[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been with bf 18 months, friends for several years >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1493570911241.gif (912KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493570911241.gif
912KB, 250x189px
>been with bf 18 months, friends for several years
>he loses interest in sex for seemingly genuine reason
>continues for months
>he seems less romantic, there's less kisses, less cuddles, less conversation
>more phone and internet usage by both of us, less time communicating
>losing spark quickly, I'm also losing interest in sex because it never happens
>I start noticing things wrong with the relationship
>scared of losing our amazing connection
>relationship becomes a cycle of me trying to say what is wrong but badly, then him feeling attacked
>no way of bringing this up without him naturally becoming defensive

I don't want this to fail. What do I do?
>>
He left the honeymoon stage of the relationship before you did so you're questioning things.

I went through something similar. I talked to him about it all, and we both made efforts to spend real quality time with each other. It helped spark up the relationship. We picked up hobbies together which caused us to grow closer. All relationships go through ups and downs, and when the downs happen both of you need to work together by communicating your needs, and be willing to do what is needed to tough it out during the rough patches.
>>
>>18437529

Thank you for your reply, it was really helpful. As silly as it sounds, I don't really want to be in something where I'm still totally in the love and infatuation stage and he is not. You've given me a lot to think about though.
>>
>>18437529
The honey moon phase is bullshit.
>>
Aight my side

My ex was a nice girl, I was a great guy. But one day she started doing shit I disapproved, jokes I didn't like, actions I didn't want, she did things that weren't horrible like cheating or something, but the way she acted annoyed me. But I'm a great guy so I swallowed everything to not cause problems. This retarded fucking bit has didn't realize her mistakes. And eventually I was like aight fuck this I'm out. Slowly removing her from my life.

So what happened in your case? You played yourself. A guy with patience has given you many many tries to better yourself, but you no Brainer couldn't get the hints

Solution? Either date a braindead guy, or go to uni and higher your level to understand your ex
>>
>>18437612
You sound like a massive douche. If you were actually a nice guy, you wouldn't have to say it, but instead would provide anon quality advice instead of bs.

Don't feed the troll, anon. Just talk to your partner about it.
>>
>>18437502
You have lost him, Lisa. Why wanting back someone who basically left you already?
>>
I N I T I A T E.

Wanna cuddle with him? Tell him.
Wanna have sex with him? Tell him.
Don't tell him what is wrong, tell him what you wanna do as if it's in the spur of the moment.

I believe that a healthy relationship can be sustained with proper communication.
>>
>>18437642
Nice guys become the worst guys when some girls happen
>>
>>18437662
So do some soul searching on how not to be so bitter about it instead of projecting your problems on some person getting help on a chinese cartoon site.
>>
>>18437681
Lolwut, do you know about that mirror theory thingy? It's a psychological thing, it's interesting Google it
>>
>>18437502
>scared of losing our amazing connection

You mean being kissless, hugless, unsocial computer browsing isolationist? Sounds like a great relationship!

Time to "officially" dump him by telling him it is over. Time to find someone who will make you happy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.