[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl friend(Not in a relationship) texted me today. >Wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1496899592712m.jpg (104KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496899592712m.jpg
104KB, 577x1024px
>Girl friend(Not in a relationship) texted me today.
>Wanted to know if we could catch up some time and chill at my house.
>Said sure.
>As we're talking, her ghetto boyfriend takes her phone and starts threatening me.
>He says he 'makes people disappear' with him and his 'set'
>Tells me that I better know what a chappo and Draco is.

Should I call the cops on his ass? He's subliminally threatening me about making me 'disappear'.
>>
No, the cops won't do anything. I know this sounds like a pussy thing to do. But this situation is frought with issues. I would tell this girl to pull her head out of her ass or move on. You need to be careful about who you associate with.
>>
Tell him you want to meet up with him. Give him a specific address.
Preferably one that's a bit of a drive.
Don't show up.
That's what I usually do when someone wants to fight over dumb shit.
Su
>>
>>18436970
This
>>
>>18436970
just ignore both of them for the moment.
>>
>>18436924
If she has a bf like that, it shows her personality.

Don't bother with her
>>
>>18436924
>Should I call the cops on his ass?
Yes, obviously. Do you want to die?
>>
He's talking out of his ass, he's not gonna do shit. Would she even give him your information anyway?
>>
>>18436924
>ghetto boyfriend
Once they go ghetto you need to get away, she's lost.
>>
>>18436924

The dude is obnoxious, but his girlfriend must have been out to get that reaction from him.

It's a toxic relationship, and your friend has serious issues herself to use you, supposedly her friend, to get her boyfriend to show his concern (i.e. show his overwhelming insecurity).

Tell your friend you don't appreciate it, and don't want to be put in that position again, and advise her to get help while you're at it.
>>
>chappo and draco

So the autist pulled a couple of words from a recent rap song?

LOL

Man if i were you i'd just tell him to fuck off. That guy sounds like all bark no bite.
>>
Buy a gun
>>
>>18436970
Holy shit this is genius.
>>
Is he known to be involved with any legit serious crime (I don't mean petty street stuff)? If not then you have nothing to worry about.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.