[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with being in love with someone you are not supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

How to deal with being in love with someone you are not supposed to be in love with?
>>
>>18438966

>supposed to be

what did anon mean by this?
>>
>>18438973
some people are unfortunately considered "lower" than others so some people think they're not supposed to love them.
>>
>>18438978
on the contrary, its pretty fucking normal to fall for someone too good for you. if they aren't exceptional then why would you fall in love?
>>
>>18438973
The person I love is much better than me and left the country to pursue childhood dreams of living and working abroad...We used to be friends but now this person won't even message and I still feel so in love...
>>
>>18438989

time to start building up your own life.
>>
>>18438989
Should have made a move sooner. Just try to move on friend. It's probably what she would do.
>>
>>18438990
I do that. I study, I work. I hang out with friends and meet up with dates from tinder. It's nothing...

>>18438992
I know I waited too long. But I was hoping maybe that person would make a first move. I want to move on. But I can't...
>>
>>18439003
what u passionate bout? If you say nature bitches get wet. You can go on hikes and show them cool native plants and animals. Its good for you, good for her and good for the environment anon.
>>
>>18439051
I like nature and I like going on hikes or even for a walk in the nearest forest. I don't date girls and guys don't care much about that.
>>
>in love with someone you are not supposed to be in love with
Jesus fucking christ, is this going to be another incest thread like >>18434258? Also, nice Bombardier double-deck.
>>
>>18439087
My person is not a family member...
>>
>>18438966
You cut contact. It's the only way.

I had a friend who found out he was head over heels in love with me in the 7th year of our friendship. We kept trying to stay just friends but he couldn't help himself flirting with me and being jealous of my commited relationship. I cut him off for his own good. Do not fool yourself by thinking that you can be just friends with someone you have unrequited love for. It's a very painful way of life.
>>
>>18439003

>I want to move on, but I can't

Won't, you mean. You are easily capable of it, but you spend all your time thinking about this one person who's already not in contact with you and in another country.

Move on. There are lots of people out there, and some of them are pretty special.
>>
Drugs or a lobotomy. Or find someone else. Or I guess alzheimers but that might backfire?
>>
>>18439113
then it's a gay thing?

what the fuck are you talking about? communicate clearly or no one can help you and the thread is just going to be people trying to decipher what you're talking about. getting over liking another dude isn't like getting over liking a girl with a bf, which isn't like getting over liking a dog, which isn't like getting over liking inanimate objects.

speak clearly.
>>
>>18439236
I did that. My heart hurts and it didn't help either.

>>18439245
I can't control mind and thoughts all the time. Not when I sleep...

>>18439264
I am not a gay man, I am a female.
>>
>>18439272
How long ago did she move?
>>
>>18439274
My person is not a girl. It is a guy and he moved 3 months ago.
>>
>>18439060
>Guys dont care much about that
Fuck you idiot trees are the best! Good luck breathing carbon dioxide you fuckhead!
>>
>>18439281
Okay and have the feelings of longing gotten better or worse over time? You might just need more time as shitty as that sounds.
>>
File: Aboreus.png (343KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aboreus.png
343KB, 720x540px
>>18439281
If you cant take a man hiking, you dont care about nature and should kill yourself anyway
>>
>>18439285
They got significantly worse. Since he left I started getting physically ill and fainting a lot at random times.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.