I got there I picked it up, there was another one stickied together, it had a convo written on it: "I love you", then "I loved you even before starting going out"

Today she gave a talk, there were like 50 people attending, even her bf (who shouldn't be even there, but whatever...). He didn't give a fuck about what she was saying, he was fiddling with his laptop!!! Sometimes she glanced his way, but most of the time she was looking at me

I hate this. I thought i was strong to endure it but I don't know anymore, not if this stuff keeps happening. I don't want to leave this job, I know it's going to happen somewhere else anyways. I just want a fucking chance, with anyone at this point
>>
>let cheating GF hold me in my sleep while I cry about her cheating on me
>she's secretly texting behind my back the entire time

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18441417
trying to take over the world

>>18441533
fucking talk to the guy you like in clear terms woman. holy shit why can't women talk clearly.

>>18442015
>cheating gf
>in your place.
fuck no faggot, you kick the bitch out, change the locks and she gets her shit out on your terms or you drop it at someone's house and then you ghost her ass.

the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>18442015
Listen to >>18442217. The bitch does not respect you. I'd you're allowing her to do this then you deserve the treatment. Have you ever heard "you choose what you deserve"?

On a side note you sound like a bitch. No wonder she's cheating on you.
>>
Please stop talking to me! I'm taken! I'm in a god damn relationship! And when I finally broke it down for you, you told my BOSS that I broke your heart! I almost got fired for bullying you when I said I have a girlfriend! IM GAY. IM NOT GOING TO DATE BOYS. IM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH BOYS. and I say BOYS because Im 23 and your 18. When shit started, I was 21 and you were 16!!! Please for the love of god leave me alone! The death threats have to stop.The parking against my car with yours in the work parking lot needs to stop. Please just leave me alone.
>>
>>18442335
Is it possible to get a restraining order? If he's given you death threats then I couldn't see why the police wouldn't be on your side.
>>
i want to ask for you opinion on something but there's no point in doing that, is there? you don't fucking care.
>>
>>18442435
what do you want to ask anon?
>>
>>18442335
Have you tried talking to your boss? If it's bad enough, I'm pretty sure that dude will get fired for stalking or harrasment
>>
My best friend is a coal burning blue pulled bourgeois little shitsnack. Her nigger constantly messages other girls behind her back (when she catches him it's nothing sexual, just flirting and him messaging first)...when I give her advice she never listens. I am never surprised when she catches him and the next time I'll be direct instead of giving her advice because she immediately jumps to his defense even though she's the first to bring things up about him. When will she come to her senses
>>
>that period like two days after you work out when your muscles are repairing themselves so their all tight and a little swollen and you look fucking amazing.
I look fucking good as shit today and it's only gonna get better. damn.
>tfw you get back into it after a long cut and you pick up mass fast as fuck.
>>
>>18442512
They're*
the fuck is wrong with my typing lately, I keep doing things like that and it makes me look like shit.
>>
All you have to do is ask "Have you been home these past couple of days? Was the house damaged at all?". That's it. I just want to hear some kind of confirmation so I don't have to worry about the house being looted or similar. Because, you know, our remaining belongings are packed up there and would be easy as shit to steal. But I'm absurd for worrying about such a thing, I guess.

I'd text and ask myself but I don't have x's number and you two are the ones who are related.
>>
>>18441096
Well, I'm 24 and still living with rents. I feel you. Get on steam and play some shit. Meet some people digitally. It's better than no one. Hell I'll fucking friend you on steam.

Working hard to get a job every god damn day. My degree is up in under 6 months and I have no work experience (other than retail) whatsoever. Got a recruiter to talk to me the other day, and said to call back in october. God damn I am hoping to god I get a call back soon from some other company. I'm racking up a 30k+ debt and I neeeeeeed to pay that shit off or its gonna haunt me for life.

Back to the topic, I've already accepted that I'll probably be single for a long while, but w/e at least I have friends on steam and shit to talk to. Ain't like I'm not attractive, (115lbs, blonde hair, blue eyed nerd with average looks).

On top of that, for girls in STEM colleges, less 5% of guys are actually attractive.
Girl to guy ratio at the engineering building is 1:9, and every dude wants your shit cus OMG A GRIL.

Fucking I just want to listen to my metal and code, leave me the fuck alone ugly, awkward boy.
>>
I'm thinking about Internet stalking you again. I hope I have the strength to stay away.
>>
>>18442551
Do it. See what happens.
>>
File: Dishonest_john.jpg (5KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonest_john.jpg
5KB, 200x100px
>>18442581
>>
>>18442589
Done dirt cheap.
>>
File: 8.png (54KB, 518x566px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
54KB, 518x566px
>>18439956
Seeing as I don't wish to make a thread of this I'll ask it here. I was walking along the promenade earlier today and some old lady was rushing by the pier, looking like she was about to have a heart attack before finding her friends. They all went on the pier though she started crying for help and they all seemed to be expecting it - though what happened? I've never seen this kind of thing before though I've read a lot on mental illness, what would cause someone to do that? Was she having hallucinations or something or was she just in pain (being blatantly senile and all whilst walking up an incline)?
>>
Do you know how hard it is for me to not ask questions? especially right now?
>>
>>18442596
What you think trolling is a new thing? 0.o chances are anyone going to help her would have been given a response like "what would you be doing if you hadn't come to help me?"
or some equally sarcastic response.
>>
I'm kind of happy. I installed Tinder for whatever reason and quite a few pretty girls have matched with me over the last few weeks. If nothing else it just feels good, I've never really dated.
>>
WHY
>>
are you guys seriously trying to use my niece to bait me?

are you seriously that fucking disgusting?

How long did it take you fucking retards to discover that I'm not gay? Guess what, I'm not a pedo either.

The fuck is wrong with you people.
>>
Seriously, you people can read my thoughts. I know you can. I don't fucking know how, but I know you can.

have I ever, EVER had a single degenerate thought? I'm a fucking saint. My heart and mind is pure.

The worst thoughts I have are the rage I feel against those that enslave me. You can all go fucking die by getting raped by bears.
>>
also, I am 99% sure you guys are giving me some form of opiate withdrawal medication that also limits the effects of other opiates, like methadone or subutex. For the last week or so at least.
>>
Hey,
I'm pretty sad that you can't go to this wedding with me. I was hoping to just have the two of us hang out, and have a heart to heart.
And maybe bang.
>>
So, x, I am sorry I failed you. You are not the one for me and frankly you never were. I'm calling off the wedding soon and I am moving in with the girl I have been taking with for the last 10 years. You can keep the house and in a few months you will come to an empty home. This evil I will carry in my heart, I know this well, but, let's face it you were never really happy with me. I got sick of all your yelling, all the hitting, all the name calling. I just stood there and took it and hoped for a brighter tomorrow. So, x, may you find your happiness.

Pic kinda related
>>
>>18442650
>tinder requires faceberg
into the garbage it goes. I mean it was garbage before but facebook tracking me is absolutely out of the question. that company is a cyber security nuke waiting to go off. not to mention the opinions of the vast majority of women on there mean little to nothing due to the nature of their constitution.
>>
You,

I am glad to have known you.

Unfortunately after I come down and see you again we can no longer be friends until all this is over. Losing you is too painful to bear. I am sorry but I can't be your friend and wait on the sidelines while you test out someone else. I wish I could tell you this, but I really want us to have one last fun time together first so we have some good memories if you never come back to me, and telling you this might hurt that. I really hope you come back again someday, you are the only person I want to be with in my life. I will be waiting for that day should it ever come to pass. I hope one day you realize that their isn't a person alive who loves you as much as I do, even if you don't have romantic feelings for me.

Me
>>
Look M

See the green dot? I'm online now. I want to talk with you. Message me.
>>
Hey J,

I know i just met you a few days ago, but i like you, and will do my best to escalate and make my intentions clear. I can only speak with confidence and hope you reciprocate.

L
>>
>>18439956
I wish I hadn't done that so early. I could have been better if that didn't happen.
>>
>>18439956
Hey super sexy hooper chick,

I only met you once and was tripping absolute dicknuts and you were drunk but based on your facebook posts and how good you are at hula hooping I totally have a raging crush on you. I'm so confident that you will like me and we will get along that I'm already planning out a life with you, I mean you seem like a fucking perfect companion to travel the world with. You will never take the place of Amy in my heart but that doesn't mean you can't make me happy, and believe me if and when I find something that works I will love her so much she will not even think it is possible.

Anyway I'm gonna do my thing for the next month or o and just really really hope that I don't overthink this and fuck it up before it even really gets started like I usually do.

Love,

Dabs man
>>
We've made ourselves too timid to approach each other about sex - you probably due to the number of times I've not seemed too into, me for the number of times you can't keep it up or finish with me - and now it's been a long time since we've had sex regularly. We're lucky to have it more than once a week anymore, and I hate it. I don't know how to break out of this pattern and be more forceful. You aren't sexy or seductive anymore; you're either making a big, stupid joke of everything or randomly grabbing at me and forcing your mouth on mine and getting upset when I'm not terribly receptive to that, and I'm too self-conscious and bad at initiating, and when I try you brush me off almost as often as you accept my advances. I can't tell if neither of us are into it anymore or what. I've tried to get you to talk to me, but you just reassure me that everything's fine, and nothing changes. I don't know what to do. I wish our sex life were better. I wish I didn't feel disappointed or like I'm disappointing you. I hate feeling this unsatisfied and knowing you're probably feeling the same way but not knowing how to break out of the rut when we've talked about this again and again and again and nothing ever seems to change. Fuck.

