[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 28

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Girls: Does it ever work out for your fall back guy or is it always just for the extra attention?
>>
Guys - My boyfriend is working out a lot and I like him less now that he's more muscular.
Should I bring it up?
He seems happier.
>>
Where do I find a girl to let me practice oral sex on?
>>
>>18438464
No, not seriously at least. If he was desirable, I would date him.
>>
>>18438471
Why? Is this a purely aesthetic issue, or has his personality changed.
>>
>>18438526
Aesthetically.
His personality changed, but for the best. I just miss the self-deprecating humour.
>>
>>18438471
you're stepping onto some thin ice here. maybe just tell him to start working on strenght or something, but give up bodybuilding? seems like a compromise
>>
>>18438471
If he's been acting dudebroey or /fit/-like, my instinct would be to casually make fun of him for it. Guys are always ripping on each other, I doubt he'd take a few "bro do u even lift" or "muh gainz" jokes badly. Just to remind him he doesn't need to take the gym stuff too seriously.

If he's insecure about his figure, you could mention that you liked the way he looked before he started working out, just so he knows he doesn't need to get swol on your account... But if he's into it for more of a personal health-nut reason, you might not have good luck getting him to take it easier. At the end of the day, if he's happier and healthier that's good for him.
>>
I'm a beta fag who never dated or kissed a girl before.

I'm dating this girl right now, she has been dating before but she said she wasn't really into it at the time.

Am I right to feel weird about this? i know she's interested in ME now so it shouldn't bother me what she's done before but somehow I feel 'less than' because she has more experience than me, like she probably knows how to kiss and all that and knows how a date is supposed to play out, I know nothing and it bothers me a bit...

Why am I looking for a perfect girl thats never done anything with anyone? any ways to stop feeling that way?
>>
>>18438471
Maybe you are just afraid cause he is more attractive to other girls now
>>
>>18438544
I don't know if it is even fair to ask him to change for me.

>>18438550
We joke around quite a bit. I like working out, so we go to the gym together now and such things. He's not too dudebroey yet.

Am I an asshole if I tell him that I loved his body so much when he was slimmer?
I am fine with it, I won't leave him for getting fit. As you said, his health and happiness are what matter most. But god I really loved him so much more when he was slim.

>>18438572
Nah. It's just that he's less attractive to me.
>>
>>18438567
with time your standards will lower.
no, there's no problem with somebody being more experienced. In fact, that's even better, since that person may introduce you into sex and teach you many things.
stop believing in memes, at least until you try it all yourself
>>
>>18438581
>I don't know if it is even fair to ask him to change for me.
he's doing so anyway, right?

>Nah. It's just that he's less attractive to me.
most of your motives aren't consciously available to you. You simply don't know why certain thoughts come to you. You then rationalise them with reasons that don't threaten your ego.
so don't be 100% certain of it
>>
>>18438597
I never liked muscular boys. I always dated slim dudes or slightly chubby guys. It's just not my thing.
Visible abs and big arms just turn me off, I don't find them attractive.

I got asked out by /fit/ guys and pretty much always rejected them.
>>
>>18438606
ok, seems fair
>>
>>18438588
I don't think she had sex but I don't wanna ask her about it yet, it just that every time I find out something like that, it makes me feel like shit.

Theres a high chance we might end up being together, and then I know I'll always feel bad because I'll know she's had someone before and I haven't, like she's more experienced, and being a guy, its a bit embarrassing to be the less experienced one...

I'm a very jealous person, i can't help it, i just feel like shit every time someone has it better even though I tried too
>>
For girls and women.

How big of a red flag is not having any friends as an otherwise fairly well-adjusted guy?
>>
>>18438464
I don't do "fall back guys" and have never seen this phenomenon in real life (not trying to imply it does not exist, just input). Who has the time and desire to invest in socializing with people you don't want to actually be friends with?

>>18438475
That's probably not going to be easier than finding a girl to sleep with in the first place. But if you got the lack of shame to go with it you could try using dating apps stating this specifically, or try reddit. There's a sub called randomactsofmuffdive specifically for just cunnilingus. Don't ask me whether anyone actually gets action based on this, though, I only know it's there.
>>
>>18438622
I wouldn't think you were a sociopath or anything but it would make me think that we would not be compatible. I'm not a diehard extrovert but from time to time I do love to be around people and most importantly, I am extremely interested in people in general. You have to allow for life to surprise you sometimes but making an educated guess I cannot imagine having enough in common with someone who is content with generally not forming bonds with other people.

This is of course assuming it's a conscious choice and/or you don't know how to make friends, not it being a circumstantial thing because you happened to just move to a new place.
>>
>>18438622
How can you be a fairly well adjusted guy and have no friends? It doesn't make any sense. Either you are actually the problem and probably think you're better than everyone else, or you just moved to a new place and need time to make friends.
>>
>>18438567
If you were to meet your perfect, 100% inexperienced girl after breaking it off with her, -you- would be the one ahead of her and seeming worldly to her.

Imagine how inaccurate it would seem to you that she thinks you somehow saw much more of life because you went on a few dates, and try to realize it's the same for this girl. I bet you she doesn't feel like she's been there, done that. Virtually all young people are trying to figure out how everything related to relationships works and feel like they're stumbling every other step.

Also try to keep in mind that just because a girl hasn't had experiences, doesn't mean she doesn't have (probably highly idealized) expectations. She won't magically think you're the greatest kisser ever because she never had any. At most you could argue that you're both trying for the first time together, but that's still no guarantee that you experience it exactly the same way or that you can feel nervous together instead of it creating distance between the two of you.

At the end of the day you can't choose to stop feeling something like a switch, though. You'll have to do what you can to tackle these thoughts and if you can't manage, okay, try to find someone you feel differently about.
>>
>>18438630
>>18438634
I was an angsty piece of shit for a while following a bad relationship and break-up in my late teens and had a major falling out with my then tight-knit group of friends. In the 5 years since I've been working like a madman and spending the rest of the time alone. I really like most of my co-workers and I feel appreciated by them. We do get along and I don't think I have any issues, socially. I've just never taken initiative to actually get to know them in any real sense, or to spend time with them outside of work. I think I like it this way, I don't feel lonely. Having no obligations to anyone else has its perks, but I'll occasionally miss the intimacy of a romantic relationship.
>>
>>18438678
That's cool, I mean, if it works for you it works for you and better to have realized that this suits you more than that you just cannot manage to connect with someone enough (which would also become a huge issue in a romantic relationship). You are not alone in this though you are no doubt at the more extreme end in terms of valuing solitude. It just means there are many girls you are not going to be compatible with. Not just because they don't feel the same way but mostly because they would want you to join a lifestyle you don't want to partake in, like accompanying them to work and family events, meeting and socializing with their friends and so on.
>>
I kissed my girlfriend after I came in her mouth and she called me a faggot. Girls, is this a turnoff for you too?
>>
Girls

Why do so many of you shame men who choose to live their lives without ever getting married and having kids? There are many decent men who will go their wholes lives without love.

So, why shame them by accusing them of being "selfish" and "immature"?
>>
>>18438722
Fuck that noise, I'd count my blessings with a man who wants to snowball with me. I get not wanting to go there but being hysterical about your own semen only takes everyone out of the moment. Sex is called dirty/sloppy for a reason, fluids are gonna flow.
>>
>>18438722
No, I love it so much.
>>
>>18438727
I have no fucks to give about how other people want to live their lives if it does not harm anyone. Nor have I ever met a woman who cares about something like that. I think internet makes it seem like a more prominent phenomenon, or it's cultural, I don't know. With overpopulation and all we need more people who don't desire a family.
>>
>>18438732

I asked because today I had a conversation with a middle aged woman, and she had asked about "my family". I told her I wasn't married and didn't have kids. She looked surprised and said "well you need to get on that!" So I told her I didn't want it. She looked even more surprised and sort of said more quietly "that's selfish of you, you need to share yourself with a woman". I just ignored her after that, I was a bit annoyed. The thing is too, that is not the first time I've heard shit like that
>>
>>18438727
As long as you aren't a full on bitter MGTOW tard, I don't see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>18438722
I don't think about it. After either of our orgasms I want to kiss my boyfriend. So I'm going to do it. I just hope it doesn't gross him out too much.
>>
>>18438747

I don't care if others have relationships. Obviously that is the norm. All of my friends are either married or in serious relationships.

I just get pissed off when people try to guilt trip me with the whole "you're going to die all alone" shit.
>>
>>18438740
That's just obnoxious and uncalled for. Though it might play a factor here that choosing to not have children and/or remain single is more common among younger generations, and not really a freak exception anymore.

