[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i shave my beard to get a new US visa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20170620_234912.jpg (977KB, 1113x1733px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_234912.jpg
977KB, 1113x1733px
Should i shave my beard to get a new US visa?
>>
>>18439720
I would dude. Unless you like getting your asshole fingered by a female Brock Lesnar security bitch at the airport.
Because you look muslim as hell.
>>
>>18439727
Yeah, that's what's bothering me...
Dont want to be fingerbanged by some huge shemale just because i look like a muslim...
Fucking Italian genes...
>>
>>18439720
You should, not because of looking Muslim, but because you don't pull it off.
>>
>>18439720
That beard looks fake and gross and I normally really like beards.
>>
>>18439774
Nah, i would.
I don't enjoy this kind of thing, like you do.
>>
>>18439770
Hey don't blame your genes dude, blame the muslims and jews, jk(not really kidding).I honestly wish i could grow that beard. Shit if i don't shave for.2 weeks i have the facial hair of a 12 year old arabian girl.
Fucking native american genes....
>>
>>18439720
Honestly trim that beard down all the way to like 3mm or so, it looks horrible. You have a brownish hair and then just a black scraggy long gross beard. No way anyone likes that at all.
>>
>>18439872
Yeah that's what im planning to do.
Trump's immigration policy is not making it easy to anyone..
But hey, it's better to be like that than to have terrorist attacks and to see the rape index skyrocket.
>>
>>18439908
Please don't blame anyone else because that beard looks terrible on you. You should shave it to have some dignity, not to use it as a reason to be racist as fuck.
>>
Quite possibly
>>
>>18439924
Don't listen to this scumbag. You have to shave a spartan king level beard to not look like a homicidal rapist because of faggots like this guy. "Oh you beat and rape women and blow up civilians and fuck goats and smell like shit?... Come on in here's free food and housing."
>>
>>18439949
Yeah, you don't have to go far to see that's what happens when your country doesn't have strong immigration policies. I really wish that some day that wont be necessary. but hey, i don't think that will happen so soon.
>>
I have the same kind of beard and my name is Anwaar. I've been stopped a total of three times in 5 years and I fly between major US cities at least twice a month for work.
It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
Probs different for a visa app though.
>>
>>18439720
That's a nice beard, and only a retard would think you look Muslim. However, you're still young, and that beard is aging you like 10 years. I'd shave it & grow it back when you're in your late 30s & stop giving a fuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.