It doesn't help that I think about breaking up a lot, and I'm not sure if that's contributing to the lack of sex or vice versa. Five years is a lot of time to walk away from, and I hate the idea of not having you in my life anymore, but I do sort of think I'd be happier without you, if I'm entirely honest with myself. How do you say that to a person? Fuck again.
>>
It's hard to tell if I enjoy interacting with others are not. It's not that I lack social skills. Actually, I'd go as far as to describe myself as a conversationalist. I would like to think that I can hold a conversation with large swaths of people as my knowledge is wide and by mind is open. I can communicate effectively and often find myself guiding conversations along while being able to understand others and being able to understand their perspective (to an extent). Moreover, I can add a particular amount of flourish and enthusiasm if the mood is right, and it often is.

Still, it usually just seems like a futile experience. The conversation isn't going anywhere. It's not bringing us together or bringing us to some outward conclusion. It's just a loop going back and forth, directed by random impulses, and we're practically just waiting for the chance to speak and to fill the void with a random train of thought that ultimately just loops back.

Before this gets too negative, I find life a fascinating experience, and I'm joyful that this universe is full of large swaths of easily accessible information that I enjoy taking in. It's just that, you know, interfacing with others is strange, and I can't figure how to think about it.
>>
>>18442898
>See the green dot
wheeeeerrreee? I'm almost definitely not your M lol. I wish.

>>18443135
I know. it's part of the reason I couldn't stay in touch. you were tearing yourself apart and would never listen and I couldn't watch anymore. I realized I had become an orbiter and it wasn't healthy for either of us. then you tried things when it was just too late and it would have just been another fleeting interaction, I just can't do things that way.

you can still pick yourself up. there are no other options really. I hope you do.

you are almost assuredly not my aubs.
>>
The person I fell in love with is unrecognizable, they don't even exist anymore. It's not your emotional or physical state, it's the callous nature by which you view the world. When did life finally break you? Maybe I didn't pay enough attention when it happened, and that was on me. But I'm here now and I'm terrified by what I see.
>>
what if the damage you did to me is permanent? how does someone cope with their entire life being stolen from them? among all the other things.

I'm so fucking anxious.
>>
If I don't do it, then who will! None of you fucks that's for sure.
>>
>>18443222
Wtf
>>
>>18440456
Just cause of this post I am going to remind my dad he is a good father and I love him. Not perfect by any means but who is.
>>
B,

I have no idea how to read you.

You invite me to chat by 'accident' right before sleeping, but stick around for an hour to talk.
I see you glancing at me throughout the day, and we lock eyes sometimes, but then you'll avoid me.
When we do run into each other you're either super excited to talk (despite being in a rush to leave) or extremely formal and stiff.

Part of me thinks we're just doing the shy dance around each other, unsure of how the other feels, and we keep missing each others signals.
The other part remembers how I've messed up in the past, and I worried I'm completely misinterpreting everything.

Good or bad, whether im right or wrong, I just don't want people to get hurt again.
>>
>>18439956
I deleted our pictures, burned the letters we wrote to each other, threw away the necklace you gave me. All without any hesitation.

You were a bad girlfriend to me and I was content with saying goodbye to you forever since thats what you wanted. To never see me again.

But as soon as I drift off into sleep I start having dreams about you. About going to see you. About how youre happy to see me. About how you tell me how happy you are to see me and that you missed me. I thought I was finally getting over you. And god fucking damnit do i wish I was fucking over you. I hate having these dreams. These thoughts. I just want to be fucking happy.
>>
>>18439956

R,

I cheated on you. Twice. I'll never tell you.

Yours Truly.
>>
I don't want to like him, I'm not doing anything cheaty and I swear on my life I will never, but it's killing me.
>>
Kek. You are not the man you say you are. Give up the ghost boy.
>>
>>18443363
are you dating him? and you lost feelings?
>>
>>18443363
Your honeymoon phase is over, welcome to the actual start of a relationship
>>
Why do younger siblings wear their older siblings clothes?
>>
>>18443317
You sound like a horrible person, you should work on it.
>>
>>18443417
Because we think it looks better on us, plus it's free of cost.
>>
I'm a nymph. I can't feel anything for my bf except lust. Without sex I'm depressed and anxious, especially frustrated. Literally get headaches from lack of sex. Wtf is wrong with me???
>>
>>18440289
oh
if you're r
i can relate
i loved you so much and it hurts so much
you have no idea
but you fucking destroyed my life
>>
Some days I want to get better and follow my dreams.
Other days I'm sure I'll kill myself.
>>
G,
I wonder if you still think of me. It's hard for me to listen to music nowadays. Because all of it reminds me of u. I am tired..

Do you ever regret things you did to me?
>>
J,

What can I say? You're captivating. We both love cats, the same foods, hate the same things, get along well in our positions and are all around a great team.
You're really sweet, and I'm glad we've had all these conversations and I really like you. I enjoy your company. I know you do as well. The problem is I don't know what to do.
I'm engaged and I've never ever had this happen.. but you're like literally everything I look for and it sucks.
What I do know is I like talking to you. A lot. And I think my life would be pretty dull if I didn't get to threaten to 'fite u irl' on a daily basis and I could cuz you're a borough away.:P
Anyways.. you're sleeping right now but I'm quite awake..
I'll figure it out.
-D
>>
I need to stop replying to you at all. I don't know why I keep playing your game. You made it painfully obvious that you were done with me, so I have you what you wanted and broke up with you. Yet, you continue talking to me. I need to ignore you. I don't know why I keep fighting for someone that won't even return my calls or a timely text. I never asked to be your first priority, I just wanted to be part of your life. Now, it seems that you are only playing with me, dragging me around. I can't do this. I need to block you and just stop. Or change my number and not give to you.

What the fuck do you want? I can't afford the mental strain you create, not with the shit that's happening in my life right now. Either be a positive part of my life, or fuck off.
>>
>>18443317

It's ok, I know you did it.

Part of the reason I'm done with you.
>>
>>18439956
I miss you. I miss you so fucking bad. I keep telling myself to get over you. But i miss you. I love you.

You told me you never want to see me again. It hurts so fucking much. But theres nothing I can do.
>>
>>18443596
i miss you too
talk to me again plase, i will answer this time
my heart is so fucked up because of you
>>
>>18440072
We are not friends. If you didn't want to fuck you shouldn't have acted like you wanted to fuck. Now I never want to see you again and we are NOT friends.
>>
Strongly considering buying a tank of carbon monoxide gas to off myself because 1. i'm burdening my parents 2. i cant handle being with my gf when i'm like this because its fucking her up and 3. at the moment i have no future that feels worth living.

My sister killed herself a couple years back and although everyone was devastated life went on. I'm not really worried about anyone missing me too much
>>
A,
I miss you.
I've messaged you too many times and you don't respond. I told you this would happen but no One listens. I stalk you and your friends on social media to know what you're doing. You hurt me so bad. I know I was jealous and dramatic but I treated you the best I could and I bought you stuff everyday. I gave you my lunch and when you didn't have enough money. I talked to you about your problems. I just feel so alone without you. Where are you? You say you are better without me. I know you are but I still miss you. I knew you loved them. You loved them more than you loved me and this proved it. You did break my heart, no matter how much I call you a fat ugly whore you still did this. I knew before you knew though.
Love,
Vodka
>>
>>18443634
And the next time you want to be friends with a man who has a pulse and a penis try not acting like such a whore when you are alone with him.
>>
I hate you for lying to me D. I trusted you this time and you lied right to my face. Especially with what I'm going through. You're toxic. I'll never forgive you and not even sure if I ever loved you. You disgust me in every possible way and you should get proffessional help.
>>
File: 1495944079581.jpg (26KB, 506x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495944079581.jpg
26KB, 506x960px
I wish I was never born into this family of mine. Honestly, I can accept a lot of imperfection in people, but I've limitations. When you care about people and they keep on simply doing things that hurt themselves.

So, my mom is 62 (became a mother late) and seems interested in preventing Alzheimer's...except, she's really not. She's a fuckin dumbass with a know-it-all type of pseudo wisdom. She makes these shallow rationalizations justifying her horrible habits and obesity and why she doesn't exercise--she'd sooner buy into olive oil preventing Alzheimer's than an actual healthy lifestyle. What the fuck. I don't want to be, but I'm so ashamed of her. So disappointed.
>>
File: 67.jpg (9KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
9KB, 229x229px
I haven't talked to you in a few days, but surprisingly I've been kind of busy and I'm a repressed person that doesn't reach out much, you know that. I see you put up a snap story of how you're going through rough times. I message you to ask if you're alright and to see what's been happening, you don't respond. Now you post sub stories about how you have to cut people off and how you shouldn't need to make a Snapchat story for someone to check on you. What the fuck?

You're a grown man dude, I had no clue anything was wrong with you until you said something about it. You've never even asked me how I've been feeling myself in all the years I've known you but you expect me to do so for you randomly? You could have opened up about it if that's what you wanted to do. That's some real emotional bitch shit, especially considering you couldn't even say it to me directly. I understand you're going through whatever but the way you handled that was like some middle - early high school tactics. I don't even think I should contact you again after that.
>>
>>18443837
>being a man
>posting your emotions on snapchat
you sure that's a man?
>>
>>18443847
I guess dude. I won't roast anyone over how they use their social media, some people like venting through it. I thought I was being a good friend seeing what was up but I was wrong.
>>
>>18443879
>some people like venting through it
no no, here is for venting. social media is all public and shit.
>>
>>18443190
Probably, most definitely not who this was meant for but made me want to rant.

The world is a cold place. Glimmers of hope shine here and their but it's mostly shit, you'd know this if you watch The news. The sad state is it is us the human race that makes it the way it is, we either enforce or are complacent to it.