As for the selfishness, yeah I know that's a common trope. The only rationalization I can think of is the idea/assumption that you wish to live "for you" (travel, hedonistic pleasure, basically YOLO'ing forever) and don't realize the value in connections with others. But that's a lot to assume for someone else and plenty of people who are together remain together for the security etc and not because they get so much out of their intimate bond with another human being. Either way it is no one's place. I would just practice a few curt replies that make them shut up and remind them that they are in no position to shit on how you want to live YOUR life.
>>
>>18438764

>Though it might play a factor here that choosing to not have children and/or remain single is more common among younger generations, and not really a freak exception anymore.

That is an interesting point. Because typically it is older people who criticize me. Although, my friends do give me shit because I don't even casually hook up with girls either.
>>
Females.
When does it start to become pathetic that a guy hasn't moved out yet? I'm 19 and feel like a huge loser because I live at home
>>
>>18438818
not a female but I'm dating a girl who is the same age as me (22) and we both live at home with our parents. My friend lives with his girlfriend in his parent's house, he's my age too.

I don't think it matters where you live as long as you can support yourself financially and have some sort of a plan for the future (work, college etc)
>>
>>18438818
hugely depends on where you live. where I am the housing market is fucking insane, so living with parents at 25 isn't hugely uncommon. varies culturally as well, in certain south american communities (and probably other places as well) it's customary to live with your family until you start one of your own, however late in life that might happened. in other cultures you might be expected to leave home as soon as you're able to work. I wouldn't care about it too much
>>
Females:
what is the worst way someone has ever tried to get in contact with you besides going up and asking or leaving a note in a locker or some stupid shit like that
>>
>>18438881
Created a fake profile on social media to text me.
>>
>>18438567
That goes away with time my friend. I was like that with my first serious relationship and so my gf just took everything slow. Sometimes you just have to be upfront, make sure she knows she's your first kiss or something like that, be honest but not so brutally honest you look autistic. Then eventually everything else will come natural. Good luck man I hope everything turns out right
>>
Girls
How do I use my beauty to make up for my bad social skills or find a woman willing to put up with what a weirdo I am?
>>
>>18438905
>How do I use my beauty to make up for my bad social skills or find a woman willing to put up with what a weirdo I am?
My boyfriend is an awkward weeabo and I love him tons. He's cute and funny and smart.
Just be him.
>>
>>18438905
Be yourself and be happy. People tend to wanna be around positive people not attractive ones
>>
>>18438905
Don't act cold
If a woman is beautiful and acts cold I automatically assume she is the arrogant one who thinks she should be treated like a princess only for her looks, so no matter how beautiful she is she can gtfo
>>
>>18438727
Childfree women get the "selfish" and "immature" treatment too.
When people have defined themselves as "parent" before any other identity, they are baffled when someone else is different.
>>
>>18438881
Made a fake listing on /soc/ that he knew that I would like in order to lure me in. Kept up the lie for a week or two of us talking before he revealed himself.
>>
>>18438994
Totally what is happening to me.
>>
>>18438994
>>18439008
>using /soc/
Not even once
>>
>>18439016
I use it very rarely, met a few nice people off it.
A few psychos, but also 5-6 nice people.
>>
>>18438773
Nobody can tell you how to live but consider this
If you don't procreate you destroy a gene sequence that has been passed for more than 50,000 years. Can you imagine? Your ancestors struggled through some shit, just to give their gene which you now possess, the ability to live further. This is the ultimate version of you and you want to bury it? Not just bury it, but also deprive your nature from experiencing love and sex?
This is fucked up not only for other people, first of all it is fucked up for you.
I get it, I don't want any children right now either. But when I am around 40 years old, I think I will be ready, in shape and financially stable.
>>
>>18439016
Yeah, seriously. I was stupid and lonely and too paranoid for traditional dating sites.
He tried to spin it that he was proving that he could be someone I liked. Because of course, any girl wants a guy to make a fake persona and bottle up his real issues, right?

>>18439008
I'm so sorry. I know that I felt such utter betrayal when I found out. I was shocked that something like this would happen to me. I've been much more distrusting since it happened. My heart goes out to you if you're dealing with this situation. It's fucked up.
>>
Girls: Have you ever dated a guy with a physical disability? If so, how did he compensate for it?
>>
>>18439096
Sucked off a comedian after his show once who had cerebral palsy. That's it.
>>
File: 1497999274170.jpg (103KB, 647x782px) Image search: [Google]
1497999274170.jpg
103KB, 647x782px
Explain yourselves, girls
>>
>>18438818
Like the other anon said it depends on where you live. I'm 22 f live at home and my bro who is five years older still lives at home too. We're in London where you'd spend minimum a thousand pounds a month living out so fuck it tbqh. It's nice to have somewhere private to be ofc so it's nice if a guy has his own place, but by no means a deal breaker. It's nice if he's thinking about the long term and saving up anyway.
>>
File: adam_brody-620x412.jpg (84KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
adam_brody-620x412.jpg
84KB, 620x412px
>>18439131
If Adam Brody killed bunnies for fun, I'd still suck his cock.
>>
What is the best way to pickup random grills in the street?

I was thinking to just go out and try whatever oportunity i see

I like the idea because i gonna be very clear of what i'm looking for from the start and if i get rejected then who cares is just a random grill

But i just cant think of a creative way to do it, i want it to be smoth as fuck

so any advice?
>>
>>18439124
Story
>>
>>18439138
no you wouldnt lol
>>
>>18439131
I'm a dude but we do the same for girls so who really fucking cares. Attractive people are attractive. Who knew
>>
>>18439203
She probably would actually. She jokes, but women let hot guys beat them and still happily stay with him.
>>
>>18439151
You'd probably be better going the autistic route if you're trying to actually learn how to talk to women. I am a virgin but I'd go like this :
>Hello
>How are you?
>Well thats about all I can think of haha sorry to have wasted your time beautiful girl.
If some nice lady could tell me if this is any good it would be supah
>>
When I'm alone and away from my girlfriend of 1 year for two days or longer I start to think that we should break up, but when we're together I never want her to leave. What is going on with my brain.
>>
>>18439241
What is your logic when you think you should break up?
Also
>What is going on with my brain.
Probably hormones
>>
>>18439261
My logic is "I dont make her happy. I should just be alone. She probably doesn't love me, I'm just convenient. She would be happier with someone else." Also yes I have diagnosed minor depression and general anxiety disorder, and take meds accordingly, but some reason lately as soon as I get home from work, sit down and relax I get hit with a wave of depression.
>>
>>18439244
Rejection doesn't mean you did something wrong. Attraction is too complex for us to logic out quite yet. Women are more attracted to the smells of men who have a more different immune system than her. Women are attracted to different kind of men at different parts of her cycle.

Dating someone isn't just about whether they're a good person and doesn't have any obvious flaws against them. Deciding who is a good mate differs from woman to woman.

I have plenty of male friends who are good people, who are attractive, hold good conversations with me, and share interests. But that doesn't mean that I think we would make a good couple.

They didn't do anything WRONG, they're just not for me.
>>
>>18439269
Well I hope that you see that your logic is rooted in your self esteem and not in rationality. Don't act on it.
Regardless of what is true, it is HER responsibility to decide if she wants to be with you. It is completely overstepping your bounds to make that decision for her. She continues to be with you because that is her choice.

I can relate a lot, since I get the same feelings from my depression. It's so easy to question everything when it's not right in front of my face. But when we're together, I can see how happy we make both of each other, and I can see that I was being irrational.

