[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my friend I'm gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gay pepe.gif (15KB, 345x363px) Image search: [Google]
gay pepe.gif
15KB, 345x363px
He's also a /pol/tard and the only nonlibtard friend at my college. He's probably one of the closest fiends I have because we can talk about politics without him not wanting to be my friend.
Normally, I would care and my personal life would stay personal, but we've been lifting weights together and he walked around in the locker room naked, probably assuming I was straight. Of course I didn't look or see anything because I'm not a pervert. But now I've purposefully been showing up really late or early so that we don't have to change together and it's getting really inconvenient.
Also I feel bad about lying and replacing all the he's with she's and feel like it sucks that I'm not more like myself like with my libtard friends.
He does make gay jokes, but not anything really spiteful that I wouldn't make and he's probably wrapped in layers of irony like anyone on this retarded site.
What do you think, should I tell him or no?
>>
>thinking 4chan is ironic

>thinking /pol/ is ironic

Man you're really gay
>>
Slippery slope they said...

Logical fallacy they said...

Go eat a pussy, you attention whore.
>>
>>18439436
You should tell him. I'd take it as a chance to know if he's worh keeping as a friend based on how he reacts.
>>
if you want. but honestly you dont need to. im going on a naked hike with my straight friend next week. i dont really see the harm. you're still a guy.
>>
Get conversion therapy. As much shit as it has gotten in the main stream media, it is actually very effective.
>>
>>18439436
If he's a true friend then he won't care. I'm not fond of homosexuals but I would never stop being my homies friend. Been through too much shit to judge what he wants to fuck.
>>
>>18439436

I'm with you in that it's nobodies business but yours. As long as it's purely your business and you're not harming anyone, you don't really owe anyone an explanation for anything.

But at the same time, you shouldn't feel you gotta go out of your way to hide/repress who you are.

That's just unhealthy.

I'm of the opinion that if you tell him and he flips out, he's not really worth being close friends with anyway.

He'd never truly accept and get to know the real you, and so you'd always be capped in how close you can be, meaning your investments in the friendship past a certain point would always be wasted.

Life's too short, and there are waaaay too many people on the planet to waste time sticking to people who you can't trust to be there for you and have your back.

Go ahead and have whoever you want as your casual acquaintances and friends, but don't confuse those people with your inner circle--the ones worth trusting.

Just my 2c anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.