No we're not going to turn the world into a utopia overnight, maybe never, but we could make the world a better place nonetheless. We don't because of greed amongst other things.

My point being is I know my existence will consist of being a miserable wage slave working paycheck to paycheck. I will never be able to land a job doing what I love because of lack of certs/education and in my current situation I can't afford to take them even though I could probably put some people with those things under the table. So I can't even find my place or some facimile of happiness in the world that does nothing but suck.

Something else has been lingering. Just maybe the realization that no matter how close you are to someone, no matter how much you trust them or rely on their console, they will betray and lie to you. This has been a constant thought for about 3-4 years now, and i try to put as little trust into people as possible.
>>
P
Sometimes it's cool to remember those old good days, but with that feeling inevitably comes the bad ones. I don't blame you for what you have done. Well, shit happens, I know, you're not the kind of girl who can stand in front of her fears. You're not responsible person and I knew it all way along, there is no need to blame you.
But for God's sake, you'll better get yourself in shape. You would't get what you want if you have no fucking principles and at least a bit of moral. I hate you every day for what you have done, despite it happened 1.5 years ago and EVERYTHING changed in my life. You are the trigger for it, and still I want to thank you.
But anyway, I want you to feel ashamed for this shit. You was my best friend. Now I hope that you'll find someone like me. To do the same in the end. To fuck up good people.
No, you wouldn't find anyone like me again. I wish you'll be a torn person, that you'll never feel yourself honest, you just couldn't. Hope that one day you'll find yourself desperately wishing these traits that you never had. I broke your neck in dreams dozen of times, I hate you so much.
You're a plague, but a pleasant plague. God, I wanted to get back in those days.

Now fuck you. Stay back and get out of my head. I'm coming back home this summer and last thing that I wish is to see you again.
V
>>
To my cat: I wish you would stop fucking meowing at 5am and pissing in the house :)
(yes I am taking him to get fixed)

To my ex: I mostly only think about you in passing, maybe twice a week, and thank god. When I do, it’s either a fond memory tinged with relief that it’s over, or it’s because I’m still fucking pissed off that you never admitted to cheating fully. It took you DAYS to admit you even did it despite the fact that I literally showed you which facebook messages I read. I wish you’d had the balls to just say you did it and apologize instead of crying and self-harming every time I was crying and tried to go to you for reassurance about it. I just wanted you to hold me and tell me you were sorry and that you loved me, and instead you had to make it about YOU and YOUR GUILT. It wasn’t fair to me to cheat and then proceed to hit your head and cut yourself and put all that shit on ME whenever I wanted to talk about it and try to process it with you. I just wanted empathy and you couldn’t even give me that. I’d come to you crying and literally asking you to just hold me and tell me you loved me, and you’d flip the tables on me every time, telling me it was emotional abuse and that I was hurting YOU by “bringing this up to punish me” when all I was asking for was your reassurance.
>>
>>18444048
I wish you understood that it was never your looks or your weight. I thought you were absolutely perfect; I couldn’t even see a flaw. I still remember how much I loved to lay my head on your belly and how warm and soft it was, and how you’d get self-conscious and ruin it every time I did. You were so insecure about being fat and it and the insecurity itself repulsed me.
I look back fondly on our time together, I’ll always care about you, but for the most part you really drug me down and treated me like shit, then had the gaul to tell me I was the one “abusing” you. You cheated on me and wouldnt say sorry or do therapy together, you’d NEVER do the fucking dishes or laundry even though I was the only one with a job, and then you’d fucking complain when I let them pile up while working consecutive 12 hrs shifts?? What the FUCK. Our last couple months together I was a real bitch because you backed me into a corner and forced me to respond that way. If you’d tried to get me to be angry at you and disrespect you intentionally I don’t think you could have done a better job. I wish you could see the kind of mental gymnastics you were doing.
Also- your dad fucking raped you when you were a kid and not only did you still speak to him, you MOVED BACK IN WITH HIM??? What the fuck is wrong with you. You could have gone literally anywhere else- to your moms, your grandmas, and you chose there. You need help and I hope you’re getting it because you’re too fucking old to fall back on the ‘my parents fucked me up and that’s why I’m like this schtick’. There comes a time when you either get help and learn to be an adult or you perpetuate your own illness and are just as culpable.
>>
Is it ok that my boyfriend of almost two years still has his ex's nudes? How tf do I even bring that up?I get chills all over my body when I think about them still being there and how he shows attention to other girls online (sounds stupid, I know) but when he tries to hold me at night and give me a kiss. I just wanna cry and tell him to fuck off and stop being fake. Here comes the chills again...
>>
>>18444052
>how he shows attention to other girls online (sounds stupid, I know)
Doesn't sound stupid at all. What does he say to those girls?
>>
>>18444052
If it makes you feel like shit then he needs to stop or you need to remove him from your life because fuck letting people make you feel like shit
>>
>>18444052
It's a sign that he's still into her, and it's disrespectful that he would flirt with women online. But at the same time, if you try to make him delete them or stop talking to women you'll only push him away. Decide if his behavior is something you can live with and if it's not just leave him. Don't make the mistake of trying to get him to be who you want him to be- this is who he is.
>>
>>18443538
>>18443753
D's are the worst.
>>
been depressed and anxious all these years and finally muster up the courage to get a job. now my little step brother is working over the summer at a hospital in the city and is making more money than I do at my shitty minimum wage job. makes me want to end myself desu senpapi
>>
You're a shitty person. All I want from you is to be left alone. You make me fearful and I hate your harassment. I'm trying to move on and so should you.

I remind you that even though we've both done shitty things in the past you've always gone too far. I'm done fighting with you I just want to be left alone. Jfc
>>
Jeez you people fucking suck, maybe it's that I'm growing up a bit or it's just another fad of this generation but apparently everyone who shows a sign of having an actual personality and is doing anything else than making money and chasing pussy like a stupid fucking animal is apparently "autistic", "special snowflake" and "needs to grow up", fuck you assholes, I'm half your fucking age and I have more dedication to my shit than you'll ever wish to have. I still keep getting fucked in life just for the fact that I'm serious and I don't smile much, apparently everyone is a professional fucking psychologist and zen fucking master because everyone seems to know sooooo much about dealing with issues they never actually dealt with themselves, just "move on", right? Fuck all of you.
>>
I never hated and loved a woman as much as you. You are the living embodiment of the word bittersweet. You're the wildest emotional rollercoaster ride I've ever had.
You are toxic. You are corrupt. You are beautiful. You are sweet.
You are the lesson that I will never learn. You are the hope that I will never give up on. You are the torture that gives me the sweetest pain. You are the fire of my lantern.

I am grateful as well as remorseful to ever get to know you. After so many years, I can still feel your touch. I can still hear your laughter I can still see your tears.
Most of all, you give love a bad name.
You certainly know how to destroy a man's spirit.
I will never escape from this hell you brought me down to.
>>
>Short
>Not very attractive
>Kinda awkward
>Black and into asian girls

Pretty much gonna be alone for a long long time
>>
>>18444280
This is really beautiful anon. I really enjoyed reading this. It perfectly captures the feeling that I'm going through right now.
>>
>>18444228
Initials?
>>
File: images-2.jpg (15KB, 477x308px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
15KB, 477x308px
It was on january 14 2017. You had a smile that was so distinct, unlike any other, a smile that only angels are worthy to behold. I was getting more and more fond of you as the days grow by

The thing that i really love about you is when you smile. Its like you smile with everything you have. Even your eyes smile when you're not smiling.
>>
I told you my life story. I told you everything I had been through, everything that I had suffered through. I told you that I was resentful of the things I did and the way I did things.
You saw a light in me. You saw those words I told you and you were inspired by them. In awe.

But now that we've broken up you tell me that all of that was a lie. You said that all of what I said was to manipulate you into sympahizing with me. That our relationship was built off of a lie.

I don't know who is right. I know that I didn't tell you all of those things with that intention. But maybe that sadness I felt really is all my own fault. Maybe I really don't have the right to feel this way. Maybe I have caused people to suffer more than I have.
I don't know anymore.
I don't know who I am anymore.
>>
>>18444296
If there's any chance you're who I am talking about then there is no chance I'll give initials. If anyone feels this way about you then you seriously need to just drop it and leave them alone.
>>
A

I seriously wonder if I would have been better off never knowing you.
I loved you with all my heart, and I believed that you loved me, and I'm sure you did.
But you used me. Used me to understand yourself, who you really were. But you kept building me up on this pedestal. That you loved me, we'd finally close this distance and be together, a dream for the future. And I believed and hung on to every word.
That's why it all hurt so much when I finally realized the truth, you used me, and you shattered that dream we built for ourselves in our minds and our hearts.It felt like you were done with us for a year before it happened, I saw it, I don't know if you did.
When I finally decided it was time to let go, I knew you'd be okay, you're a stronger person than me, we both knew what. Even if you told people late at night that i dumped you (which is only a half-truth, but emotions run high), you recovered.

I just wanted to let you know that I still love you, and I could never be mad at you. But I don't know if I can forgive you yet for using me.

I'm not sorry that I finally made a choice thinking about myself, no matter how late it was.

N
>>
>>18444228
Probably not but Kristin?
>>
>>18444325
>If anyone feels this way about you then you seriously need to just drop it and leave them alone

I agree to a point.
My ex felt the same way. She was fearful. She wanted me to leave her alone. She said I was harassing her when I said I wanted closure.
But there was no reason for her to be fearful. It was honestly insulting when she was more violent than I ever was. I only ever cried when I was with her and we had an argument. So I think its stupid to be fearful without a reason.