When your brain tells you those things, remind it that it's not your job to worry about that, and remind yourself that that is the depressed part of your brain talking. It's okay- intrusive thoughts are normal for people with anxiety and depression. Just acknowledge that it is not yourself.
>>
>>18439287
Yeah, when its in front of me I know whats right, but like you said, alone in your own thoughts everything sucks. I wish we lived together, but currently were both working at the same place on alternate shifts, me at my parents, her at her parents. Neither of us want to live together with our parents cause thats awful (Im 23 shes 21), but Id like us to move out and rent a place, she thinks renting is a waste of money and would prefer buying a house, which is why she doesnt wanna rent so she can save at home and us buy a place in two years. Buying a house is scary, waiting is scary, everything is scary.
>>
>>18439299
I can't say I agree with her, since I wouldn't want to be trapped down to a certain town by having a house in my early 20's. It's a pretty shitty situation, sorry to say. Yeah, I solved my issue by moving in together and it's pretty great so far.
I wish you luck. I hope that your disorders won't make you do anything rash.
>>
>>18439270
wait why you not gonna get together with friends that are literally perfect for you?
>>
File: tumblr_ohc6vc30q71shqbilo1_400.jpg (17KB, 360x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohc6vc30q71shqbilo1_400.jpg
17KB, 360x375px
>>18439321
Thanks so much, I know this didnt end up for an appropriate question here, but it just poured out.
>>
>>18439337
It's alright. I'm glad that I could help. Take care of yourself.
>>
>first date was "okay"
>still msg me 1st daily
>few days go by and I say I'll pick her up and we go to river tomorrow
>mfw she agreed
>kind awkward drive back home but we try to make little small talk
>finally come home, ask if she wants a drink and she says no
>we cook the noodles she brought for me to try
>we lay on my bed and "talk" for a bit
>I say "I want to kiss you" in thai
>we laugh as she tries to get me to pronounce kiss correctly
>finally give her a peck on the cheek
>we cuddled for a bit
>get on top of her and we made out
>I try to touch her breast through shirt and she says nonono and grabs hand
>we make out again
>try to touch her breast, nonono
>make out again
>try again, says "maybe maybe maybe"
>make out again and touch breast again and she doesn't resist
>try to go under bra, nonono
>make out more
>eventually get her to take shirt off
>finally lets me freely touch,suck and squeeze her breast with no bra
>she attempted to give me a really bad hand job but obviously never gave one before
>I couldn't get into it even when I showed her how
>wouldn't use mouth
>finally got her to drink a little
>made out more
>completely adamant on not letting me touch her pussy cause she was on her period "maybe nextime"
>felt her pad when I was grabbing her ass under her panties
>let me rub through her short shorts but said her pussy was sore
>finally cuddle and go to sleep
>we both never really go fall completely to sleep
>wake up
>make out for an hour again, take shower, eat and go to river and I drop her back off

She is really nice, immediately washed dishes we used, made my bed and tries to give me money for things. The only money I've spent on her was gas. But I just felt super apathetic the whole way home. She said she was a virgin but for a girl from abroad to come over to a guys house who she only been with once seemed kinda off. I know this will never be a serious relationship because she goes back to Thailand at the end of August. Am I being used?
>>
Will I ever be able to get a gf if my wrists are only 18cm in circumference?

Serious question.
>>
>>18438464
I wouldn't know, I've never gotten even 1 dude to be interested in me at a time, let alone 2. No such thing as a fall back guy when you're the fall back girl.
>>
>>18438475
Soc has oral hook up threads sometimes. If theres anyone in your area, you'll be golden because 90% of those threads are dudes seeking to recieve only lol.
>>
>>18439540
Yes, some like scranwy dudes. I know I do. Muscular dudes just look fat anyway, give me the stick figures.
(And this is a serious reply)
>>
>>18439241
You're starting to get bored of her, it sounds like. When you're apart, you realize she's not all that great, but while she's there you forget that because hey, she's there and she's no effort.

Those feelings of breaking up will likely get stronger until you pull the trigger and just do it.
>>
>>18439567
But I'm a big guy

I just feel like it destroys my the coherence of my aesthetic and it keeps me up at night
>>
>>18439096
We were never really official but I hung out with a guy who had his leg amputated below the knee for a few months while backpacking. Said he was in a car accident as a teenager that almost killed him. Had a prosthetic, but you wouldn't really know it looking at him. He walked naturally, usually wore pants though. He was pretty confident by nature though, wouldn't say he was compensating for anything, didn't really need to.
Guess it depends on the disability though, I probably could date someone like him seriously, but yeah I will admit I would have difficulty dating someone who needed serious assistance in life. If he couldn't walk at all or something, idk, that's just too much work and burden for me to willingly walk into and I don't really care if that makes me a cunt.
>>
>>18438905
Bad news is that only works for women. Men are more visual, women are more mental. Men will put up with more shitty personality traits in favor of good looks (but of course all things have limits), Women will put up with more shitty looks in favor of better personality traits (and the same applies here too).
This is a generalization though, your best bet is to work on being less autistic, or just wait around for the right girl. Looks aren't going to get you as far, but hey, might get you a little further so might as well try if you're completely unwilling to do the other options.
>>
>>18438881
Idk, random facebook friend requests. That shits weird.

Or referred to me as "female" instead of a woman. That's a terrible approach too.
>>
>>18438818
Do you go to school?

My belief is that you only get a free pass to continue living with your parents after high school if you're going to college. If you're not going to school, you need to get yourself a job and live your own independent life.

That's my thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>18438727
That's not a women/men only thing, you know how many times I'm shamed by men and women alike for not wanting to be a mommy? I've been told I'm selfish many times for not wanting to contribute to my country's overpopulation especially because I carry debilitating genetic diseases and have horrific health in general. I've legit been called selfish because I've said if I ever were to entertain the thought of being a parent, I'd adopt.
I've been called selfish for wanting to give an existing familyless child a home.

People are stupid, you learn to just brush them off. Don't blame an entire gender for that shit mate.
>>
>>18439575
Eh, the secret is that the confidence issues are far more unattractive than any looks problem you could ever have.
>>
>>18439203
You know that's called hunting, right?
>>
>>18439619
But hands and wrists are objectively insanely dimorphic and one of the prime markers of reproductive fitness.
>>
File: 1487990185912.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487990185912.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>18439624
ok man whatever you say lol

Go find a chick who doesn't want to reproduce then.
>>
>>18439624
who told you that bullshit?
>>
>>18439633
Reproduction is the basis of attraction, if you do not produce visceral lust (i.e. trigger the reproductive mechanism) in your mate, any relationship is doomed to fail.
>>18439634
This is basic physical anthropology anon......................
>>
>>18439661
>basic physical anthropology
provide source.
I had two courses on some very related topics and somehow wrists were never mentioned
>>
>>18439661
Not everyone wants to reproduce though mate.

And I'll be real, I have never once looked at a dudes wrists. Face is probably the most deciding physical feature. But again, if you ain't a confident dom, our relationship is doomed to fail because I can get around an ugly dude any day if he can soak my panties from a mental standpoint.

Case and point, the dude I'm currently with is a big ole faty even though I'm only physically attracted to skinny skeletor dudes. Guy's a smooth talker and just oozes self confidence, and shit just talking about him is making me wanna ride his dick, even if I have to push the fat out of the way to get to it.
>>
File: wrists.png (141KB, 508x611px) Image search: [Google]
wrists.png
141KB, 508x611px
>>18439665
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090536X11000025
http://search.proquest.com/openview/859cc9a8f76c6429c1e67678212b8b26/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=1226354

The fact that it is also incoherent with my overall body structure, in other words a discrepancy or asymmetry, indicates a deformity and thus disease.
>>
>>18439674
I bet he has a slayer frame, i.e. 20cm+ wrists joints and a huge skull and neck. This makes him a better fighter and thus mate!
>>
>>18439592
>be less autistic
How?
>>
>>18439688
The dude gets out of breath getting out of bed lol. He's in no way a fighter. He's just fat. Nothing more nothing less.
But he smacks my ass and calls me a dirty fucking slut in bed, and will sometimes tie me up just the way I like it. I'm ok with his heart attack waiting to happen so long as he thinks of himself as hot enough shit to toss me around in bed.
>>
>>18439329
they got the wrong smell or somethin she mustve been on her period when they met
>>
>>18439681
I'm fucking amazed by how stupid is it possible to be for a person able to actually search for legit scientific articles in the right places.

My question was clear: what is the source of your claim of the (un)DESIRABILITY of sexual partners based on the size of the wrist.

the possibility of determining your sex with it has literally nothing to do with it.

Furthermore, the huge "deformity" you're talking about isn't even really noticeable, since wrists aare hardly ever looked at, as already said by the fellow femanon.
>>
>>18439674
that's interesting. Could you tell me what are the most important (noticeable) signs of high confidence?
>>
>>18439697
It is a marker of his GENETIC FITNESS, not necessarily ACTUAL FITNESS, goddamn. Anyone can lift and do cardio, but you CANNOT CONCEAL GENETICS!
>>18439703
Sexual dimorphism is inherently attractive, some of it is offset by introduction of exogenous hormones through birth control (disruption of reproductive cycles) but it is HARDWIRED IN OUR DNA to prefer high degrees of dimorphism!
>>
>>18439693
Practice makes perfect. Work on your insecurities, go seek professional advice and help if necessary. Learn to love yourself.

Unless you literally are low functioning autistic, and not just 4chan autistic, but medically autistic. Then you're just fucked and can only rely on meds or therapy or counseling to make the best of the shit genes you were given. Life isn't fair.
>>
>>18439711
>some women have square, huge jaws
>just like male jaws
>they are still desirable, because their sons will obviously inherit fantastic, very masculine jaws this way

man, you have some very serious mental issues

and you still haven't provided any source
>>
>>18439711
So what exactly does it mean? More resistance to illness, larger penis,decreased chance of offspring having deformities at birth?
>>
>>18439718
This is explained simply by the fact that men are not the selectors and are thus more liberal in their preferences. Lacking in bone mass indicates either a) a lack of resources (and thus your ability to acquire them) or b) disease and thus a weaker immune system.

