[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /adv/ I fucked up. tl;Dr - on Vacation with friends, one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1497531467946.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497531467946.gif
2MB, 720x404px
Well /adv/ I fucked up.

tl;Dr - on Vacation with friends, one of them is a girl I like, she has a boyfriend, we fucked.

I'm on a vacation with 3 of my friends. One of them a girl that I kinda liked but she has a boyfriend. We spent a few nights at the hotel as a group talking and drinking.

On the last night, after a ton of drinking, one of my friends left to walk around the area, and the other passed out sleeping leaving the two of us technically alone.

We spent the night being flirty since we were both drunk,even before my friends left/fell asleep.

As soon as we had a moment to ourselves, she jumped on me and made out with me outta nowhere, we talked for a few more mins and I told her how I felt for her and not soon after we fucked in the bed with our sleeping friend in the same room.

After it all, none of us were able to sleep and I don't know how to feel about this. She seemed into it in the moment but we haven't talked about it much at all besides a few jokes and making sure we don't tell our friends. I told her everything I said I meant and it wasn't the alcohol talking and she didn't give much of a reaction since she had just cheated on her boyfriend if 5+ years with me.

What do I do about this? My head is in a fucking loop and I don't know what the best choice is?

When we get back home I'm gonna ask her to hang out some other time this week and maybe seriously address this?

How can I not fuck this up?
>>
KYS
>>
>>18438010

Don't think much about it, it was her decision to do so. You can hang out with her but don't push your worries on her because she should be the one worrying the most. If she engage the subject, without you hinting it of course, than you have the right to be supportive.

It was just a spur of the moment that both of you got intimate, it's not the end of the world. Just don't make it obvious to the world that both of you have done it, you'll put in her an unneeded situation.
>>
That poor boyfriend. Trusting both of you.
>>
>>18438025
It's kinda hard to not think about it...but that seems like solid help. Thanks.

The part that I'm worried about is that I obviously want to be with her since I've liked her for a while now but how much longer until this blows up, she's gonna have to tell her boyfriend eventually, she's not the type of girl to hide it. I'm not remotely worried about the boyfriend I just feel like I may have made a mistake.

My original plan was to tell her how I feel about her one day and leave it at that. But then this happened out of nowhere and I'm so confused...
>>
>>18438035

That judgment is only what society has taught you of what is right/wrong. But I'm guessing that bombing Syria for the sake of counter-terrorism while there is collateral damage is right in today's society standard?
>>
>>18438046
Yeah, I'm sure that those dead kids in Syria is a justification for your bullshit behaviour.
>>
>>18438036

Give her some time to think about it. Given the right situation you can say your true feeling and that whatever might happen with her boyfriend, you'll be there for her. Just don't blow everything out of proportion because you are worried about your own feelings.
>>
>>18438047

OP here I didn't post this
>>18438046
>>
>>18438056
Thanks that's probably the best course of action. I told her no matter what, even if nothing happens between us that I did what I needed to and told her how I felt.
>>
>>18438060

A wise decision, I hope for the best for you.
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18438010
Fertile Cumming in her and cuck her bf for life
>>
>>18438036
OP, this >>18438056 is good advice. Probably the best you'll receive. There's nothing magical you can say that'll make her come around, either she decides that she wants to be with you more than she wants to be with her boyfriend, or she ... doesn't.

If you do get together with her, your punishment for your misdeeds is having a girlfriend who you're very attached to, and who you know for a fact is the type of girl who will cheerfully flirt with another guy on vacation, get drunk, and then fuck him in a hotel room feet away from her other sleeping friends.

Have fun with that.
>>
>>18438068
Thanks I hope it just doesn't blow over at the worst. I can deal not being with her.

>>18438076
I did cum inside her but she was on birth control and she got her period the next morning.

>>18438078
As stupid as this sounds I really do believe she wouldn't do that to anyone else. If we do date and that did happen. I deserve it fully. Don't think I feel alright about this...this is not what I wanted to happen .
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.