I don't really know why I'm saying any of this. Your situation could be completely different. I guess I'm just rambling.
Ignore this.
>>
You,

Hey, so, I've been munching on antidepressants and ritalin in hopes of stop living day to day in anger and general depression. You and that asshole cross my mind too often to be functional, and all I do is wonder why the fuck are you stupid to throw everything away for someone who gave literally no fucks about your life and general wellbeing. Regardless, you made the decision anyway, and I'm trying to quell the volcano that lies within me to spare your friend the murderous rage I desperately want to descend upon them. Blowback is: I'm no longer angry or sad, just...neutral? Which I guess is good. But it's super hard to think, my mind is always in a fog. Which is bad since it's affecting my work, and I can't lose this job since I just got it. I don't know what else to do.

It's either come off the drugs and be back to day in day out anger and depression, or go through life as a zombie and hope that I can still function enough to work. I hate you for putting me in this situation, especially when we didn't have to be this way. I hate them especially, for interfering with people's relationships because they can't be happy.

By and by, I just found out through an old blog post that they admitted they were bi. Which means that my telling you that something was off with the way they were interacting with you was valid, and opens up a new perspective on how they interfered with our relationship even further. Looks like you need to take another look at your so called friend.

Regards,
Me
>>
>>18444209
I've literally talked to him for a few weeks and nothing ever serious until recently because I'm vulnerable and in a bad place and sorry but you don't know my life.>>18444209
>>
I want to be with you you're with all the cool people I'm gouging out my artery as I type perhaps I need to spend some $100 pounds on labelled gear
>>
Every time I meet a girl that seems like we get along, have stuff in common, etc. I think "hey maybe THIS is finally the time I will get a girlfriend... nah, of course not, I will never ever get a girlfriend". And of course I'm always right.
I didn't always have this mindset but I acquired it after some time.
>>
I'm worried that after I ask her out, if she rejects me I might kill myself because I will have nothing else to care for.
>inb4 you are not mentally or emotionally fit for dating anyway
>>
I write you messages but I'm always to afraid to send them.
I miss you so much.
>>
File: c5.gif (4KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
c5.gif
4KB, 256x224px
So instead of working on my thesis I spent like half an hour recording myself singing crashman's theme. If anyone wants to hear my amazing results... http://vocaroo.com/i/s1m2Whfu6dGS
>>
Dear JG,

All I wanted was was a healthy family that I could call my own. Aka... a baby.. now I'm 27 and my ovaries are drying up pretty quick. I've lost so much time with you that I know I can never get back due to mother nature. The dating pool at our age is small especially on my end, but you.. you have a chance to create a normal and healthy family. Me on the other hand, my self-esteem has been shot and now here I am shit posting on 4chan. Thanks for leaving me at the worst point in my life (literally), now all I have to look forward to, if I ever get the chance, is a down syndrome baby and a higher chance of passing my dad's mental disability. Sigh.. was I really that bad to be around that you would doom me to a life like this?

-sweetrevengeiscomingyourway
>>
>>18444830
Oh come on. You still have so many years to be able to bear healthy children. Don't give up.
>>
>>18444878
Technically I have 2years and 4 months for a healthy baby, then by 30 the chances are pretty high. Anyways... my self esteem, my confidence, my love life is gone; drunkly fucked right out of me.
>>
>>18444913
Good luck anon you are living my worst nightmare. I'm 25 my bf flip flops between not wanting kids to waiting another 5 years. So I'll be joining you soon. I had a chance for a baby but he convinced me to keep it a secret and have an abortion. :/
>>
>>18439956
>Play the game logically.

People come and go. They'll promise you the stars and the next day curse your very existence.

You sacrifice for them out of a twisted sense of doing the right thing, only to lose opportunity, money, precious time and a piece of your heart that you'll never find again.

>Pay them no mind.

You can work steadily, earn more worth and have something at the end of the day. It's our purpose to want a mate, to want to have children to carry on our legacy.

>Those are natural desires.

>But we can do so much better alone.

Lovers leave you for newer, more spry sorts once they get bored. Children grow up to hate you and all the advantages you worked hard to offer them. They become addicts, strippers that aren't paying for college, philosophy majors.

>If you want a legacy, let it show through in your work.

>Get your education while single.

Go to college, no kids or spouse to feed. Study. Party without attachment. If someone slights you, remember that you won't remember their face in four years. Have sex, but don't expect them to love you.

>Make acquaintances, be THEIR friend. But remember that they aren't actually YOUR friend.

Keep a line, don't tow it. Don't even go near it. Keep a smile; be kind, polite and helpful. But realize this: Any one of the people in your life aside from some family members, would gladly cast you down and watch you be destroyed if it would help them protect their lives. You aught to be willing to do the same, regardless of how much it hurts. You WILL lose best friends. You will have your heart torn to bits over misunderstandings with your current soulmate of the year.

People may seem reliable at times, but no one is as reliable to you as YOU are.

>Study. Not 24/7, but in a steady fashion of two hours a night including weekends.

Find a way to love what you do. Embrace and become what your career will be. By studying, you're already on the right track.
>LOVE YOURSELF. No one will love you more.
>>
SW
Im sorry i fucked up your garden all because you passed me on the road and didn't pick me up. i don't know why it bothered me so much. we were going the same way.

-KS
>>
File: 1497889380661.gif (494KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1497889380661.gif
494KB, 500x324px
Lots of shitty people in this world.

I'm sick of dealing with the inane, retarded fucking questions so many customers have and how fucking boring they are.

And to the girl who wanted to work with me to improve both of our businesses, then made an excuse last minute to bail them cut all contact with me, likely because I wouldn't return your flirting because I could tell you were unstable, you suck.

And to the other girl who decided to just ghost me literally last minute when we were supposed to go to archery, and never contact me again, you're a piece of shit.

And to the other one years back who made plans to get together, waited for me to get my ticket to meet you in Florida, then ghosted me right before I boarded the plane and left me stranded in Florida, which fortunately, I planned for in case you pulled this shit, and made sure I had family nearby, you're pure scum.

People fucking suck.
>>
>>18443765
Did you ever consider that harassing your Mother is more harmful to her than her failing your ridiculous standards is to you? I'd tell you to fuck off too.
>>
If my intentions are so fkin good then why is everyone else straight up cunt
>>
I still can't believe you cheated on me and it's eating me almost a year later. The only thing that helps is knowing he is going to dump you.
>>
>>18444228
If I leave you alone as promised you will become even more fucked up than you already are. It's impossible to get it thru that you needed constant care, you can barely feed yourself let alone hold down a job. These are not the signs of an adult. Do you now understand that everything I did, every strategy I used was for your benefit? Your rejection tells me that you have never known unconditional love, you're incapable of acknowledging that you needed me. The worst part is that I know I made you happy, and accepted you as you were. You are so insecure and unhappy, wallowing in negativity that could all have been averted if you'd simply built on the trust and love that was shown to you.
>>
i wish you had given me the chance, i was just stupid and had missed my chance without knowing i had one in the first place i just feel like if we were together i don't even fucking care when where and how were doing as long as were together, but thats the past now you might not even remember who i am but me on the other hand, i can't even get you off of my fucking head and it hurts seeing you move so forward while im still stuck in the past.
>>
I don't want to talk to you. Family doesn't mean anything to me any more. You never showed me any affection outside of manipulating and guilt tripping me. You called me fat, stupid, ugly, whore, selfish and a liar. But you never cared ro get my side of the story. You told the church i was sleeping with a teacher because you wanted a pity party. You always told me I was in the way and that I could never do anything right. You said I was a degenerate for moving in with my bf after highschool but at least i didn't get knocked up and had a shotgun wedding just to be miserable and scream and yell for ten years. You let him tell me that he wished I was a boy. You let him leave bruises on me. You let me think it was my fault. You let me take my sisters' beatings. You beat me until your hands bled. You spanked me until i was numb. You told my sister's you didn't love me. You told me you wished you strangled her when you had the chance. You left scars on me amd thought it was funny. You pretended you didn't remember any of it, you told everyone I made it up. You told them I left the bruises on myself. When things got to hard for us, you spent our money on your pills and habits. You let them turn the water and power off for weeks at a time. You told me it was my fault when they finally took us away. And then you lost your mind. You're not you anymore, you're not even all there. I can't say these things to you because it wouldn't make a difference. I dont think you're capable of remembering. And even if you did it's not like you'd apologize. Because it's never your fault. You've ruined my brain. It's taken me years just to truly smile again. And it will take me many more years before I'm a normal person. I'm writing this so that maybe I can get past it. So that i can forgive myself for allowing you to do those things to me. So that I can correct it. So that maybe. Maybe I won't be the biggest disappointment of your life.
>>
>>18444514
yep. this is a thing. it's always
>oh this girl is cool and I'm feeling attracted
followed shortly by
>nope she's got a bf
>nope she's actually a whore
>nope she's a lesbian

every time.
>>
>>18444747
I fucking love it.
Did you do it all by yourself?
>>
I browse this shit but I have a 1k word essay to write
Fuuuckk
>>
J
I think I'm finally starting to come to terms with the fact that you'll never change. Two and a half years we made it while I slowly became an emotional punching bag for your bipolar disorder. I love who you are when you are yourself, but that person has been gone for a while. You broke up with me on a mania high so that you could sleep with other women and 'live free'. Then you came back down and realized your mistake. I, like a fool, have taken you back. Now you are in a depressed state and everyday has me questioning if you really wanted me back. There is only so long I can stand the rude comments and aggressive behavior. I want to believe I'm strong enough to handle it, but your dark side is killing me.
A
>>
>>18439956
I made you fall in love with me just so I could get revenge on your best friend for sleeping with my best friend.
>>
>>18445437
I told you anything you wanted to hear so you would love me, so that I could show him I wasn't lonely. I made you love me and ripped apart a 15 year friendship because he cheated on me with my whore best friend.
>>
>>18445461
We could have been happy too. You were an amazing person. Until I broke your heart. I'm so sorry. I turned you into me.
>>
C
I wish you weren't so scared of showing me your true self. I would love you anyway.
M
>>
I hate waiting for paychecks. I got used to having an owner draw account and this is bullshit. just saying. it's like I have money, but I can't touch it... and it's not like an investment, its not making me more money and that's why I can't touch it. it's just I can't touch it. in fact it's making the company more money. I have given the company an interest free two week loan on my money essentially is what is happening. I never would have thought of it that way before but that's what's happening.
>>
>>18445278
What about all that stuff you said to others about me that wasn't true?
>>
I pretend I have superpowers in order to deal with our shitty society. I'm 22.
>>
>>18445380
Yes! I made flashman's too lol http://vocaroo.com/i/s19LsZWhUPxa. I'm so productive!
>>
K,

It's been a decade since I shit on our relationship. I want to be friends again. I don't know how to do it though. Not with what I and R did. I don't think you would want to. But maybe old age can change us.