Note that this is also not at all conscious behavior but subconscious patterns that are robust and reproducible, as one would expect from a thousands of years of evolution.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1764838/
>>
>>18439722
the guy is just damn confused about genetics and evolutionary psychology. He can't really see the connection between the dry stuff they taught him and the actual, real life.
"actual" and "genetic" fitness aren't too separate concepts, the latter simply contains more
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 303x166px
>>18438530
>bf works hard to have a healthier body and mind
>you like him less because of it
He deserves better than you, for sure.
>>
>>18439722
Yes, all of it. It demonstrates that you are simply an overall higher quality male.
>>18439732
YOU are the one ignoring reality and elevating human sexuality to something more complex than it is.
>>
>>18439708
What turned me onto him at first, despite not having even the slightest sexual tingle to him when I first met him, was he pursued me.
Now, I'm no 10/10, hell I'm probably barely even a 6 on my best days, I'm not going to pretend I'm a huge catch.
But I'd say I'm objectively on a higher scale than him, namely just because he's extremely overweight. If he lost weight, he'd probably be more attractive than me. I digress,
The average person would say looks wise I'm too good for him, yet he doesn't think like that. To him, he's hot shit and so am I. That kind of confidence attracted me enough to him to humor him. I see it all the time, dudes not going after girls because theyre "out of their league" and that just reeks of low confidence. If you find a chick hot, go for it. Don't give a fuck where your physical standing is.

That was the first thing that attracted me to him. More I got to know him, more I saw in his mannerisms that he just genuinely didn't really give a fuck about others opinions about trivial things, the stronger my attraction was to him.
BUT he showed strong interest in me, but also made it pretty clear that it wasn't going to be the end of his world if I rejected him, that he could just go get another chick if I didn't want him. A touch of that "hard to get" type indifference can be good. But you gotta get the ratio just right which can be tricky, mostly because that ratio varies person to person. You want her to know you're into her, but she's not /that/ important to you. Especially in the beginning. Because at the start, she shouldn't be all that important to you. Those feelings are the ones that are supposed to grow slowly.

That's just me though, I want to reiterate that this is very subjective and every girl is different. That's just what I see in an attractive guy. His physical appearance has very little to do with it really.
>>
>>18439736
Pretty sure it's a troll. Women lust after and are attracted to muscles on a subsconcious level. Either this or she is a fatty herself getting insecure her bf will get attention from other women.
>>
>>18439729
the source you're citing show exactly, that both feminine and masculine men are desirable, based on which strategy the female uses.

your words are fucking full of bullshit and show symptoms of very severe mental illness. Because your twisting your knowledge just in such a way, that it can hurt you. Seek help from professionals, 4chan can't help you in this situation.

I'm going away now, so no more replies from me
>>
>>18439711
Idk, looking at me you wouldn't know I have the worst heart history and most of my relatives croak from heart attacks as young as 60. I think you can conceal genetics to some degree lol.
>>
>>18439746
thank you
>>
>>18439748
i.e. alpha fucks beta bucks, non-dimorphism is ideal for a KEKOLD and not a mate!

And how can I ignore these realities?! I would need a lobotomy!
>>18439752
If you showed me your face and/or body I am sure I could point out several flaws you are not even slightly aware of, there is a very high chance these flaws appear in your phenotype.
>>
>>18439769
Oh honey, I don't need you to point out my flaws lol. I'm well aware.

But again, you can't look at a person and go "OOH THEY'RE CARRYING RECESSIVE GENES"
Nobody but autismos are gonna look at your wrists, they're gonna see how autistic you are about all this weird shit though and that's whats gonna cause them to run. Chill man. Social shit can't always be black and white and scientific. People want normal acting people who are some degree of attractive. That's all, and different folks different strokes.

I mean, I knew I was humoring a troll from the start but shit now its just derailing the thread. My bad guys.
>>
File: what.jpg (35KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
35KB, 620x382px
>>18439769
>look at this guy
>look how he cucked himself with too much knowledge

anons, here's your today's advice:
if you ever want to kiss a person of another sex, don't be that guy
>>
>>18439783
>But again, you can't look at a person and go "OOH THEY'RE CARRYING RECESSIVE GENES"
That's not really what it means, but basically you do actually do this, just on a subconscious level. Women in particular are highly discriminatory and adept at this process, again of course barring endocrine disruption from exogenous hormones (birth control, SSRIs etc.)

These mechanisms influence everything we do and who we are, both in relation to others and as an individual.
>>18439784
Maybe I should just kms Tbh
>>
Girls, I'm 18 and currently going to be a senior in high school come this September. I am currently around 250 pounds, but I am relatively attractive facial and personality wise. Do I have a chance of getting a girlfriend?
>>
>>18439809
Well I'm telling you as a woman, I've never looked at a dudes wrists lol. But hey, I'm on BC, just like the majority of the young female population though. So who knows.
>>
>>18439814
Yes. But if you want your gf to lust after yoir body then start working out.
>>
>>18439814
According to the other anon, be confident in yourself and yes.

If you're insecure, just work towards a better body. It's really not as hard as it seems, it actually gets easier really fast. Getting started is hard, but get over that hurdle and it's easy.
>>
>>18439814
Also understand that high school relationships have a 99.9999999999999999999999999% fail rate. So relax, this is mostly just practice. Don't think too hard and have fun with it, and never let it get in the way of your studies. Trust me, you likely won't even remember your high school girlfriends when you're 30.
>>
>>18439821
I have been cutting out a lot of bad shit. I haven't have pop since last October. I'm also cutting out on junk snacks and have moved to healthier alternatives, such as low-fat graham crackers.
>>
>>18439827
Thats great. If weight loss is your goal, diet is really the only way to accomplish anything. You will want to work on toning once you get to a more manageable weight. More muscle you have, more you can eat because more you can burn.
Read the /fit/ sticky if you need help or want some useful tools to track progress. /fit/ itself is a shit hole I don't recommend, but the sticky has good resources. It's the only useful thing in the whole board.
>>
>Boyfriend is big into politics
>I don't give a hoot about them
>Over the past 6 months he's been getting progressively more mopey
>Calls to wake me up 30 minutes ago
>He's sobbing his eyes out about something something politics
>Really couldn't give a shit about it
>I just want to sleep I have to get up for work tomorrow
>Can't get back to sleep now
>Really considering breaking up with him
He's a nice guy but man am I getting sick of this. We've been together for 14 months. Is there a way I can get him to not talk politics to me? There is nothing I could care less about in the world.
>>
>>18439867
guy here

have you tried telling him you don't want him to talk about politics to you?
>>
>>18439867
Have you told him you don't want to talk about politics with him?
>>
>>18439869
>>18439871
Yes, every time he brings it up I tell him I don't care about it but he keeps bringing it up.
>>
Do women care about a man's looks and personality or are they only out to get his money. My irl experience says the exact the same thing.
>>
>>18439876
Thats not really the same thing.

Him bringing up a specific topic and you saying "I don't care" implies you don't care about THAT topic, hence why he continues to bring up other political topics. You need to say clearly
"Please do not discuss politics with me at all, I don't care and I find it boring."
Gotta be super clear and blunt.
>>
File: 1487998758247.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487998758247.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>18439877
That's the only one you're gonna get. Treasure it.
>>
>>18439884
Meaning?
>>
>>18438881
One time a guy from college somehow found my email (I don't even know how he knew my name...), from that found my deviantart account, made an account and followed me on there (I had like one follower so I obviously noticed). He had also added me on facebook but I had ignored it because I didn't know him. The worst part is that he had a girlfriend during all of this.
>>
File: (You).png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
461KB, 870x722px
Meaning take your bait to r9k or pol
>>
>>18439902
Ooh thanks for that new reaction image anon, I like it. Going in my collection, the scrooge one always made me laugh though
>>
>>18439906
It's ok,I saved your scrooge one so it's a fair trade.
>>
>>18438464
I've never had a fall back guy.

>>18438722
Nope, it's a good thing.
>>
Do girls find young men attractive (under 18)? Do you feel wrong if you do?
>>
>>18439914
In my opinion straight shota is a top tier tag so take from that what you will.
>>
>>18439131
attractive people can do stuff that unattractive people get called creepy/weird/autistic for doing
rules for life
>be attractive
>don't be unattractive
>>
I always found this shit amusing.

On one hand, you have these guys claiming all women are gold diggers. On the other people frequently complain how women have their head in the clouds and are too focused on starving artists.

>>18439867
>Over the past 6 months he's been getting progressively more mopey
Does he have a red and black flag somewhere in his room?

