[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

horny or depressed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: patrick scream.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
patrick scream.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
It's either I'm VERY horny, almost uncontrollably, or that I'm depressed as fuck. (No gf, and no gf in sight)
And it's not rare or a sudden feeling, it's been like that for years. I have rare periods or moments of happiness and comfort, and within said periods I barely feel horny and I'm satisfied.
Is it because that I'm emotionally unsatisfied I'm horny and or depressed?

What do I do? Am I in a need of professional help? Psychiatrist, a psychologist?
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>18437026
>Is it because that I'm emotionally unsatisfied I'm horny and or depressed?
Are you a woman? Anyway, that's what you'll get with another woman so what the fuck is the difference desu

Women of today will only make you miserable in the long run because they are taught to be emotional/monetary leeches with no sense of guilt and a lot of ego, so you'll end up even worse than you are now.

But since you so want that, find something social that interests you and she will latch on to you when the time is right.
>>
>>18437556
I'm a dude with a fucked up childhood and a lot of repressing issues. Might be it desu.

And I don't share your views completely, but I believe you're partially right. I still need something to sooth my dissatisfaction.
Thanks for the comment.
>>
>>18437564
Why do you think there are Chad's on the world my friend? Because Chad's are the guys that learned what that guy above you said and treat wimen as sex objects(as they should). Women bring nothing but hate and misery to your life, that's how they are
>>
>>18437575
>>18437556
Ok, let's say I don't engage in a proper relationships, but meaningless sex and I'll treat them like objects.
How will that relieve me emotionally? The only reason I'm horny is because I feel empty.

inb4 "beta cuck pussy woman"etc etc, yes, I'm aware.
>>
>>18437665
Listen bro, we have all been there. Some want relationships to feel loved and others hate that they have had relationships that took their love.
The important thing is love. Love isnt something you should have for a girl, girls suck up your love. Love is something you should have for those that will make your love stronger. Like your parents, your bros, your hobbies. Go hug your mommy if you live with her, trust me no girl will feed you more love than her.

Oh and if you want girls on your dick, love is the way to go. Every girl can sense your inner world. If you're love full every girl will get in line to suck your dick.
And once you let a girl in, you will move on to chapter two in life: I loved her so much, why would she even do this? And lots of hate

Heil Hitler man
>>
>>18437672
Better love and lose than never love at all.
Heil hitler
(it's funny and ironic cus im a jew haha im so edgey)

Anyways, thanks guys.
>>
>>18437687
>better to love and lose
No mate, here is where you're wrong. If you're form Israel you have this in your culture. Love for your bros is the most important love. You won't ever lose that love
>>
>>18437665
>meaningless sex and I'll treat them like objects.
How will that relieve me emotionally?

I'm the first who responded. In short, it won't. If you haven't been through enough relationships, you wouldn't know but there are just as many ups and downs in a relationship as there is to being single. It's not better or worse, just different. Right now you are feeling down cause you don't have a partner which feels bad, but you'd also feel bad if lets say you and your partner had argued and she left you a mess.
Just like you'd feel really good being loved/doing stuff you love.

You need to differentiate between wanting to fuck and wanting to be emotionally satisfied, because both those things are the same in your brain but if you learn to differentiate you'll see that both are achievable whether you're single or not.
>>
>>18437697
You'd be surprised how our society is divided and how shitty the people from every section of society. Nice people aren't too rare, but they are definitely not where I'm at at the moment.
>>
>>18437746
No no no, you all got it wrong. I'm not saying I'm necessarily looking for love or a girl. While I would love that, it's not my point. My point is how do I close that emotional void/gap? It makes me feel depressed.

And I am aware that many girls these days are demonic. I've fallen for a girl, told her I love her and she said "You live in a movie". And then she wanted me. Then she didn't. Then she did. Etc. Until I cut her off because she was toxic and selfish. I really hope she cried.

>Tl;Dr I do not know how to fill it my emotional void. I'm not necessarily referring to love.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.