If not, I'll carry this badge of shame until I die.
>>
>>18445323
I miss you, I'm not mad at all at you. I remember the good times, the bad ones don't bother me smartass
>>
A,

I miss you,

J.
>>
>>18445212
No anon, you're mistaken. My mom asked me about preventing Alzheimer's and I told her
calmly the little of what I learned based off the most heavily research supported subjects. She just said "Oh that's what they want you to believe" like some /pol/ conspiracy theorists and then repeated that olive oil is the only thing that works. I didn't press the issue afterwards.

>ridiculous standards
My mom is in extremely poor health+is obese and claims she wants to be healthy but then refuses to exercise, and eat veggies and fruit. This was probably the only time of three that I advised her to make a lifestyle change.
>>
>>18445512
Pretend in what way? Do you just sometimes fantasize about having them and what you would do, or are you like, acting out in public like you actually have powers? I'm pretty sure most people think about how cool it would be to have powers.
>>
I'm jealous that you're taken. Fuck your boyfriend. I hope he gets struck by a bus and dies, and then you come to me and you forget all about him and we live happily ever after.
>>
File: FIEND.jpg (191KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
FIEND.jpg
191KB, 470x595px
>>18445666
The devil orbiter
>>
Could it really happen?
>>
>>18445666
This sounds like something I would write.
>>
>>18440722
kiss your mirror reflection, pretend you are gay lovers
>>
>>18445701
I ain't gay
>>
File: GILDA.png (296KB, 585x443px) Image search: [Google]
GILDA.png
296KB, 585x443px
I followed a girl on Instagram that I've been talking to for a long time at work and she has yet to follow me back after almost 24 hours. I secretly die every second she doesn't follow back.
Shouldn't she get a notification saying that I followed her? How bad did I fuck up?
>>
>>18445707
You "ain't" educated either.
>>
>>18445666
Aww poor babby caught the oneitis.
>>
>gain something
>feel bad that others don't also have it

THERE'S NO WINNING
>>
>>18445716
Never claimed that I was, so what's your point?
>>
I realized I ask for advice before doing pretty much everything.
>>
>be loser
>GF cheats on me
>hate life
>used to be NEET WoW player
>haven't been sexually interested in anything for like a year
>all of a sudden libido increase
>girl talks me in to cyber sex
>jerking off like 4+ times a day now
>literally just want to play WoW and do nothing
>still have bills to pay and job to go to.

:(
>>
>>18445789
key part in that story that I somehow didn't mention. I started playing WoW again a few months after the break up after being off of it for years.
>>
>>18445789
>loser neet
>managed to get a gf
Teach me, master
>>
Today I'm going to see my crush. It's that day of the week where he's super tired so no big hopes lol. But I have a couple of excuses to make conversation with him
>>
>>18445805
Nice, good luck! I hope you have fun and get closer to whatever you wish happens with him.
>>
I love my bf and I know for a fact that he loves me too, but damn does he make it hurt sometimes. It's bizarre how he can be perfect when it's just the two of us and then pretend like he barely knows me, when it's with our mutual friends. I hate getting some vague "yeah, maybe we'll see you some day" when we've made plans for the day after. And after two years of dating, I don't think even his parents know that he's seeing someone. I hate feeling like he's ashamed of me, but I'm too much of a coward to ask whether he actually is. It's probably better to doubt and hurt a bit than to know for sure and hurt hell of a lot.
>>
I wish you knew what it was like to not be able to go to sleep. I wish people knew you abused me and you're not innocent because you're a woman.
I wish they even knew a fraction of how much you hit me and yelled at me but you're the one who needs saving because you're a girl and point the finger at me.

I hope you ever understand how it feels to be stripped of something you need so much.

If only your whore friends stopped supporting you and convincing you that I'm trying to be controlling by not wanting to get ghosted.
If they knew about how much you hit me and screamed at me while I cried, would they even care.
>>
>>18445828
You chose what you deserve. You're choosing to be be a coward and to be indirect. He's probably seeing someone else behind your back by the way, read your post again. Signs are all there.
>>
>>18445799
I got a job. That was pretty much all it took then, I instantly made friends, and next thing I know I was a pretty social guy.

Of course, the GF whipped me into borderline isolation for the past 3 years and I don't have many friends anymore, but I still work, I just now rush home after to get on WoW. :/
>>
I have growing resentment towards women. I almost wish I was gay
>>
Going to trauma therapy after summer and I feel like a fraud.
People I know have had it way tougher than me and still made a life for themselves
>>
I know you want to fix your life. I guess I never knew it was such a mess. I get that you want to do it all on your own, but accepting help isn't a weakness. It's a strength. I have always wanted to be there for you, but for years you have only been keeping things from me. Not telling me what was wrong about me, or us. Now we are stuck in a strange nothingness of a relationship. I wish I knew if you were just confused about what to do about us, or simply stringing me along. I wish it were the former, but I think if that were the case you have extended some proper communication towards me. I wish I knew what you wanted, because this miasma is beyond exhausting. The more I think about it, the more the latter makes sense, but it hurts to think that the person I have known and loved for over a decade would be this weak. That you would break so easily. It's hurtful to think that you would treat me like this on purpose, I don't want to think it so, but it seems more real than you just having a hard time.

I need to stop, and just let you go, but I miss you like an idiot would and want nothing more than to repair what we shared. Even if it was little.

It was a stupid mistake, what I did, but if that is what made you leave, why did I stay after what you did? If you had doubts, or fears concerning me, you should have spoken up. Told me directly, talked to me like an adult. If it was important to you, you should have talked, and I would have listened. You should have spoken with importance and I would have taken it to heart. Instead you held it in, and let it fester inside you. You spoke of it as if it meant nothing. In passing or a text. Why didn't you just talk to me? Told me of the consequences, I would have been responsible. As I have always been when it came to important things. I tend to be a clown, but you know I can be serious when it's required.

All you had to do was communicate with me, that's all it would have taken.
>>
M

I'm wonder how you're doing but at the same time I have a feeling like you would rather not talk with me for some reason. It sucks, cause I miss our (rare) conversations.

K
>>
Moving back home after finishing college. The past 3 years have felt like nothing.

I just want to transition into this new life without any hesitation and live it without thinking i've just wasted my time.

Also, if she doesn't call back, i hope i continue on without believing she was a necessity in my life.
>>
>>18445483
What stuff?
>>
I screwed up my entire life. There isnt any going back. I will never have you again. I will never have my old life back. My old friends barely keep in touch. I dont like this version of me--bitter, sad, empty. I just dont have any motivation or reason to strive for anything anymore. Even if I ditched my rebound boyfriend and moved, there is no purpose to my life anymore. If you would just talk to me, give me some resolution or closure, I would be much better. I wont yell or shout or belittle you. You dont deserve it. And I know you cant and wont change your mind and I dont want you to. But you were my best friend for so many years. Even though things are as they are, please just be my friend again.
>>
Why do you love him and not me?
>>
>>18446280
Because you are ugly and not as good of a man as he is, sorry not sorry :^)))
>>
>>18439956
I don't understand why my own father seems so uninterested in my problems. He knows I have depression and problems. But he just does not seem to fucking care.

Goddamnit man. I give you $200 to stay on your feet and you don't even awnser my calls? Am I just some kid full of money to you? I'm trying to help you but you never help me.
>>
I don't know if anyone remembers but I asked him how his name is pronounced lol. Didn't get much conversation out of it but still! Baby steps.
>>
I want nice things to happen. :(
>>
>>18446287
He's scared shitless. Probably a coward, that's all.
>>
>>18445879
Except I did tell you, verbally and through text. You just don't take me seriously. You never have. Not even after calling out your rapist intentions and even after threatening you to go to court. I am nothing but a walking vagina to you.
>>
Emma Watson

Be my wife
>>
>>18446383
>rapist intentions
Reminds me of this edgelord I knew. Phone his local police department and notify them of his address, where he works (if he attends school), and the vehicle(s) he drives. They'll keep an eye on him. Then ghost the creepo. You deserve better
>>
why do I have this terrible feeling of dread? Like it's going to get much much much much worse. I want to die. MY chest hurts.
>>
Hey J

I'm sorry for being such a cunt. Really. I've wanted to say something for so long but I just feel like I can't use words without them cheapening my intent. God I'm doing it now already. Who the fuck says "cheapening my intent?"

I don't know how it's been for you, but I feel like we gave ourselves a lot of work. It's been hard. I dug myself a real trench, even deeper than the one I was already in at the end, which I'm finally climbing out of. There's a lot we left unresolved, but that's all history.