But no, you stated you don't want to talk about this and he's being immature about the whole thing. I certainly wouldn't fault you for moving on and I say this as someone very political.
>>
Girls, do you immediately block ugly guys after the first message? ;_;
>>
>>18440055
Yes. The trick is to message ugly women
>>
>>18439747
>/fit/ told me literally every woman in the world will want my dick if I just spend enough time at the gym I can't be wrong you're just a troll!
>>
>>18440069
>Yes
:(
Do you not even want to have a chat with an ugly guy? Just small talk.
>The trick is to message ugly women
But I don't want them.
>>
>>18440083
> I don't want them

So why should non ugly women want you though? For your personality? Sure, but she will never be physically attracted to you anyways. Why don't you focus on improving yourself. You'd think a women will complain if her bf is too well groomed/fit/good lucking.
>>
>>18440079
It is backed by thousands of hours of research at the best universities in the world. Also, I never said all women will want the dick just because you work out. But it is a huge bonus.
>>
>>18440109
Not sure if I'd count /fit/ as a university nor any shitposting on the board as research, though I won't doubt you've done thousands of hours of it.
>>
>>18439575
For you
>>
>>18440123
Stay delusional. Btw I'm not even fit. Also I don't work out.
>>
File: 1408485263768.jpg (29KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1408485263768.jpg
29KB, 300x345px
>>18440130
>one woman on the internet says she doesn't like her boyfriend looking a certain way
>that's LITERALLY impossible she must be a troll I have THOUSANDS of hours of research by the smartest people ever backing me up she has to by lying!
>it's everyone else who's delusional not me!
>>
>>18440138
> One women

I understand why I am a retard now.
>>
I met this girl while traveling (both of us had nothing but platonic intentions in mind) and we hung out and had a great time, and mutually suggested meeting up again if we're ever in each other's respective hometowns.

I texted the next day asking if she wanted to meet again but was pretty drained after a day trip. I said that was fine but suggested we keep in touch in the future, and she didn't respond to that.

Now it's obvious that she just enjoyed hanging out for one night, doesn't really keep in touch with people over distance, etc.

But my real question here is if I was overstepping any boundaries with that suggestion?
>>
>>18440166
And to clarify, I mean this in friendly contexts, not sexual/romantic ones. I'm asking for future reference.
>>
File: 1491468833725.png (253KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1491468833725.png
253KB, 480x608px
How do you deal with a new girl starting at work you want to smash but woke enough not to try and fuck with a colleague?
>>
Robot question for girls:

I went on a date with a girl, we made out, then a few days later we had sex and then we had sex again after a few days.

Can I consider her my gf now? Where would you put our relationship?
>>
>>18438567
>Why am I looking for a perfect girl thats never done anything with anyone? any ways to stop feeling that way?
stop being insecure and love yourself. i know lol not the nicest or easiest to carry out answer, but it's the truth
>>
>>18440191
Are you only together for the sex or are you kissing and holding hands too?
If just sex you're fuck buddies, if you kiss and cuddle you're a couple.
>>
Why the fuck do no femanons live in Arizona? Does no one here use the internet or whatever? Only other anons I've met here are fucking /o/-fags. Though it's nice to know I live in a car enthusiast state.
>>
Naval officer
In shape
LOTS of expendable income
Not too ugly

This is about to be my life. Can I ever hope to have someone waiting for me when I get back after 6 months at sea?
>>
Is it ever a good idea to contact your ex in a non-romantic way just to see why you two didn't work out? Just to figure out your own weaknesses
>>
>>18440225
You have some of the hottest girls around. Fuck, chicks go to Arizona for the sole purpose of slutting it up and going wild.

What do you want a femanon for? Garbage. Drive down to OSU and have some fun. Don't be a loser.
>>
>>18440229
Sure, but it'll likely either be someone who'll leech off you or someone who'll want to live a very independent life.
>>
>>18440232
>don't be a loser
why do you think I want a femanon?
>>
>>18440240
That's what I figured.
I won't ever be fucking used.

I just... Want to believe I can trust someone. Everything in me says I can't. But I want to.
>>
>>18440231
Try and write an email for starters and be mature about it, that's okay.
Don't expect an answer.
>>
>>18439736
I don't find muscles particularly attractive. I can't control what I like.
I love him, I am happy if he is happier, but I preferred him when he was slimmer and like him less now that his muscles show and he looks bigger.
I'm not fat (5'7, 130 lbs) and I work out 4 times a week.
It's just a preference, I have a bunch of them.
>>
>>18440249
I just don't think your choice in career is just not something that you can fit a healthy relationship around. I consider myself to be a mature, level-headed, well-adjusted person and I can't ever see myself dating and settling down with someone I wouldn't see for half a year.
>>
Dear Wimmens,

Do girls like fat boys? I see fat broads get fucked or get BFs all the time, but I rarely ever see chubby dudes get any.
>>
Femanons:

Does a guy having a lactation fetish or just like sucking tits weird you out? I had brought it up to a ex once she got weirded out by it.
>>
>>18440286
Fat like obese? No.
Fat like a little chubby? Yeah.
>>
>>18440278
>I just don't think your choice in career is just not something that you can fit a healthy relationship around
Yeah that's about what I expected.
I just have hopes that I can meet someone like me. I grew up in that life as a kid. 6 months without my dad? No prob. What's half a year?
But my mom couldn't make it.
That relationship broke.

I'm conflicted between being able to do this job. Which I am wholly. But also I want to feel loved. By something, anything. I'm only human. I can go the rest of my life being a career man. But there will always be a very small ember

You know, come to think of it, maybe it's good that I don't have a partner and kids. Then I'd make more like me.
>>
>>18440286
Fat/chubby guys are big amongst gays, so I imagine that at least some women like it
Though fat/strong are the most popular
Go to the gym and lift some

I started lifting as a skele and let me tell you that that is not the preferable place to start.

If you are fat, then lifting is right for you. Especially dead lifts and squats.
You already do it all day everyday.
Doing squats and diddlies will make your ass bigger and your back ridged, AKA sexy as fuck
>>
File: IMG_1444.gif (667KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.gif
667KB, 500x635px
Girls. Say you liked a guy a lot, like so much so that you liked him before even really meeting him for years and were crushing on him hard, and wound up hooking up and stuff. And then a year or two of awkwardness thanks to jobs/school/what have you kind of mucks things up but you remain best friends even though the romantic angle has a bit of a falling out. And then say the guy told you that he fell for you and you were all he ever wanted. How hard would it be to put yourself in the same mindset and take back up with the same guy? I'm the guy, I'm good looking, I can make almost anyone laugh, I'm intelligent, popular etc. But when I said I fell for her she said it would be hard to feel those things again, shes different now but there door isnt closed. We talk, but I always feel like I'm forcing it even when she initiates me.

Now do I give up? I'm going to be seeing her a lot more presumably, but I don't know if I should try after what she told me. Help pls
>>
>>18440290
Lactation= tad weird
Sucking on tits= just fine

Dude, as everyone in this thread is. But that's my experience with women. Nipples feel good when sucked. Even yours
>>
>>18440290
Lactation is a little weird but I'd be down. Tits sucking is fine, wouldn't even think of it.
>>
>want to watch lost series
>theres 120+ episodes
>~42 min each

how i accomplish this
>>
>>18440329
One episode at a time.
>>
>>18440329
By going to a different thread where that question would be relevant to the topic at hand.
>>
>>18440298
N..nobody? :/
>>
>>18440337
thanks do you have a specific schedule?

>>18440338
you mean the topic of asking the opposite gender anything you want but that doesnt really mean anything anyways because we have no way to verify the gender of the poster?
>>
>>18440352
Still better than turning this into a "questions that don't deserve their own thread".
>>
>>18440352
Not really. Just whenever you have the time.
>>
>>18440352
go to /tv/
>>
>>18440298
Adv pls
>>
Let me guess, you also want less than two children and you supported Clinton?

You're not a natural woman; and it is for this reason that your genetics will not be carried very far into the future.
>>
>>18440407
Meant for
>>18440272
>>
>>18438622
Eh, I don't have friends either. It would be hypocritical to judge.
>>
>>18438727
>Why do so many of you shame men who choose to live their lives without ever getting married and having kids?
I, don't? Why would I care what you do?
>>
>>18438722
What a rude thing to say. I kiss my gf after I cum in her mouth ( after she swallows) all the time. She kisses me after I eat her out too. I guess according to your gf, she's a lesbian?
>>
>>18438881
>what is the worst way someone has ever tried to get in contact with you besides going up and asking or leaving a note in a locker or some stupid shit like that
>broke up with a man
>he created a fake profile on steam just to talk to me
>put lots of time and effort into it, befriended me just to talk
>>
>>18439151
Don't. The chances of it working are miniscule. I've -never- seen, heard of or experienced a street pick up that actually worked.
>>
>>18439877
>My irl experience says the exact the same thing.
The exact same...what?
>>
>>18440286
>>18440291
>>18440297
The amount of girls that like fat guys is extremely low, but it's not _impossible_ per se.

