[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a little worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Well i've been married to a native Hawaiian woman for the last 2 years now. And she's been pregnant for 6 and 1/2 months now, and it won't on as it was planned. But recently i've seeing these posts on why you shouldn't mix cause the white population is declining and stuff like that... so there's this feeling of regret that I have now, I'm Caucasian and i'm the only son of my parents. But i still love her, what do I do about this, will the child look more like me or not? I'll be putting up a picture of woman, who looks like my wife(but i won't put up a real picture, because of privacy reasons) in terms of the facial structure, my wife is just a little bit more tan in colour
>>
buyer's remorse eh.

oh well. given US divorce laws, you're well and truly fucked at this stage.
>>
You should feel remorseful. You're mucking up the Hawaiian bloodline. Soon it'll be lost.
>>
Does it really matter? We're all still human, plus the 'White Race' would very likely be still around since its still has a sizable number.

Her population are more likely to go 'extinct' first before yours does so your excuse is weak.

Leaving your wife for such a petty reason is pathetic. She's been there for you thick and thin and you leave her simply because of her skin tone? Are you fucking kidding me? All that shit you two went through just poof for some stupid ass posts on the internet?

If you are a decent man you'll march back on home and be the best father and husband you can be.
>>
>>18437200
>i've seeing these posts on why you shouldn't mix cause the white population is declining and stuff like that... so there's this feeling of regret that I have now,

Get the fuck off this site.

Spend more time living a real life instead of worrying about what dumbass internet memesters who got nothing better to do than troll the internet, whine, and bitch about how they don't have shit handed to them on a silver platter have to say.

Dude, the concept of human "races" is a bullshit social construct to begin with.

Go ahead and ask any anthropologist (the guys who make a literal job is to study humankind through out history--be from cultural practices to biology) what the fuck the differences between the "races" are, and they'll probably look at you funny and struggle not to think you're a dumb ass, while they explain that there's pretty much one "race" and it's human--the rest is just splitting hairs and giving contentious, arbitrary titles.
>>
>>18437200
4chan is like mind poison for stupid and mentally weak people. Consider leaving forever noob.

And being parent has this perk:
>your baby will be the best for you no matter how ugly/average it will be in reality

Good luck in your marriage and never start treating your wife as an object. Take her on "date" at least once per month.

Also by mixing race you dont risk interbreeding.
>>
race mixing is stupid af. you ruined your own white bloodline and her hawaiian one. but now it's too late. deal with it.
>>
As I hawaiian, stop being a typical stupid fucking haole. H-BLOCK
>>
>>18437235
You dont know what youre talking about. An actual archaelogist would be laughing at YOU.
>>
>>18437442
Culture isn't race.
>>
>>18437316
The only reason the 'white race' even exists in the fashion it does is due to interbreeding with another fucking species more than other populations.
>>
>>18437200
Make your child white, culturally speaking, i think that that would be enough. If your child gets children with a white person, they are going to be white anyway, boodlines mix anyway, so 3/4 white-> white
>>
File: images (1).png (5KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
5KB, 196x257px
>>18437200
>reeeeeeeee white genociiiiiiiide
>>
>>18437454

Its not but if you knew anything about this youd know how inconceivable it is to say that there are no differences between the races. We can interbreed but traits are different enough that throwing us all one single umbrella blatantly ignores what makes us different.

We are all human, but very different. Stop it with the jewish propaganda.
>>
File: isthis.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
isthis.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>18437200
>>
>>18437235
The biological differences between people are bigger than "just a social construct".
On the other hand I agree that you should get kids with a person you deem a good partner and that's the most important thing
>>
Good on you OP.
Your kids will look NOTHING like you.
Wherever you bring them people will question whose kid that is. But at least you got that nice creampie experience , worth decades of marriage, struggle , debt, and having to take care of mixed kids.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.