[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend has a slight pee fetish and a while ago I let him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

My boyfriend has a slight pee fetish and a while ago I let him piss on my ass in the shower. It's more of him wanting me to piss on his body, but I didn't feel like peeing at the time.. So I thought, hey, okay, piss on me then, let's see how this goes.

Not gonna lie, it was kinda hot because I'm a kinky fuck. He scrubbed me with soap and body wash after. I feel clean, but I'm skeptical now.

If the piss is clean and if you wash yourself after, it should be good right? I don't think this is something that'll happen very often though, it's one hell of a mess.
>>
You could do a roleplay where he gets stung by an octopus.
But yeah it'll be alright.
>>
>>18438595
I mean jellyfish, FUCK.
>>
this is pretty disgusting but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to get yourself off
>>
>>18438595
Incredible.

Yeah thanks, I read up a little about it and apparently it's called watersports, or some shit. It should be good as long as he drinks a lot of water and doesn't piss inside me.
>>
>>18438601
Are you into anything as kinky or gross?

I think I'm only okay with this because my partner is hot and I low-key like being degraded in a way
>>
I swear, in a couple of years, you folks will normalize having threesome with an elk or something.
>>
>>18438636
What a meme
>>
>>18438614
nah, not at all. but like I said, each to their own.
>>
>>18438639
>>
Me and my bf pee on eachother in the shower all the time- it's always when we're coming back to the hotel room drunk on our weekends out.
We shower good and soap eachother up afterwards than move to the bed for sex.

It's kinda like a funny/kinky thing between us. Really I think it makes for great bonding but we're probs just a couple of beautiful drunk dumbasses getting off on some weird stuff.
>>
>>18438575

Piss is sterile.
>>
>>18438575
You're fine unless he has gonorrhea and was pissing blood.
>>
File: ohlord.png (76KB, 611x332px) Image search: [Google]
ohlord.png
76KB, 611x332px
Piss is one of the cleaner bodily fluids, he should be the one concerned if you're into water sports, female urine can be pretty nasty even if they dont have a uti.
>>
>>18439799
Piss itself is, but your urethra is filthy. When I give guys a clean catch sample test they never follow instructions and wipe their hole with the baby wipe so they always have to come back and give a better sample and waste everyone's time
>>
>>18439850
However filthy your urethra might be, guarantee it's less filthy than an average dollar bill. Which you touch with your hands.
>>
File: tumblr_nm7rx0Mcs71to8m3co2_540.gif (2MB, 540x291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm7rx0Mcs71to8m3co2_540.gif
2MB, 540x291px
>>18439799
and i like the taste
>>
File: tumblr_mkap4xLTQc1rm5jseo1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkap4xLTQc1rm5jseo1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x290px
>>18439880
wrong image.
>>
>>18438575
niggas have never heard of golden showers
>>
>>18439874
I wouldn't lick a dollar bill....or rub it on my body. But I clean my hands a lot due to my job.
>>
File: tumblr_nvajgrh7qp1udaktio1_400.gif (323KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvajgrh7qp1udaktio1_400.gif
323KB, 356x200px
>>18438575
Drink his piss, he should be drinking 1 gallon of water per day to make his pee run a bit clearer. Try to make sure he isn't taking creatine or eating shit that will make his (sterile) piss taste strange (creatine makes pee heavy on the tummy). It's amazing.
>>
>>18438575
>scrubbed
I know, he used brillo pads I watched it. Case solved he was a homicidal maniac.
>>
>>18438575
Yeah you're fine. My BF used to drink tons of beer so he could piss all over me in a short amount of time. It's even safe to piss inside the vagina it feels really good. Piss play is the best have fun anon.
>>
File: octopus-vs-jellyfish-990x495.jpg (70KB, 990x495px) Image search: [Google]
octopus-vs-jellyfish-990x495.jpg
70KB, 990x495px
>>18438595
>>18438599

???
>>
>>18439832
Yeah, he says he doesn't care but I do...
>>
>>18440550
Maybe eventually we'll try that. For now everything is kinda vanilla, which isn't too bad!
>>
>>18439943
He hydrates a lot so I'm good! Thanks for the info anon! I'm only 20 going on 21, it's my first time doing anything this kinky

We won't try anything like that yet but it's good to explore what we're cool with :)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.