Just know that you'll get a lot more gay guy attention.
>>
Are girls unattracted to guys with shorter height?
Cute girls at my work, we socialize a lot. Things that just trip me out is that we're either the same height, or they're taller by like an inch or two. This kills me, which is why I'm always going for short girls.
By the way, I'm short so this is difficult. I'm literally 5'5''
>>
>>18440548
I read in cosmo that only 1% of women would consider dating a man shorter than them.

On my anecdotal evidence, I have two female friends who are professional models so quite tall (c. 5'9'') and they both like shorter guys to amplify their tall amazon aesthetic!
>>
>>18440298
Women have more of an ick factor over old flames than men.
She's made it clear she doesn't want to be together, but I think the friendship is salvageable if you try not to be too romantic or clingy
>>
>>18440290
Like the other anons said, sucking is fine, doesn't come across as oedipal. When you introduce the lactation thing it does ofc.
How does this fetish even work with a non lactating female? Or do you seek out breastfeeding mothers?
>>
Does anyone know of a solid way to find a person to date? Online dating is not working. Dating within my social circle is not happening.

I swipe right everything on Tinder every day, only to spend months with no date proposals. I can send messages on plenty of fish until I'm blue in the gills.
Nothing.

Online dating is fucking garbage for men. I put out carefully manicured profile photos, paint interesting profile fiction to make myself seem interesting. Like I'm mister right for as many women as possible.

And it's fucking horseshit. I'm sick of it. I just want to find someone who I can emotionally connect with. Who I can fuck the brains out of and take to dinner.

I absolutely do not drink, and I have never sought a real connection at clubs. Dancing at club nights is fun. But I do not wish to do that to find someone.

So where do I begin? Is there a new site people are using? Because Tinder is dead. Pof is there.

Is there a new site for casual hookups and disposable dates?
>>
>>18440606
Wait are you talking about finding hookups or a relationship? Also how attractive are you, bc that changes things?
>>
File: 1454837423940.jpg (80KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
1454837423940.jpg
80KB, 476x492px
>>18440606
Anime waifus are the path to true happiness.
>>
>>18440606
Maybe your game is just shit. I had 3 dates within a week of getting Tinder. You talk for a while on it, ask them out after a day or two, meetup and then it flows from there.
>>
>>18440576
Cosmo is crap. If the average woman shared their sentiments you could build a solid case to take the vote away from women.
>>
>>18440291
What's the limit between the two?
>>
>>18440618
>mean ladies don't want to fuck me bc I'm short
>thus suffrage was a mistake
triggered manlet much
>>
>>18440611
A little bit of both.
I'm at this point where my sex life is dry and it's stressful. So a casual relationship would do wonders.
But I am also older, so I value emotional connection more than physical looks. Intimacy is more important as well.

As for attractiveness, I'll tell you I look good. You won't believe me because this is 4chan. Let's be honest. But neither of us will supply photos. Because this is 4chan.

So here goes.

I look attractive, but I certainly know how to improve on my images and I definitely need more for pof.
>>
>>18440624
>older
Alright, how much older are you exactly?
>>
>>18440622
If it makes you feel any better I want to take the vote away from people who bought a ticket for Sausage Party too, including those who watched it "ironically."
>>
>>18440616
Perhaps my game can be improved. Because I barely ever get swiped back at all. Never mind conversation.
>>
>>18440624
Maybe you could try speed dating? Gives people a chance to see your charisma if you're charming and desu less time consuming than swiping 24/7. And you can go with some empires and just have a laugh about it.

In your social circle maybe you need to single out the women more, hang out with them one on one, build a friendship and then have a couple of kings and some lou reed one night, see what happens?

Here are some places I've met people I at least hooked up with, often had relationships with:
>racetrack
>political party
>volunteering
>AA
>the park
>>
>>18440622
I'm quite happy with my height. But no, Cosmo really is shit.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a39099/girlfriends-with-benefits/

>When straight girls shop on the Web for gay sex, Reynolds found that they maintain their "stereotypically heterosexual" (read: basic bitch) identities. They reference the guys in their lives, most of whom are in the dark. "My husband will not know or join," clarifies a 30-year-old from Austin looking for "the touch of a woman" on Craigslist.

I swear to god I would expect this to be some green text from r9k if I wasn't getting it from the horses mouth.

>>18440628
Who knew a fat jew could make an entire movie based around food having sex
>>
>>18440627
I'm thirty one. My school friends are breeding and rocking it as moms and dads.
And I'm balls deep in three Motorcycles.
>>
>>18440635
It's just a trashy women's mag damn I'm not pretending it's fucking Ulysses but where else do you get surveys about women's sexual tastes?
>>
>>18440622
>where else do you get surveys about women's sexual tastes?
Literally anywhere else. The kind of women who publish and read this shit don't deserve an orgasm. Or the vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/04/12/dear-cosmopolitan-magazine-cancer-is-not-a-diet-plan/
>>
>>18440642
>Literally anywhere else.
Oh yeah, there was a big editorial in this week's Economist about how to orgasm from anal.
>>
>>18440634
I might give speed dating a try. See if I can win some women over like a used car salesman.

I am not emotionally attracted to the women in my social circle. That option is out. Plus I'd rather not go the friends>dating route. Seems like trouble to me.
>>
>>18440645
Hey, don't get shitty about it. Not my fault the Economist rejected my article
>>
How normal is it to want to fuck my step-sister because she's hot and has the biggest tits I've ever seen on a woman I've met in real life?
>>
>>18440645
Forbes is always branching out.

Besides, the original topic wasnt sex. It was about attraction and height, hence why some guy accused me of being short. This is near basic common sense, women tend to prefer tall men but many are indifferent.
>>
>>18440653
>step-sister
You are not closely genetically related, so nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>18440412
I am a classical liberal and I want at least 2 children.
Am I allowed to have an aesthetic preference?
>>
How wrong is it to feel frustrated because my sex life isn't what I'd like it to be?

My gf is a bit passive in bed. We don't have sex all that often, but when we do it's usually me eating her out for a few then some missionary and that's about it. It's been like this for mostly forever as well, with little variety. She just doesn't seem that much into it.

Bear in mind I was a virgin and she was my first so it's likely I'm just lousy at it, but she just seems unenthusiastic and not very receptive. When I bring this up she just denies it and tells me I'm imagining things. Besides the sex our relationship is great, which makes me feel bad getting hung up over just sex.

I'm stating to feel i just don't turn her on. To girls (and guys, why not), what do you make of this?

tl;dr sex life is bland, relationship is otherwise great, don't feel sexually wanted
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Boys and girls:

My girlfriend has like no hobbies. Now, she's a genuinely sweet person and the sensitive side of her is adorable to me because the women I was raised around have the emotional spectrum of a turnip, but I often find myself wondering what the tits she does all day. She hung out with the geeks in college, but does not seem to share their interests(video games, tabletop games,etc), because whenever I invite her to join in she has no interest in it. I mean, when we first started talking and I asked her what her hobbies were she listed relaxing as one of them, and that was kind of a gray flag to me. She's a bit philosophically barren as well but that's a different issue entirely.

My question is how do I go about this. Do I keep trying to involve her in my hobbies, or just start looking elsewhere? Should I just drop my hobbies and plank my way to enlightenment like I'm fairly concerned she may be attempting?
>>
>>18440620
If you are 20-30 lbs overweight you are chubby, if you are 70 lbs overweight you are obese.
>>
>>18440694
No because it made a fascist saaaaad :(
>>
girls: i've gotten close with a girl recently, and a coule of people have asked me (in private) whether the girl seems to be flirting with me, or if we're becoming a thing, etc.

i'm an inexperienced social retard, and she is also inexperienced with guys, so I can't really tell whether she does like me, or if she's just being particularly friendly. She's kind of sensitive, and I'm planning on asking her straight up about it. Any ideas on ways to approach the topic with her? How would you want to be approached if you were/weren't flirting with me?
>>
>>18440696
>I'm stating to feel i just don't turn her on.
>>
>>18440706
I'm sorry :( I love fascists tho, they're cute.
>>
>>18440700
Just gimme some pictures.
>>
>>18440696
What have you been doing to spice things up? While you are having sex you dont ask her to get on top or change to doggy style? How long have you guys been together? I suggest playing with her ass a bit, not full on fingering her ass but rubbing it or placing your finger on it while you eat her out and see what happens.
>>
>>18440502
Actually no fuck that, I looked up some fat fetish social networks just to see your chances and you're fucking screwed, mate.
>>
Had sex with my GF for first time, asked if I could cum inside of her, she said yes. So she was on the pill even though we did not have sex yet.

