[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was just more angry than I've ever been in my life something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nudes.jpg (101KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
nudes.jpg
101KB, 504x504px
i was just more angry than I've ever been in my life something came over me and in the adrenaline i went into the kitchen pulled my knife and almost stabbed her. what do i do now? i cant go to any family or friends, here was the next best place i could think of help
>>
>>18438566
What exactly are you asking for advice with? We need more information, dude. We can't read your mind. Tell the full fucking story.

How did she react to you pulling a knife on her, and are you asking how to repair your relationship with her, or how to manage your anger in the future so you never come so close to doing something stupid again?
>>
>>18438566
You need professional help, see an anger management counselor, therapist, psychiatrist, psychologist, whatever you can find.
>>
oh yeah sorry still having a bit of a moment
i live on my own kind of far from where my family live so members often come to visit i let them stay with me as its somewhat close to the capital anyway sister comes to stay over fight brakes out after i Caught her holding my dog up in the air by his collar didn't ask why bare in mind this dog is only a few months old now fight brakes out goes on for 20 mins things got physical in the end i just leave to cool off as I'm about to walk out the door calls me a fucking pussy and shit get pissed out pull the knife she says your not gonna stab me i swing a little big miss tell her to leave shes packs and goes
does that do?

Either way anything will fucking help rn
>>
and yeah i was probably going to seek help anyway
>>
gonna keep this up cause i really need some help here
>>
>>18438676
Dude calm down, you should be thinking clear for a while now, just make sure you won't get anywhere near that angry anymore. Your dog is proud of you !
>>
Shit sister. Cut connections from her. You shouldn't have pulled a knife, but a punch would have done the trick desu (too late for that tho)

Make her leave ASAP and try to keep your cool.
>>
>>18438566
tell family, cut contact with sister, get lawyer
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.