[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Is something wrong with me? I recently started seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: TFW.jpg (11KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
TFW.jpg
11KB, 250x242px
Hey /adv/ Is something wrong with me? I recently started seeing this one girl who ive met off of bumble (dating app). We went on two dates and hit it off great I also managed to act affectionate and make out with her both times so those initial steps are out of the way. However tonight she asked me to hang out spontaneously, but I made up some bs excuse why I cant. I've felt this way before with girls. My question is it normal to be into a chick and want to hang sometimes, but other times just want to be left alone? My friends are calling me an idiot but I just dont feel like dealing with anxiety and nerves beforehand. I do want to see her again, but just like to have something set beforehand so I can plan it. Any advice bros?
>>
>>18439927
Just fucking gun it dude. Hang out with her as much as fucking possible. Also side note, how would you rate her outta 10?
>>
>>18439927
I'm the same way honestly. It's important to be with someone who you feel comfortable saying no to sometimes about hanging out.

That being said, stepping out of your comfort zone now and then isn't always a bad thing.
>>
>>18439936
>>18439942
Eh ld probably say light 7/10. I see what both of you are saying. I think part of it is I get so nervous before the date (but i manage to keep it together during) so I like to plan days in advance so I dont have to randomly start feeling anxious and nervous if that makes sense? Also I think some of it may be I like the chase more than actually getting the girl, so when I progress through the initial phase I get kinda spooked. Any of you guys know what I mean?
>>
>>18439953
I get anxiety as well, but 90% of the time it disappears once I actually go out. I think it's about striking a balance of going against anxiety and giving into it at times.

And I get being afraid of entering into something resembling a relationship, but just take it one step at a time and enjoy it.
>>
>>18439966
thanks anon really good advice i appreciate it brother
>>
Some women are just difficult to be around.

I used to have a fuck-buddy who was a bit of a high-stress person. She wanted to be fucked like an animal and also entertained, or else she would get bitchy. I put up with this because she was 20 with D-cup tits and a huge ass. One time before she was going to come over, I just got too tired to do the whole routine so I made up an excuse to canceled.

She called me out on the lie, and she got so furious that I had made something up to cancel on her, that she flipped out on me. Never saw her again after that.

Hot bitches can be such assholes sometimes
>>
To be honest, you probably don't like this girl, you might like the attention but not the girl. Trust me it's normal, just because a girl is latching on to you doesn't mean you should let her, unless you actually really had true feelings for her. So, do you actually see something good in her that makes you think she is special?
>>
>>18440034
Well yes and no. I like her, but mostly what you said I enjoy being sought after more. However, Im just home for summer so Im not looking for anything serious rn anyways. But thanks for the advice man I get what youre saying
>>
File: autopuppeto.png (419KB, 686x558px) Image search: [Google]
autopuppeto.png
419KB, 686x558px
>>18440023
Damn yeah man I know what youre saying. Like such a double edged sword, yes theyre fun to fuck but just like a puppy you have to adore them 24/7 and feed them. Sometimes it just gets too much
>>
>>18440110
>>18440110
Your average hot young woman wants you to dance like a monkey so you can get some pussy. They generally don't have much empathy for other people because they are currently at the high-point of their sexual market value and they haven't suffered much in life yet.

After I finally came to this realization, I decided to stop pursuing hot young sluts and look for a woman who is actually "wife material"...I guess
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.