> Does this mean anything?
>>
>>18440740
Are you even sure she was on the pill? Didn't you ask before sticking your dick in her?

Anyway, no - it doesn't mean anything. I am on IUD and I always stay on it whether I'm having sex or not.
>>
Girls who consider yourselves good-looking:

I groom, I don't dress like a sperg, and I'm trying to get some muscle definition.
To what extent does that compensate for a slightly below average face?
If I'm not handsome and I have a normal personality am I fucked?
>>
>>18440749
I consider myself a 6.5/10, so maybe not as good looking as you wish.

I personally would date someone with a below average face. If you are a good person, you're interesting to talk to and you keep yourself attractive (work out a little bit, groom, dress well, etc) I don't care as much.
>>
>>18440745
I did not ask. Just asked if it was ok to cum inside of her.
>>
>>18440754
>I did not ask. Just asked if it was ok to cum inside of her.
Well, do ask. It's not a great idea to cum inside someone without having discussed birth control first.
>>
File: 1386216666170.jpg (100KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1386216666170.jpg
100KB, 500x669px
Girls: I started seeing a girl recently and she was pretty into having sex so we did but she didn't seem really into it. She was pretty much silent throughout and would only make noise if I pretty much just fucked her hard enough that she'd lose her breath. I ask if there was anything she liked but she said there wasn't.

It was awkward as shit. How do I make next time less awkward? What's something I can try to get a rise out of her?
>>
>>18440740
Have you considered you are not her first partner?
>>
>>18440699
She does things, they are just subtle and you're probably missing them.
And it's probably solo things, like reading, deep thought, and sex with other guys
>>
>>18440751
Nah by good looking I just meant above average. I guess I'm a solid 5, my face just isn't particularly attractive and according to what I've been told I'm like the definition of average, physically speaking.
>>
>>18440770
>according to what I've been told I'm like the definition of average

Are you the glass wearing guy who posts on /soc/ rate thread?
You are good looking, like at least 7.
>>
>>18440770
Post a pic, anon. Please!
>>
>>18440777
Nope I'm not that guy. I've posted my face on here twice and both times I've been told the same thing.
>>18440780
I feel like an attention whore
>>>/soc/25372533
>>
>>18439597
Just curious, how have you approached guys?
>>
>>18440712
What do you mean by this, that you agree?

>>18440724
We don't usually change positions, sometimes we do swap to doggy but she doesn't seem to want to ride me. I'm always the one to initiate so no blowjobs or quickies or stuff like that either. It's really boring. I don't know how to get her to try new stuff, as I said before I was a virgin so these kind of talks are a bit alien to me. We've been going out for some 5 months now.
>>
Why do guys get offended by a woman rejecting them because she enjoys being single?
>>
>>18440799
The same reason a woman would get offended if a guy said he enjoys being single.
>>
>>18440800
Girls will cry with their friends about getting rejected and eventually get over it. Guys ask for a reason. Why is that?
>>
>this is what women care about
>>
>>18440799
>she enjoys being single
Because it looks like a stupid reason.
Men think "yeah, to me she says she likes being single, but then some jerk comes along and she all of a sudden wants a relationship".
It would be understood as "you are not attractive enough for me, this is why I prefer to stay single, but if the RIGHT guy comes along be sure I will serve him". Doesn't matter how nice, a rejection is still rejection and hurts anyway, doesn't matter if you say "fuck off creep" or "I am not looking for a relationship right now".
Also, one feels unworthy because he is not attractive enough to convince you to change your mind.
Besides, from reading womens forums, groups and magazines I know most women feel bad if they have no boyfriend.
>>
Guys - Do you think that all women like pretty much the same kind of guy (muscular, tall, strong jaw, etc)?
>>
>>18440828
Not all women, but the vast majority. There's a reason that kind of guy appears on all the romance novels.
>>
>>18440828
Don't really think it matters much
Because even if they do like it, you still have to speak to them
When you speak you have the opportunity to either turn her on or turn her off, and it can happen regardless of your looks
>>
>>18440832
I work in a library, and honestly the ONLY demographic that reads romances with that kind of hero are old women. No one else touches them. Teenagers read novels with brooding, intellectual or nerdy men, middle aged women read detective novels and small kids read generic fairy books.
>>
>>18440811
Their lives are literally so easy that they have to find small petty shit to complain about.
>>
>>18440828
I would say that's certainly a strong baseline entry for initial attraction, but I don't think that would be enough to sustain a relationship if they didn't really get along.

I don't care how hot a girl is, if I don't find it enjoyable talking to her then I wouldn't pursue further unless she was handing out free blowjobs.
>>
>>18440828
It seems like individuals of both genders have 'types'.
Some things are less variable (tallness in men appeals to most women, small waist in women appeals to most men) and some things are really variable e.g. race tastes, size, hairstyle.
>>
>>18440835
A woman's life is easIER if they're visually appealing, that takes away so many hurdles unattractive women have to deal with.

It's a meme that hot women are dumb, there's just as many smart hot women as there are dumb ugly ones.

So if you're not an attractive woman then it really limits your romantic avenues. Guys have a lot more leeway by having confidence and social skills.
>>
>>18440811
In what sense are Friday and Monday consecutive? They obvi could've washed it over the weekend.
>>
>>18440832
But do you think that women like JUST men who look like that?

>>18440842
I don't find that kind of guy particularly attractive. I brought it up a few times in these threads and I always get people telling that I am lying/I cannot like what I like.

To me, it's pretty much the same as expecting every guy to like girls with wide hips and big breasts. Sure, a lot of guys do, but there are guys who like petite and flat chested women and guys who like tall and slender girls. Fuck, there are guys who like fat girls out there.
>>
>>18440761
Is she inexperienced?
Maybe try more foreplay to build up to it. Also say things to her to start a dialogue during sex eg mmm feels good, you look so hot etc.
>>
>>18440749
I'm not sure what I'd rate myself, I just look average I think but I always date 8/10+ and my personality is unbearable so I must be quite hot.

I would say yes, working on your bod makes a big difference. I'd also say that being a kind person is a chronically underrated trait on this site, irl it's the most important thing.
>>
File: I just don't know anymore.webm (688KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
I just don't know anymore.webm
688KB, 1000x563px
I guess this is one for men and women.

I've got this weird mental thing where once I have an initial attraction with a girl and can tell she's into me after some solid flirting I get into this weird state of mind where I'm so afraid of fucking things up that it effects my personality.

Like over the first month or so the talking and flirting just comes through so naturally, but after that I have to think so hard about my replies as if to make sure I'm not saying the wrong thing to make them think negatively of me.

What do?
>>
>>18440846
>So if you're not an attractive woman then it really limits your romantic avenues
Not really.
>>
>>18440699
Have you tried engaging her in a conversation about what she does during the day?
My bet is that she does have hobbies and interests and you're just not expressing enough curiosity.
>>
>>18440867
Yes it does.

If you're attractive then guys will actively seek to court you, you don't get this sort of experience as an ugly chick.

Being undesirable shatters your self-esteem and ruin other parts of your life too.
>>
>>18440793
She sounds like a total pillow princess. I don't think it would be unreasonable to tell her you'd like to try some new things. Make a list and work your way through it, it'll be fun.
>>
>>18440874
>Being undesirable shatters your self-esteem and ruin other parts of your life too.
It's even worse for ugly guys. Your point?
>>
I'm a guy who is almost 30 years old, still a virgin, never had a relation ship, is it ok for me to date older woman? Like maybe up to 32 or 35 years old? The thing with older woman is they usually have kids or something, or prefer a man with more experiance. What age group of woman is the best for my age?
>>
>>18440885
It is not the same.
Men are much more visual than girls. If you are ugly as a girl, you are basically worthless. As a guy you can still make up for it, for a girl it is so much harder if you aren't attractive.
>>
>>18440848
Doesn't even matter, I usually wear one piece of clothes 3-5 times before washing, sometimes in successive days
>>
>>18440885
Men have far more avenues to being attractive.

>get into shape
>have good social skills / high confidence
>be successful

Women doing any of the above doesn't really help if they have an unpleasant face.
>>
>>18440890
Then that's the girl's own fault for not creating value for herself besides being just a hole to fuck.
>>
>>18440853
Of course not. That's like asking if men JUST like women who look like Victoria's Secret models.
>>
What is the ideal man like?
>>
>>18440904
>Then that's the girl's own fault for not creating value for herself besides being just a hole to fuck.
Did you even read the post you just replied to, or you were too busy hating women?

Men (in general) are visual creatures. Unless you are attractive, you are worthless as a woman and you will go unnoticed.
Women's arousal is emotional. You can make a woman horny if you make her feel the right stuff, even if you look worse than average.
It is easier for a not so good looking man to bring other things to the table because women value other things when it comes to attraction. Men don't do it as much.