I honestly don't know how much use there is digging the past up, I don't want to bore you or remind you of painful memories but, fuck it, I miss you and I wonder how you're doing. I wonder how uni's going, how H is, what you thought about the mountains of political shit that's happened this year, what music you're into these days.

This must read like a trainwreck. It's hard for me to be direct here because I don't want to be where I'm not wanted. If you can't in the foreseeable future ever see yourself wanting to talk again, I understand. The last thing I want to do is start rambling shit to someone who isn't interested.

Happy everything

J
>>
My life was always fun when I was a child. Even if I got bullied everyday. I look back at my past and see myself not caring for the future. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Working only makes my life faster to end. I don't want my parents to die. I don't want to be in a coffin, six feet under. I just want to wake up everyday happy. I want to see my classmates play with me. I want to be happy like I used to be. I don't want to leave this place. I don't want anyone leaving me. I can't even type this shit correctly anymore. I can't handle to die. The idea is terrifying. To see pure black or pure white for all eternity. To be alone, no thought, nothing. I doubt there is even a god.
>>
So do you guys know that one time we were at a party in The Bayou... and like everyone was pretty much shitfaced. The last thing I remember was running out the window and back to the front door and when I started to play rockband I said "I don't feel so good."

So that was the last thing I remember. The next thing I knew I was in the bathtub, in my underwear, soaked.

So like, since my life was a TV show do I get to see that shit now? Like, what the fuck happened? I bet it's super fucking embarrassing.
>>
ahhhh, goddamnit hannah. I've been waiting for you since we were in elementary It's already been 9 years. I really thought patience and loyalty would pay off. So many women tried to hit on me but it seems that i can't take my eyes off you. The modest, intellectual and shy type of girl.
>>
File: tumblr_ni15jvRx3q1sn2uyvo1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni15jvRx3q1sn2uyvo1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
I'm such a mess right now. I had enough of these anxiety attacks. I feel like dying almost every day. I need to not screw everything up untill I can get my medication on monday. Any tips on how not to ruin my already poor relationship with my anxiety and paranoia?
>>
>>18445647
CL, slag, be gone
>>
a year is too damn long. I should not still feel this way about you but I do. you respond to me, you're willing to go out and do things with me, but then you'll leave me on read and ghost me. do you still love me and you're trying to forget about me the way I try to forget about you? can I just have you back? please help me
>>
>>18446619
Do not assume anything. Keep calm and love your cat.
>>
>>18445828

>When you realise this is exactly how you'd treat a girlfriend if you ever got one.

It's a rough feeling, but I'm closed off for a reason. Girls generally find me creepy, I wouldn't trust my family near a woman I actually liked.

I'm fairly certain my older brother would try to fuck any girlfriend I actually got, just to hurt me.
Living with that psychopath has made me paranoid.

Especially because everyone always turned a blind eye to the shit he pulled, ignored why me and my cousins were shit scared of his violent ass, ate up all the "OMG, he's so clumsy, he had an accident, RIGHT, DIDN'T YOU" bullshit excuses.
I'm honestly convinced that if I ever bring home a girl who's too damned ignorant to know any better, she'll fall under his charm too.

Though, anyone dumb enough to trust him deserves what they get.
>>
I'm alone
'Cause this house don't feel like home

If you love me
Don't let go
If you love me
Don't let go

Hold
Hold on
Hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
>>
>>18445666
>those digits
well shit, someone is getting hit by a bus.

>>18445723
is it wrong that I don't feel bad for the person that didn't get the job?

>>18446324
then make them happen. just know there is always a cost.

>>18446285
so you think

>>18446500
did you do something that means you're on my bad side?

>>18446774
dont you know it's dangerous to listen to that song?
>>
>>18444913
Oh, honey PLEASE don't believe that crap! Healthy babies are born to millions of women even over 35 every day. I'm not recommending you wait as long as I did (36 and 39, two perfect babies) but please don't think this way!
>>
Okay, on tuesday I have my last chance to ask him out. I just need mr. cockblock not to be there, and I'll get some alone time with him.
It really could go either way. Men are so hard to read.
But I sure hope he says yes. He's just my type and he makes me swoon
>>
File: Rita Hayworth and Orson ;3.jpg (292KB, 2283x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Rita Hayworth and Orson ;3.jpg
292KB, 2283x1522px
>>18446966
>Men are so hard to read.
Well that makes me feel better, assuming you're a girl.
I hope the girl I like has the same attitude towards me as you do your crush.
>>
You're my best friend, but I don't want to ever talk to you again after the way you made me feel. I almost lost the best thing that's ever happened to me because of you. I fucking hate you so much for being so self centered. You scare me now. I've never had anyone manipulate me with such ease before. Do not ever mention that weekend again. Or I will never talk to you again. And if you think you know anything about my relationship, you can fuck off. Because you don't. Quit projecting your insecurities onto me. And since I couldn't say it before, I'll say it now: Just because you can't control yourself around people you used to have feelings for, doesn't mean I can't.

But know that I still love you. And as long as we leave that subject alone, we can still be best friends. I'm not going to throw away 10 years over a few days. But you need to stay out of my relationship and keep your opinions to yourself about how I treat the love of my life.
>>
luke,

stop prodding before you make yourself someone I take an interest in again. all you've gotta do is shut the fuck up. I know it's hard and I know you're insecure as fuck but shut the fuck up.
>>
I have feelings for you.
I know you don't feel the same way, and I'm sorry. You're the only person I feel comfortable around.
You make me feel wanted, and alive, and you make me feel like I have a purpose.
If you were to die before me, I would kill myself.
I wish I was perfect for you.
I wish you cared about me the way I care about you.
I love you.
>>
Do you feel that I've been tryhard with you?
I think you're the person I've been tryhard the most in my life, I've never been interested in anyone this way, maybe is too early to say this, but I doubt it, I doubt it very much that i feel something the same for someone else in the future. .. I know I said that about L, but now I realize that L was a empty relationship

I really am sorry for what happened in your life, for what you have been trough, i would give my life for your happiness, I mean it very seriously, since I have known you I have valued you too much, you have made me grow emotionally, and I have Learned to realize sometimes the problems of others were unreal for me, I'm very sorry for my behavior J and the uncomfortable and unpleasant moments that I have put you through, but you know that they end up being worse for me ...
If you ever want to know how regretful i were about the kiss, ask E ...

I have to admit that sometimes I am very jealous of you, but mostly because I want to protect you, I do not make you notice it so much because I do not see the need, I feel it is my duty that you are well, that you feel happy, because When you are happy, I feel that I can be too ...

You know that I love you very much, but I've always been too saddened by the idea that you do not love me or you get to love me in the same way, I always get ideas that maybe I came too late in your life, You feel nothing for me but you do not know how to express it, perhaps you dislike my image or my skin color, but they are very vague things, they are thoughts in which sometimes I flood until I end up thinking about other things very different ..
It gives me a lot of sadness that you sentence yourself not to live the present because of what will happen to you in the future, I feel it is something that does not let you live...

Cont.
>>
>>18447081

Something I've also been thinking is the first time I told you how I felt about you, you told me it was complicated because you also liked P, even you thought about returning with him, now you do not want to fall in love with anyone because you will leave The country and maybe won't see anyone again, is something I never understood, but try to live with those words and respect your feelings for the rest of our friendship.
I am very sorry for what happened to your past relationships, but it is not my fault to feel what I feel for you, but the truth is that I am nobody to speak for your feelings, I would really like to know how you really feel about it.

When you told me not to be friends, it's really something that I had also thought about before, I feel that you are part of my greatest sorrows, and the idea of detaching myself makes me more sad and confused, but no, I would not allow myself to happen, I really feel that you complement my life, I feel that you are the only person who knows how to listen and understand me, and the idea of losing your presence in my life forever gives me so much terror, I wish you were always part of my life somehow...

You mean to me a lot, maybe even at this point, I can not express what you are to me, but I suppose you also have a special place in me
>>
My bf becomes insecure peeing in front of me (even outside in the dark) but idc if he watches me piss. What the fuck.
>>
>>18445129
>be a degenerate new age if it feels good do it autistic man child or whore

No thanks bruv.
>>
C, I won't lie, I think we're extremely compatible. We're pretty much built for each other in more ways than one.

I'm just not going to try and attempt to ask you out FOR NOW because tbqhwy...I'm training to gtfo of this place and enter the military for a brighter future than this.

This place fucking sucks and you even know it. You just have eyecandy all day with the others, but even you know that goes so far.

I'm going to be gone between a year-year and a half. DURING THAT POINT I'll ask you out assuming no one's with you by that point. We could hit up much earlier, but the bosses might get pissy. Who knows, all I know is that you're not reading this, thankfully.
>>
I'm just a fucked up girl who falls in love way too quickly and wants to write music. I don't eat most of the time. I cry a lot. Genuinely good people fall in love with me and I reject them coldly because I'm afraid to hurt them any other way.
I talk to my cat, I hang out with 2 girls and a lot of guys, my favorite food is curry. I don't talk to most of my immediate family. I live across the country from those I do talk to.
I'm going to be famous someday. And then I'll probably kill myself because I'm just never fucking happy.
I want to get high and sleep all day but my job is too important to me.
And so is music. So I don't throw my life away.
I'm not at that point quite yet.
>>
File: 1450244119190.gif (505KB, 199x222px) Image search: [Google]
1450244119190.gif
505KB, 199x222px
>>18445647
J,

I never liked you and only stayed with you because you kept threatening to kill yourself,

A.

