[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for your partner to want a kiss every few minutes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ctcmnbu4k00z.jpg (30KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
ctcmnbu4k00z.jpg
30KB, 400x598px
Is it normal for your partner to want a kiss every few minutes? My girlfriend does this when were hanging out,it's been 2+ years so it's not any honeymoon thing and I know it's an odd thing to complain about but it does annoy me, I do tell her to slow down with it but it's still at a frequency which gets exasperating.
>>
>>18438271
Your upset she kisses you to much? Ya that's not a problem. Learn to enjoy it.
>>
>>18438271
Sounds weird, girls don't compensate like that unless they cheated on you.
>>
>>18438293
its a problem to me you kissless virgin, you know how to get sick of beating it to the same anime girl? its like that
>>18438304
good ol adv never fails, yeah theres some stuff shes guilty for but it was like this from the very beginning and always has been before anything so Im more inclined to doubt that its that.
>>
>comes to the advice board
>Immediately dismisses everything anyone tells him
Kill yourself you worthless waste of life
>>
>>18438271
Pretend you are responsible adult for once and just tell her it is getting sort of silly and find working compromise.

Like a timer? Once she kisses you, she has to wait 1 hour before she can innitiate kissing sequence once again. Or she can ask you sooner, but you have full right to deny her.

>>18438381
Dont be that poster anon please.
>>
>>18438381
no you kill yourself
>no YOU kill yourself
no you kill yourself

Saved you 10 minutes of useless argument, Im only dismissing the first post, just because that anon doesnt see it as a problem doesnt mean it isnt for me, as for the second post, I was only giving my perception or belief of things, it wasn't a dismissal

Why dont you go try to be sanctimonious somewhere else,Jerry.
>>
>>18438396
I like your ideas anon, thank you, I plan to talk to her again about it and perhaps stuff like that will help get something workable sorted out
>>
>>18438402
Just remember that if she takes your refusal of kisses as attack on her personality, use emotions first: hug, kis, cuddle and once she calms down continue the discussion. This sounds like something innocent which starts war.
>>
>>18438420
Im pretty mild mannered and patient when it comes to relationship discussions, things tend not to escalate, though isnt it contrived to hug kiss cuddle etc. when the problem Im trying to solve is precisely because its being done too much and arguably without much proper meaning?
>>
Honestly that shit gets REAL old REAL quick

I understand the whole puppy love thing but fuck girls take it so damn far sometimes

You have a few options, first you can tell her that it's indecent to be constantly kissing in public, even little pecks on the cheek can get obnoxious to those around you when it's kiss #45

Second you could remind her that you don't HAVE to give into all her desires. You ever try to initiate sex and she says she doesn't feel like it? Well now it's your turn to reject her advances

You could also just go the bold route and simply tell her it's not going to happen as often and she can deal with that on her own. She'll probably pout and bitch and moan but you'll let her stew in silence and eventually she'll learn to be adult about it

Sometimes you really do just have to treat women like children
>>
>>18438425
Yeah like I said, its been over two years there /shouldn't/ be any of that puppy dog stuff
>>
>>18438437
Exactly, which is why it's time to just flat out tell her that it's over, no more of this 500 kisses a day thing

If she has a problem with that, well, is she going to TAKE them from you? She can either accept it or fuck off
>>
>>18438468
Talked to her, basically told her that once I deny a kiss, she shouldnt try to kiss me again till I kiss her, she said okay without any protest or whatever, hopefully it isnt just womanisms and is actually sorted. Thanks boys
>>
>>18438472
Any time, stand your ground and you'll be just fine
>>
she sounds insecure, though normal little girl shit.

you just sound like an emotionally crippled 'tard.
>>
>>18438358
break up with her if youre sick of her some other loser will pick up the scraps
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.