Of course there are exceptions and all.
>>
>>18440889
Do you actually think dating a 32yo woman when you're 30 isn't ok?
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (18KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
18KB, 236x236px
>>18440818
How about I'm depressed, anxious, bulimic, have uni debt and am underemployed. My goals right now are to move away from my controlling family, get a full time job and also change careers to do what I really want , keep up with working out at the gym/pool at least 6 days a week. I can put on a show of being vivacious and friendly for people I'm not close to which is what attracted you to me in the first place. I would rather reject you than get in a relationship with you and leave you in a worse state than you when you met me. Do you really want to hear that?
>>
>>18440911
Point being the muscular, strong jawline, etc. is the ideal, top of the line model most women are attracted to, but saying it's the standard for who they like in real life or that they can't like other kinds of guys is silly.
>>
File: damnbreakmeoffapiece.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
damnbreakmeoffapiece.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>18440917
Illiterate and essentially mute, with pretty eyes.
>>
>>18440828
Why is this question for guys?
>>
>>18440917
doesn't exist, this is like asking what exists after death
>>
why does reverse psychology work so well romantically?
>>
>>18440917
Depends on the person.

Looks - 5'8-5'9 or 6'3+, slim, broad shoulders, pale, brown or green eyes, brown or auburn short-ish hair, cute smile, glasses, well dressed.
Personality wise - smart, knowledgeable, witty, responsible, extremely loving, patient, a bit arrogant, honest, not afraid to speak his mind.
Possibly loves travelling, hiking, politics and sex. And drinks his coffee black, I can't respect people who put sugar in coffee.
>>
File: Black Stacey.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Black Stacey.webm
1MB, 640x640px
Where the fuck do I find something like this? Just look at those ratios
>>
>>18440932
Because I want to know what men think of that?
I don't know, as someone who doesn't exactly find that kind of men extremely attractive I always get weird answers when I bring it up in these threads.
>>
>>18439736

have fun cuddling with a board of wood.
A little fat is actually better, but just a little. not too much
>>
Girls - Are there any reasons to not get your period, except being pregnant?
my gf is now 4 - 5 weeks ove the usual cycle. She's definitly not pregnant and I'm starting to get worried about her health
>>
File: 1489264711255.jpg (40KB, 307x737px) Image search: [Google]
1489264711255.jpg
40KB, 307x737px
>>18440944
That is some Leighton Meester tier proportions.
>>
>>18440960
Huh.
Stress, shit diet, birth control, low iron, thyroid disorder.

Do get a blood test to check if she's pregnant tho.
>>
Girls, is it a deal breaker when a guy has moist hands most of the time? According to my doctor it's not something I can fix and it's making me really self conscious.
>>
>>18440960
There are lots of reasons, the most common being weight loss or gain. Changes to weight put a strain on the reproductive system.

Missing one period is just one of those things, if she misses another she should go to a doctor.

Hang on- she's not on birth control is she? If she is that shit fucks with your cycle and often stops your periods completely.
>>
>>18440967
Nah. Just don't touch my face too much.
>>
>>18440967
It's so much more of a big deal to you than to anyone else, I'm sure.
You can just wipe them on your trousers before holding her hand or whatever though right?
>>
>>18440971
So it's repulsive? How am I supposed to have a sex life
>>18440972
No, it just comes back quickly. They're never dripping wet, just humid.
>>
>>18440964
>>18440968
She's pretty stressed out with university and family, that could be it.
No, she's not on birth control, but she wants to start taking the pill. Would it be a good idea atm?
>>
>>18440975
>So it's repulsive? How am I supposed to have a sex life
No, it isn't repulsive at all. But I apply make up. Moist doesn't go well with make up. That's literally it.
>>
>>18440980
Oh. Well, as long as girls don't find it disgusting or a turn off then it's fine.
>>
>>18440978
Well if she goes to see her GP to talk about going on the pill she can raise the missed period issue then. Two birds.
>>
>>18440982
Oh dear. A little moist on your hands is not a big deal. I touch much more disgusting body fluids routinely.
>>
Those personal ads on craigslist that are like 'I'll eat your pussy no strings attached'- too good to be true?
I don't want a bf I just want someone to come and eat me out.
>>
>>18441012
Enjoy your disease, or getting eaten out by a really ugly desperate guy
>>
>>18440923

I just figured they'd want someone older, or someone with more experiance, like I said I have no sex experiance. And I havnt been in a relationship before.
>>
>>18441017
What could I realistically catch though? Can't get hep or hiv from getting your pussy eaten, the rest are curable
>>
File: hippo man.jpg (32KB, 387x479px) Image search: [Google]
hippo man.jpg
32KB, 387x479px
>>18441012
I feel you but watch this guy answer the door.
>>
>>18441036
Boyfriend is the same.
He sweats a lot but his body odor is 10/10. I feel mildly sad when he showers.
>>
File: 1477935622774.jpg (3MB, 4576x3042px) Image search: [Google]
1477935622774.jpg
3MB, 4576x3042px
>>18441012
Nah, it's great.
>>
>>18440780
So?
>>
>>18441022
You can catch HPV which is incurable. He might just gang rape you instead of what it says in the ad. If he was a normal guy with social skills who just wanted any kind of sex he would just go to a bar don't you think?
>>
M to F

If someone is in their twenties with no experience with relationships and sex; their chances decrease incrementally as they get older don't they
>>
>>18441065
Guys want virgins and girls with less than 5 guys inside of them.
>>
>>18440960
As >>18440964
said, there are near infinite possibilities, our cycles can be rather fickle at times. Its surprisingly fragile and easy to interrupt.

Like shit, I'm on the pill and I stack them, meaning I skip my period and just move onto the next pack of pills. But coming home to my parents house, just being around my sister can start my period immediately. Her pheromones fucking override my medication and force me on a period, even if I wasn't necessarily due for it.
>>
>>18441065
Having a complex about virginity is monumentally more unattractive than virginity itself. It's really not rocket science, and the thing is, everyone's different. Having "experience" really doesn't help you that much, because what one gf likes the next might not. The only experience that matters is what you have with that individual person. Knowing how that individual person works. Which means you're starting over from scratch with each person you date.
>>
>>18440876
I think I'll try to talk about it.

I just don't know how to talk about it without sounding super selfish or shallow. But man just a blowjob would be nice.
>>
>>18441047
I'm vaccinated against HPV (thanks NHS).
>he'd just go to a bar
It's the 21st century, why waste time and money at a bar when you can get exactly what you want online?
>>
>>18441180
Because the internet makes it very easy to lie, the impersonal nature makes it very easy to trick people because you have no idea who they really are.

You'll likely get sold into sex slavery.
>>
>>18441022
I'll take herpes for 500 Alex.

Herpes is incurable, and a lot of time genital herpes is spread from oral herpes.
But as far as STD's go, I'll give herpes is really no big deal and most of the population has it anyway. It's uncomfortable when/if you flare up even at all, but hey, it is a risk you should probably take into account.

Also the fact that the dude will probably just rape you and not stop at oral, which could give you whatever else.

A much safer option is to make a fuckbuddy out of someone you already know/trust to some degree. I'm not dating anyone but I've got a dude on the side eating me out. We ain't serious, just fuck around. But I know who he is and met him in normal natural means
>>
For girls : I've been trying to find a partner for a few years and I've seen a lot of girls in that time, but when I meet a girl that's amazing and fun to be around, we things go well and around the 3 week make I think about making a move, but when I do they say "oh sorry I'm actually seeing someone else" at first I thought it was a one off but it's happened 9 times in a row.

I really don't know what it is, I'm a good looking guy, tall, say a lot of jokes and I'm good at flirting. but I'm told I'm to kind for my own good, but I never know what to do about that. and when ever I hear about the other guys it turns out their a shitty person

What am I doing wrong?????
>>
File: 44-fight.jpg (19KB, 540x367px) Image search: [Google]
44-fight.jpg
19KB, 540x367px
So today I had a fight with my GF. I told her about a good friend of mine, whom she knows a bit, who quit an internship where he had to work around 60 hours a week. He quit because he couldn't manage the working hours.
She said that he would have to be mentally fragile if he couldn't manage that and that this wouldn't be a big deal. I (still) disagree, so we had a bit of a fight.

In the end, where thinks had gotten a bit out of hand, she said that she thinks people who can't take criticism are weak in her opinion. So I confronted her with her biggest failure in life and asked if she thought that she was criticised enough for it (nobody criticised her for it, she blames herself but doesn't want to talk about it).

She got so mad that she left the room and went to sleep.
The question is, was I out of line to bring that on the table or was it somehow justified?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.