PS. turns out I was right and if I had've left you 1.5 years earlier I would've been with him much sooner.
>>
>>18447097
yeah i used to not be able to pee in front of other guys, in fact that is why i messed up a pricey college experience. tell your bf to drink so much water that he has to pee so bad it hurts and his paruresis will magically become tolerable.

otherwise dump him, paruretics are kind of disadvantaged in life, im proof of this.
>>
G.F,
I really don't know why but I feel like your attitude towards me has changed. Did I do something to you? It's almost as if you don't wanna have anything to do with me or it's like a chore to you.
But don't think i'll go crawl back to you, because I'm not that kind of person.
>>
>>18447167
in fact no offense but that is why i came to this board instead of /b/ because im wondering how to cope with a life where the ages 18-23 have been wasted utterly BECAUSE of paruresis in an indirect sense. but perhaps this is a good lesson to cope by staying hydrated lol
>>
I love how your eyes light up when we talk and I wish I didn't say such stupid stuff.
>>
File: feels_guy.jpg (34KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
feels_guy.jpg
34KB, 300x310px
Ive never felt so alive when I'm around her. I love her so much, she has similar feelings for me but were on two different wavelengths. I wish we can just be together, but that will never happen. Shea literally the greatest person in my life and I've treated her like shit yet she still keeps me around.
>>
My ex talked to me again and I caved in. Now I have to deal with having to make him suffer again when we stop talking. He says nothing makes him happy except me and that makes me so incredibly sad, because I don't want to date him anymore. I hate feeling responsible for his happiness.
And he's making all these plans for us. He knows I'm planning on dating someone else if I get the chance. I don't know what to do. I hate hurting him but my happiness hurts him.
What a bad idea it was to answer that phone call... I'm sorry.
>>
>>18447252
There's a very simple solution.
And you know exactly what it is
>>
>>18447252
You asked for it, sister. Why did you cave? Why didn't you call or message someone, anyone else?
>>
Dad,

I miss you. So much. So much that sometimes the realization hits that you are permanently gone from this world makes it hard to breathe. Father's day three years ago was the last time I saw you alive. I knew something was wrong that day but I just fucking left you. I didn't even check on you when my sister had to take you home early from our outing.

Did you die slowly, lying there on your kitchen floor for days, contemplating how no one in your family cared enough to notice you weren't responding to texts or calls? Were you suffering? Was it something sudden, like a heart attack? Did you overdose on your morphine? Did you simply just fall and hit your head and bleed out? Were you thinking of me when you died?

The fact that I will never have answers to these questions is eating me up inside and I don't know what to do. I'm told to celebrate your life but you had so much that made your life one that wasn't worth celebrating. How am I supposed to mourn for someone whose life was so sad? Every life event of mine is another punch to the gut because it's another thing that you're not here for. When does the pain go away? Isn't three years long enough?

I miss you. I love you.
>>
Nothing's wrong with me.
But for some reason I just feel bad. Is that depression? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
I wish I could stop being a fucking pussy and just kill myself already, but it's scary.
>>
>tfw you went too hard on chest and arms day and it meant you couldn't workout your lats and abs enough.
the pain in my tris and pecs is real ya'll. I went way too hard and did not remember recovery at fucking all. that said though, still got some soreness in the calves and glutes... why the fuck am I posting this here instead of /fit/ none of you give a fuck.
>>
>>18447345
What's ur goal otter chan and go the fuck to sleep
>>
>>18447078
Maybe they do...
>>
>>18447345
Nigga, you ain't talking to strangers

What you'd do to stress your pecs and tris so hard?
Extreme bench?

I hope not. I've been doing flies and skull crushers to help improve those muscles
If you've got one that hits both, I'm glad to hear
>>
>>18447297
Please don't. You're valuable.
>>
seeing people in happy 2+ year relationships on social media makes me want to cry and go on a rampage at the same time. i just want someone to fucking love me again. i used to have that and now that it's gone i feel so so empty
>>
>>18447380
Care to share your experience?
>>
>>18447380
Feeling that

I've had best friend for 20 years.
He got married 1 year and a half ago.

I hate it. I try to support her and him. But I hate it
>>
File: anotheflip.png (460KB, 638x318px) Image search: [Google]
anotheflip.png
460KB, 638x318px
It really fucking sucks, knowing you're better off on your own and wanting someone, but you don't want to deal with the drama again, or the heartbreak and the fucking bullshit memories you'll cherish the rest of your life even though the person you thought you loved did something awful, and you had to leave, yet they're always on your mind if your not occupying your time with whatever is causing you to numb it.

It really fucking sucks.
>>
>>18447414
Peace among worlds!
>>
I really hate trying to fall asleep. I have a million things on my mind and even then, when I finally start to doze off my body will shake awake. Again and again and again.
>>
>>18447406
yeah sure why not here it goes

>be me 15
>date 16 year old boy
>boy is my best friend for two years
>do everything together
>even the dumb shit makes me happy like watching rick and morty or just having dinner together
>create some incredible memories with him
>ex: cliff diving, him crying and wrapping me in a blanket after i got in a bad car accident, peeling shrimp together for my dad to throw on the grill
>flashback to may 2016
>boy decides he's bored but too pussC to end it
>i call it quits
>lonely since then
>hang out with no friends during the week, drink a lot
>heard he did a lot of drugs
>boy ends up developing schizophrenia
>can't even talk to him anymore because everything he says is incoherent

feels real bad man. i just want to find someone else i can peel shrimp with and someone who will wrap their arms around me unexpectedly when they see me at the store. someone who will bring me flowers occasionally and someone who will write me letters. someone who will watch all my favorite movies with me with some takeout and let me vent when i need to. i miss the corny shit so bad. i miss having a best friend.
>>
I was going through all of my photos. You're in so many of them
When I scroll down far enough I can see in your eyes that even if only for a short period of time: you loved me.
You did.
>>
>>18447470
Women only love you so long as you are worth it.
You were worth it
So she loved you

When you stopped being worth "it", she left you
>>
Kind of wish you would force yourself on me. Sorry.
>>
>>18447484
He isn't a woman-
I am though.
>>
>>18447252
You could just be straight with him. Shut him down. Stop ignoring the person. What if you were on the other end of this treatment. Tell him, no, and that it's actually over. Then block him and finish it.

It's hard, but the pain you will cause will be a relief to the man in the long run. Unless your aim is to continue fucking him up. Like ripping off a band-aid, do it and do it fast. Get it over with.
>>
>>18447487
I think we all just learned that sexism is real.
>>
p.s. sorry for my bad English writing
>be a 18 old fag
>wake up
>go to the bathroom
> jack off then finish
>3 hours later my aunt comes to visit me
>goes to the bathroom
>i strat paniking internally bc i don't know if i clean it
>she comes out after 2-5 mins and when she got out she acted normal
>i then went to the bathroom and there was a small drop semen in the corner
I don't know if she pretended not know if i jaked or not bc she didn't act repulsed or anything
>>
>>18447487
I don't know how to apply my prejudices to gays.

I do not like women. They are opportunistic parasites.
They only like what gives them things

I don't know the gay dynamic.

Fuck women though
>>
>>18447496
Have fun with your hatred pal.
>>
>>18447505
Hmm... No I suspect I will not have fun

I think all of us will deal with women and find that it is disappointing.
>>
>>18447512
Yeah! I am pretty disappointed in myself now that you mention it!! You're so smart.
>>
I've had some women come on really strong before, today was something else. like... I don't even know how to describe. what the fuck am I going to do if she straight pulls her pants down and offers herself to me? like. fuck.

actually no, I know what I'll do, I'll consider everything that goes along with that and deem it not worth it. it would be a bastardization of my values that I would never be able to forgive myself for. it would mess up my job, it would mess up connections, and she is almost completely incompatible with me from everything I've seen.

once again, another time in my life I could be having sex, I could not be alone in my bed, I could have a pretty woman right here right now that wants me at least sexually... and instead I'm just kinda bored with the whole idea cause it's not worth it. it'll just end badly.

most guys would jump at this shit and I'm just here like, I want the girl that wants to hold hands, talk about anything and everything, grab some good food, and THEN fuck like animals.
>>
>>18447514
Thanks mate.

Women are just shitty people.

If you look objectively, all humanitarian, scientific, political, pretty much anything are led by men.
So why care what women think?
>>
>>18447521
Did your mom not love you enough as a child or something?
>>
>>18447345
Bodybuilders used to have a saying in the 80's: "stimulation not annihilation"
>>
>>18447521
Wow I'm so impressed.

If I were a man I'd fuck you.
>>
I just had your son.
You still have naked photos of your ex. What do you do with them?
Why do you hide me on your social media? You used to post photos of her. You have rolls of film of her in just her flesh. You're hiding me but we live together. We sleep in the same bed and break bread together everyday. Every night you hold me.
I feel so ugly like the pregnancy took away all the youth left on my face.
Why don't you tell me I'm pretty like you told her?
Why are we getting this house to act like the perfect family if you don't love me anymore? As if you ever loved me?
This is all so fake. Your affection is so fake. I wish you'd just go away. And one day soon, you will.
>>
>>18447523
>>18447529
No fuck you
What have women done?
Line up all of history
What have women done.
>>
File: 0-qEUW8Gw43RP3iiVg.jpg (28KB, 332x432px) Image search: [Google]
0-qEUW8Gw43RP3iiVg.jpg
28KB, 332x432px
>>18447541
>>
>>18447534
You know what we want us to tell you
That you're justified about your feelings
>>
>>18447265
Because I'm really lonely. I don't have anyone I can talk to about anything. It's been like this for months and it gets to me. Talking to someone who really knows me was a relief. Not worth it though.

