[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Should i go ghost anons ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I feel as if i can't function correctly upon society and my life lacks meaning, I'm 19 overweight, no job, no college degree no life everything just feels pointless no matter what i do. At one point i was planning on going to college but didn't know what to major in everything sucks so i came to the conclusion that this is my only choice,sure my family will miss me but overtime we're all forgotten... I'll try thinking this over more before actually doing it.
>>
>>18436833

this is pretty stupid. you havent even bothered going out into the world and because you couldnt choose a major before going to college you decide suicide is the only method?

do society a favor and go to charity.
>>
>>18436842
I'm killing myself because I'm not contributing and therefore I have no place here
>>
>>18436853

and thus if you contribute you will no longer have to kill your self.

why waste your only chance to help other people.
>>
>>18436854
I don't know I just feel I let too many opportunities slip away and there's no hope left for me this would be my biggest contribution
>>
>>18436873

it literally wouldn't. like you could literally go out and just help people in the real way (instead of pretending like having a normal society life somehow 'contributes') but instead you want to be edgy and kill your self like 'OH IM SO USELESS I COULDNT EVEN DO CHARITY RIGHT KILLING MY SELF WOULD LITERALLY HELP PEOPLE'

why do you want our fucking approval? go do charity.
>>
>>18436881
What type of charity
>>
>>18436853
If you kill yourself you will be actively contributing to uselessness and misery. Someone's gonna have to find and clean your body, and they'll have to think about it at night before they sleep, wondering if maybe they'd found you earlier you could've been saved. Your death will add to depression and misery, all because you're not even grown yet and you want to kill yourself over literally nothing.
>>
>>18436894

literlaly anything
>>
If you have regularly scheduled free time op, volunteer at an animal shelter. otherwise try working at some food charity or look up volunteering in your area online and see what sounds helpful. Also if the charity is something you're not super confident in, it's likely they'll train you so you don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>18436873
Faggot your 19 the world isn't over because of some little thing. Honestly realize how vast the world is. Go out and ACTUALLY do something. Before comeing to a retarded conclusion like suicide. Life is a gift bitch, celebrate it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.