[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to develop self-esteem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1497432110221.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1497432110221.png
42KB, 846x592px
20 years old in a few days and 6 months as a NEET since i finished high school, i haven't got a job because i'm afraid to talk to people and feel like i'm not able to do anything. Also i have no work experience so even a job as cashier overwhelms me.
I'm so fucking tired of feeling like shit and i want to move forward, but it's difficult because of my low self-esteem; today i got a couple of job interviews for thursday but i think i will not go because i feel that i will be rejected anyways, how do i deal with what i feel? How do I develop self-esteem?
>>
18 year old, feel the same way, you aren't alone anon
>>
Used to be like you too and really suicidal, I only found my self-esteem when I found out I was really good at being a mechanic at the age of 29. A huge chunk of my self-esteem is based on how I'm really good at my job and people respect me for it. It took me a long time to get this far though, good luck.
>>
Don't compare yourself to others around you. Set your own personal goals, whether that be making it out of bed and to that interview or buying a house. If you don't go do that job interview you aren't even trying at all. How could you ever expect to do something good if you don't try? If you want to stop feeling like shit you have to do something self-rewarding and rise above the depression and self-loathing. It might be a little insensitive, but so is the world. Give yourself a slap in the face and never stop trying.
>>
1. Get a job you like with people you enjoy.
2. Don't ruminate on stupid shit.
3. Nut up.
>>
>>18439897
meditate
I've been doing the headspace ,self esteem , and it helps.
>>
This was me up until 21, finished school at 17 and done nothing, hardly left the house. The longer you stay like this the worse it will get. Once you start working your self esteem will get better. I was exactly like you long story short got forced to work within 3 months it cured my autismosis. Go to your fucking job interviews and stop wasting your life you need to TRY until you succeed.
>>
>>18439897
I aso have very low self esteem and loathe myself, but you should go to the job . Ssorry, I cannot give you advice on developing self-esteem.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.