>>18447492
That's what I had done, but I didn't block him in case he needed something. I've been very clear in that I don't want to date him, but he misses my friendship too. So I think he's trying to squeeze in as much time with me as he can before I date someone else. But it just makes me sad.
>>
I hate this intense empty feeling in my chest. I have nothing to be upset about. But this crushing darkness won't leave me alone. Fuck depression. Fuck all of the symptoms. Fuck being tired. Fuck my foggy brain. Fuck this hopelessness. At least the sadness isn't present for now. Just a strange sense of meaninglessness and physically not feeling well.
>>
21 year old virgin and I'm thinking of getting a hooker just to get the first time jitters out of the way. If I set it up, should I tell her that I'm a virgin while setting it up, before it happens?
>>
I don't have any friends, I just turned 20 and I’ve never had a girlfriend, I’m terrible at keeping schedules and organizing myself to turn my life around
I can’t take care of my dogs properly (things like playing with them and walking them every day, I can make sure their fed and have water and make sure they get checked up by the vet). I have no drive in my life, I want to be a programmer or a designer and I’m in college learning to code but I never do anything on my own, When I’m just by myself I just waste time talking to online friends and playing video games
I don't know how people can even lead normal fucking lives man, it’s like
day after fucking day, I just piss my life away, and I feel really fucking awful about it
but anytime I try making a change or I try making a difference I just fucking stop or get distracted, and I can't ask anyone to fucking help me
My family will just tell me to join the military, or to just suck it up and get a decent job that pays well.
I feel like a lot of the time I wasn't meant to do anything with my fucking life, like I was just put on this planet for no reason and there’s no god damn room for me
I’m not suicidal, I haven't been diagnosed for depression but I always get to this fucking state of mind that I just want to fucking beat myself up into being a decent fucking human being
everyone that I think had something going for them in high school or in college are these super organized real fucking goes getters in life ya’ know these people who can fucking organize their entire life around a god damn piece of paper and say
No, I can't play video games, No, I can't browse the internet, I must study or I must work on a project or I must work a decent fucking job

(1/4)
>>
By the way I’m a barista/cashier at dunkin' donuts, the only reason I got the job was because I went to a job interview and just didn't fucking care what I said to the manager, and he fucking hired me, even though there were like 12 other people
and I personally hate the job I have to be on my feet for 6+ hours and I get really fucking sore fucking feet and legs from doing that, the pay is decent but money doesn't solve the issues I’m fucking having
and the thing that most bothers me is that I feel like I’m stuck in this fucking place that I’m not at rock fucking bottom, and yet I’m not happy where I am, so I’m in a place that nobody give a shit about, dead fucking center, I’m fucking infuriated at myself for being such a god damn chump for not just fucking taking charge of my life, and not being competent enough to do so on my own.
I mean I turned 20 only a couple days ago, but some people have lived most of a good life by the time their fucking 16! and here I am, playing video games and watching anime and being on a fucking computer 24/7
Not taking better care of my fucking pets, not making any real friends, barely ever talking to my family, and any time I try improving my physical health I fucking fail hardcore at it, I mean I get that when your starting out shit is tough, but the amount of times I overdo exercising or just stop after like 10 seconds of jogging or 3 pushups just fucking irks me
I wanna make something of myself, my direct family all just care about making money. I don't want that, money is nice, but I want something to look back at and fucking say, WOW I fucking exist I matter to somebody, I did something of noteworthiness, that I’m not just a fucking another person whose gonna live the fucking standard settle for less lifestyle like the people around me.

(2/4)
>>
Like I get the fucking argument I’ll hear from older people "Oh your still young, so you have plenty of time to change your life, you'll have plenty of time to make something of yourself, I wish I was that age again"
BUT HERES THE THING YOU GOD DAMN WALKING CORPSE IM NOT YOU
I don't want time! all I have is fucking time and that shit is slipping away, I’m fucking 20, 20! with absolutely fucking anything to my god damn name, and nothing of note to say about my life, I can't just fucking walk up to someone and be like "Hi, I'm boring mc fuck face number 568, how are you? oh me I’m great how’s the weather!"
and then there’s the people who have gone through with tough bullshit, the "I fucking was born in shit, cum, blood, and dirt and I worked for every single god damn penny I have, I have a wife and kids you’re just a crybaby millennial who wants to be a muh snowflake"
OKAY THEN CHIEF WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING GO THROUGH TO GET TO WHERE YOU ARE NOW, HUH? DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE, DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING WORK 12 SHITTY JOBS THAT YOU HATED WITH YOUR EVERY FIBER OF YOUR BEING, GUESS WHAT IM NOT FUCKING YOU
Cool! you learned fucking self-discipline from either being forced too or willingly eating a shitty hand of cards to get a better life, BUT WHY DO YOU THINK THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO FUCKING SAY
OH, IF YOU GO THROUGH A SHITTY EXPIERENCE YOU GET TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE YOU CAN FINALLY DO THE SHIT YOU WANT TO FUCKING DO WITH YOUR LIFE AND NOT HAVE TO FUCKING DEAL WITH INADEQUEACES THAT YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW
ALL IT COST IS X AMOUNT OF YEARS OF YOUR LIFE, OF DOING SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO AND DON'T HAVE TO DO TO GET OUT OF YOUR SLUMP

(3/4)
>>
Idk I know, no this is a whole bunch of whining from someone who just doesn't fucking want to deal with the fact that change is fucking slow, but it's so frustrating and tiresome to fucking have to deal with the fact that I feel so god damn behind former peers of mine
Like when I was younger my mom got breast cancer, when I was in middle school (age 12-13) and my mom passed away when I was in sophomore year of college (on my 16th birthday no really) and instead of living my life like I should have and now regret I didn't I spent it being at her side because I was afraid the next day she was going to pass away because I was a stupid kid and didn't understand that cancer kills someone slowly.
so now I’m 20, I’m fucking bitter, lonely, most likely depressed, and I’m probably gonna quickly become a fucking failure in life because I fail to get my shit together
I can't organize myself, I can't follow schedules or be consistent, I can't even talk to anyone about this shit because I don't have the money for something like a therapist or a life coach or someshit like that, and I’m embarrassed by the fact that by all intents and purposes I’m a gonna fucking end up miserable for the rest of my life.

(4/4)
>>
File: 1497992739166.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497992739166.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
too stupid and weak to just kill yourself and end it
too smart and strong to ever be happy or trusting
>>
Kaleb

I'm sorry I did the waterfall quest. I shouldn't have
>>
>>18447629

Dont do it, you will regret it. You penetrate her, then you are done. Not worth it. Telling you from experience. Find someone special.
>>
>>18447728
But why does it matter if it's with someone special? I hear that the "someone special" aspect is overrated,
>>
>>18447768

Because if you approach a hooker/ escort for your first time, it will feel like a waste. Like i said, you will regret it. It would be better if you found a gf that you honestly feel somethig for. I'm telling you, as a bro, dont do this. Put yourself out there and find a girl, not just any girl, but someone you genuinely like and who genuinely likes you. Hell, i fucked an escort and regret it, but i moved on and am still looking for a girl, currently chatting one up. Oh, and i am 22, not too far from you.
>>
I have been working myself to the bone like a moron thinking it will lead to some sort of happiness. It is getting to the point I want to break my own foot to force some sort of break.
>>
>>18447826
I mean, I'm 21 years without sex already. How much of a waste is a hooker, really? I genuinely want to know.
>>
>>18440784
Initials??
>>
>>18447581
The wounds are too fresh for friendship.

Tell him good bye, that you want space and that it's better if you both moved on. Block him, and that's it.

You can be friends later. Now both of you need to heal first.
>>
>>18448118
DB
>>
Guys, im sorry. Over this past year, you have been nothing but kind to me, and you all have a place in my heart. However, i can't continue to be apart of this group. Each day, it gets harder and harder for me to trust and appreciate you guys for the individuals you are. My mind often associated you guys with the bad of high school, and the wrongs of the years that followed. I want to give you guys the best me possible, but i know i cant and its not fair to you guys. Its too much to bear. None of this is any of your faults but if i am to ever move past my mindset, i have to let you guys go. Its the end of the road for me and this group. I know you guys will be confused and angry, but i do hope that someday, or sometime soon, i can talk to all of you again, individually. I'm sorry i can't look past the bad for the good anymore, and I'm sorry I'm like this, but you guys deserve a friend who believes and shows with all his strength how much you guys are appreciated. This is not who i am right now, nor am i sure this is who I'll ever be again. I wish you all the best, and i hope you guys dont hate me. I have to go my own path if i ever want to get better.
>>
>>18440171
I reached this conclusion too anon. But afterwards i decided that Im not going to go out on life before my loved ones and thats honestly the only thing that is still keeping me here today
>>
>>18444280
Your penmanship is beautiful. I wish you all the best in life anon. May you meet a better fate.
>>
>>18445389
I'd read it anon. Go ahead.
>>
Oh God I've spent all my rent money on wanking!!! what am I gonna do?
>>
>>18448524
Say what? Can't you just settle with free porn?
>>
>>18447989

It is nothing special. They just want money. They dont care if you are satisfied, they get you to climax and you are done, not to mention you lose a significant amount of money. Then there is the worry about std's and getting yourself checked afterwards and the guilt trip and regret filling your conscious. You will be disappointed with the exp. Learn from my exp. I really do regret it.
>>
I wish they were gone so I could have space
>>
>>18447907
stop doing work you hate
>>
GET OUT OF MY DREAMS WOMAN. if you're not going to be here, be with me irl, why does my mind torture me with what could be?
>>
I honestly regret putting up with you for as long as I did.
>>
>>18448581
I like them
>>
>>18447581
So basically this guy you really liked, and you felt he was the only one who got you. Not only that but you really care for him it sounds like. Why did you leave him exactly? Do you know how rare it is to find someone who loves you for you?
>>
>>18447026
Initials?
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.