[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls call me "adorable","cute" instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: adorable.png (4KB, 223x72px) Image search: [Google]
adorable.png
4KB, 223x72px
Why do girls call me "adorable","cute" instead of "hot" and "sexy"?
>>
>act like a chad
>omygod he's so hot
>act like a beta kiddo
>aww so adorbs
>>
She also told me "You are very attractive". I like her she is so nice. I think we are having a good relationship. Who knows? Maybe I'm in love with her.
>>
>>18437009
You have softer, rounded, or boyish features instead of rugged, manly, or masculine aesthetics. Would you prefer it if they saw you as hot or sexy instead of adorable or cute?
>>
Even men tell me I'm adorable. WTF?

I can't be that adorable.

I'm even a little chubby.And one girl told me that she finds it attractive and adorable.
>>
>>18437014
I guess if there's a good relationship it doesn't matter that much
>>
>>18437009
Adorable and cure is good too.

Just increase your flirting aggresive levels. If she writes you pic related, just reply
>wanna take care of me? I could use somebody to cuddle with.
And if she responds positively, ask her on date. Easy.

And post pic. Being adorable is good enough. You can grope and cuddle the bitches with ease. The only problem might be if they dont see you as sexual object, but only as cuddlibg teddy bear.
>>
>>18437016
>I'm even a little chubby
lmao sounds like no pussi zone
>>
Buy a gun and shoot them
>>
>>18437009
Dude, that's better than the "stop texting me, creep" I get all the time
>>
>>18437096
Well at least you seem more alpha than OP
>>
>>18437084
Already said that.

She responded positively
>>
>>18437097
I've dated two models. Both were foreign. I'm a cockroach with a shitskin.
>>
>>18437099
Soo? Date incoming?

Will you fuck her? Do you have condoms ready?
>>
>>18437009
Maybe because it's more playful and not as sexual, or because you're simply not got hot and sexy
>>
>>18437106
I'm already dating her buddy.
>>
>>18437113
Then i am not sure what was point of this thread. Humble brag?

I bet you cant even grow beard, can you?
>>
>>18437124
I cant
>>
>>18437129
Do you have a chin or a respectable jaw?
>>
>>18437132
I'm 19 years old and my facial hair just started to show up.

I don't understand what you mean with the chin.
>>
>>18437135
Receding chin. It's horrible, but with a beard you can cover it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.